19. Government of Zimbabwe. (2013). Zimbabwe Agenda for Sustainable Socio- Economic Transformation (ZIMASSET), October 2013-2018, Government of Zimbabwe.
20. Government of Zimbabwe. (2016). PublicDebt Management ACT [CHAPTER 22:21]. Number. 4 of 2015. Harare: Printflow.
21. International Monetary Fund. Zimbabwe: Article IV Consultation, Staff Reports. Various years. Washington DC: International Monetary Fund.
22. International Monetary Fund. (1998). External Histories of Ten Low-Income Developing
Akingbade Urungbodi Aimola and Nicholas M. Odhiambo
Liberalization in Ghana.” Center for Policy Analysis, Accra, Ghana. Journal of International Development, Vol. 11, Issue 3, May/June 1999
35. Togo, E. (2007). “Coordinating PublicDebt Management with Fiscal and Monetary Policies: An Analytical Framework.” September 2007. Policy Research Working Paper 4369, The World Bank Banking and Debt Management Department Debt Management Advisory Services. Retrieved from https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/7389 on September 06, 2017.
36. Vlad, C., Ibadula, B., & Brezeanu, P. (2016). How Taxes
, Monthly Report, March 2015 , 15-37
8. Dziemianowicz R. (2014), Independent Fiscal Institutions as a Tool of Fiscal Governance, Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy volume 9 issue 1, 2014
9. European Comission Report, Promoting good governance , 2014
10. Faure P. (2011), Publicdebt accumulation and institutional quality: can corruption improve welfare?, Ecnomics Bulletin, Volume 31, Issue 1, January 2011
11. Gradstein M. (2004), Governance and Growth, Journal of Development Economics
Laurentiu Dumitru Andrei, Cristina Vlad and Petre Brezeanu
Lunch, De Nederlandsche Bank, Occasional Studies, Vol. 3/Nr. 2 (preliminary version published as: De Nederlandsche Bank (2004), The Costs of Payments: Survey on the Costs Involved in POS Payment Products, Working Group on Costs of POS Payment Products, March);
5. Cheney, J. (2006), "Supply- and Demand-Side Developments Influencing Growth in the Debit Market," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia;
6. Campanaro, A. and Vittas, D. (2004) ‗Greco-Roman Lessons for PublicDebt Management and Debt Market