1. Stanisavlјević S, Kekuš D. Teacher of nursing care in the process of multicultural education - role and competence. In: Matijević M, Majkihar M, Pejović D, editors. Proceedings of the 5th International Scientific Conference on career development for teaching, practice and research in nursing “Developing a focus for nursing through better understanding and implementation of safety, productivity and qualityimprovement”. Beograd, Srbija: Udruženje medicinskih sestara-tehničara Kliničkog centra Srbije “Sestrinstvo”; 2011. p.123-128. Available
Tian Zhang, Xiu-Ni Gan, Wei Tang, Min Zou and Ying Zhang
patient’s medical record must be carried out. The transfer process should be regulated, the incidence of adverse events in transport and transfer should be reduced, and the safety and quality of transport should be ensured. Wang et al. 28 through the analysis of the safety problems existing between the hemodialysis room and the sick areas in the last few years of the undergraduate room designed a succinct, easy-to-fill handover record and promoted the qualityimprovement of the weak link during the handover process. The dialysis record list of researcher is grouped
crucial values in my life. Historically, these values came from my family and work experience. I am the eldest in the family. When I was young, I used to take care of my younger sisters and, therefore, I developed a sense of sharing and respect for one another. Moreover, I have been working in a big-scale hospital for 16 years, and I became a nursing specialist and the manager of ICU in 2009. I am a respected member of the health-care team, especially the nurses, who often seek my assistance in solving complex clinical problems.
According to the QualityImprovement
M Spiva L Hallen C Early mobility in the intensive care unit: a community hospital’s experience Crit Care Nurse 2015 115 49 – 58
40 Harris C, Shahid S. Physical therapy-driven qualityimprovement to promote early mobility in the intensive care unit. Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2014;27:203-207. 10.1080/08998280.2014.11929108
Harris C Shahid S Physical therapy-driven qualityimprovement to promote early mobility in the intensive care unit Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2014 27 203 – 207
41 Matthews H, Clark D, Lowman J, Sheils K. Early
Bojana Filej, Boris Miha Kaučič, Boštjan Žvanut and Mojca Saje
-based palliative care patients: Development and evaluation of a service qualityimprovement. Palliative Medicine. 2013; 27(6):562-70. doi: 10.1177/0269216312464262.
14. Hendrichova I, Castelli M, Mastroianni C, et al. Pressure ulcers in cancer palliative care patients. Palliative Medicine. 2010; 24(7):669-73. doi: 10.1177/0269216310376119.
15. Maida V, Ennis M, Kuziemsky C, Corban J. Wounds and survival in noncancer patients. Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2010; 13(4):453-9. doi: 10.1089/jpm.2009.0260
16. Holmes S. Principles
pharmacology knowledge in medication management by final year undergraduate nursing students. Contemporary Nurse. 2008; 1(30): 12-19.
45. Wright K. A written assessment is an invalid test of numeracy skills. Britiah Journal of Nursing. 2007; 16(13).
46. Wright K. Drug calculations part 1: a critique of the formula used by nurses. Nursing Standard. 2008; 22(36): 42-44.
47. Wright K. Drug calculations part 2: alternative strategies to the formula. Nursing Standard. 2008; 22(37): 42-44.
48. Wang H-f, Jin J-f, Feng X-q, et al. Qualityimprovements in
Manal Hamed Mahmoud and Zizi Fikry Mohamed Abdelrasol
Brand J Nurses’ perceptions of the implementation of evidence-based practice in clinical settings Thesis dissertation. College of Applied Sciences and Technology Ball State University 2013
11 Solomons NM, Spross JA. Evidence-based practice barriers and facilitators from a continuous qualityimprovement perspective: an integrative review. J Nurs Manage. 2011; 19:109-120. 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01144.x Solomons NM Spross JA Evidence-based practice barriers and facilitators from a continuous qualityimprovement perspective: an integrative review J
Meng Yue, Zhan-Ying Ma, Meng-Jie Lei, Chu-Yun Cui and Yi Jin
effectivity, a standard program including an interprofessional team is required. 40 Currently, a reproducible treatment strategy—the ICU EM qualityimprovement project—has been expanded and implemented across the three institutions where the plan-do-study-act model was applied; 41 the project will encourage widespread adoption of EM. The third one is staffing, considering that the majority of nurses and physical therapists thought that EM therapy increased work stress and prolonged work time, 42 an interprofessional team composed of physician, full-time physical
. This article mainly reviews the research progress of the clinical reasoning based on HFS in nursing education in recent years to provide suggestions for developing nursing education and strategies for nursing qualityimprovement.
2 HFS teaching method in nursing education
2.1 HFS teaching method in nursing education abroad
Simulations have long been used to promote learning in the health care professions and provide a safe, acceptable environment for practicing skills. 8 The use of all forms of simulation will be an essential element of the nursing education