Gabriel Ungureanu, Ioana-Dana Alexa and Maria-Christina Ungureanu
. Reduction of unnecessary intravenous catheter use. Internal medicine house staff participate in a successful qualityimprovement project. Postgrad Med J 2004 80(939);
6. Lederle FA, Parenti CM, Berskow LC, Ellingson KJ. The idle intravenous catheter-Arch Intern Med. 1994, 22;154(16):1829-32. Ann Intern Med. 1992 May 1;116(9):737-8
7. Herrero GS, Martinez de Albornoz Torrente P, et al. Use and abuse of intravenous catheters in conventional hospital-An Med Interna. 2006 Oct;23(10):475-7
8. Miron S-D, Labar A, Gutu M, Astarastoae V: Ethical issues of
Manju Ceylony, Jahan Porhomayon, Leili Pourafkari and Nader D. Nader
19. WONG BM, ETCHELLS EE, KUPER A, LEVINSON W, SHOJANIA KG. Teaching qualityimprovement and patient safety to trainees: a systematic review. Acad Med 2010; 85 (9):1425-1439.
20. KASSIRER JP. Teaching clinical reasoning: case-based and coached. Acad Med 2010; 85 (7):1118-1124.
Vishal Sehgal, Sukhminder Jit Singh Bajwa, John A. Consalvo and Anurag Bajaj
emergency laparotomy? Analysis of the American College of Surgeons National Surgical QualityImprovement Program database. J Am Coll Surg 2012;215:503-11.
26. Andriescu L, Patraşcanu E, Dănilă R, Bădic B, Rădulescu C. [Acute surgical pathology in elderly patients]. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi 2005;109:286-9.
27. Baldwin MR, Narain WR, Wunsch H, Schluger NW, Cooke JT, Maurer MS, et al. A prognostic model for 6-month mortality in elderly survivors of critical illness. Chest 2013;143:910-9.
28. Liu YJ, Du P, Rao J
Amoah Yeboah-Korang, Mohammad I. Beig, Mohammad Q. Khan, Jay L. Goldstein, Don M. Macapinlac, Darryck Maurer, Amnon Sonnenberg and Claus J. Fimmel
patients enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic States’ (KPMAS) health system revealed that 14.4% had been HCV antibody-tested between 2003 and 2012.[ 12 ] More recent qualityimprovement studies reported testing rates of 11% to 47.2%.[ 13 , 14 ]
Although HCV testing rates among U.S. birth-cohort patients have been studied extensively, limited data exists to differentiate birth-cohort screening from risk- or liver disease-based testing.The aims of our study were to analyze factors associated with overall HCV-Ab testing in a large birth-cohort population, to
Adrian Corneliu Iancu, Mihaela Ioana Dregoesc, Aurelia Solomoneanu and Theodora Benedek
Consider Transport to Hospital? Prehosp Emerg Care. 2016;20:615-622. doi: 10.3109/10903127.2016.1149652.
75. Leick J, Liebetrau C, Szardien S, et al. Door-to-implantation time of extracorporeal life support systems predicts mortality in patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Clin Res Cardiol. 2013;102:661-669. doi: 10.1007/s00392-013-0580-3.
76. Scholz KH, von Knobelsdorff G, Ahlersmann D, et al. Optimizing systems of care for patients with acute myocardial infarction. STEMI networks, telemetry ECG, and standardized quality
cardiologists and cardiac care team members delivered through WeChat—one of the most widely used social media platforms in China.
The College is also committed to helping China monitor national data on cardiovascular health to identify trends over time and track improvements in care. Integrated registries have the potential to be used as powerful tools for identifying education and qualityimprovement opportunities both globally and at country-specific levels. The ACC’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry has made considerable contributions toward improving the quality of
. 2011;13:56-67. doi: 10.3109/17482941.2011.581292.
6. Rizzello V, Lucci D, Maggioni AP, et al. Clinical epidemiology, management and outcome of acute coronary syndromes in the Italian network on acute coronary syndromes (INACS Outcome study). Acute Card Care. 2012;14:71-80. doi: 10.3109/17482941.2012.655296.
7. Scholz KH, von Knobelsdorff G, Ahlersmann D, et al. Optimizing systems of care for patients with acute myocardial infarction. STEMI networks, telemetry ECG, and standardized qualityimprovement with systematic data feedback