E. Veniou, I. Sofatzis, I. Kalantzis, M. Karakosta, M. Logothetis, E. Lianos and N. Ziras
Center for Health Statistics, which is part of the CDC, NCI is supporting the use of activity monitors to collect objective physical activity, sleep, and strength data for NHANES.
Genes, Environment and Health Initiative (GEI)
This trans-NIH includes an NCI-led component that invests in new technology to measure environmental toxins, dietary intake, and physical activity and to determine an individual’s biological response to those influences on the level of the genome, the proteome, and the metabolome.
Measures Registry Catalogue of Surveillance
Klemen Zupancic, Andrej Blejec, Ana Herman, Matija Veber, Urska Verbovsek, Marjan Korsic, Miomir Knezevic, Primoz Rozman, Tamara Lah Turnsek, Kristina Gruden and Helena Motaln
. Cerebrospinal fluid ferritin in glioblastoma: evidence for tumor synthesis. J Neurooncol 1998; 40: 47-50.
12 Com E, Clavreul A, Lagarrigue M, Michalak S, Menei P, Pineau C. Quantitative proteomic Isotope-Coded Protein Label (ICPL) analysis reveals alteration of several functional processes in the glioblastoma. J Proteomics 2012; 75: 3898-913.
13 Fang X, Wang C, Balgley BM, Zhao K, Wang W, He F, et al. Targeted Tissue Proteomic Analysis of Human Astrocytomas. J Proteome Res 2012; 11: 3937-46.
14 Carlsson A, Persson O
Marina Jakimovska, Katarina Cerne, Ivan Verdenik and Borut Kobal
’Briant K, Peterson A, et al. Integrative proteomic analysis of serum and peritoneal fluids helps identify proteins that are up-regulated in serum of women with ovarian cancer. PLoS One 2010; 5: e11137.
5. Kuk C, Kulasingam V, Gunawardana CG, Smith CR, Batruch I, Diamandis EP. Mining the ovarian cancer ascites proteome for potential ovarian cancer biomarkers. Mol Cell Proteomics 2009; 8: 661-9.
6. Drapkin R, von Horsten HH, Lin Y, Mok SC, Crum CP, Welch WR, et al. Human epididymis protein 4 (HE4) is a secreted glycoprotein that is
Zhitong Bing, Guanghui Yang, Yanan Zhang, Fengling Wang, Caiyong Ye, Jintu Sun, Guangming Zhou and Lei Yang
Cell Bio 2006; 7: 952-58.
12. Chen EI, Yates JR. Cancer proteomics by quantitative shotgun proteomics. Molecular Oncology 2007; 1: 144-59.
13. Lin R-X, Zhao H-B, Li C-R, Sun Y-N, Qian X-H, Wang S-Q. Proteomic Analysis of Ionizing Radiation-Induced Proteins at the Subcellular Level. J Proteome Res 2008; 8: 390-99.
14. Wang F, Bing Z, Zhang Y, Ao B, Zhang S, Ye C, et al. Quantitative proteomic analysis for radiation-induced cell cycle suspension in 92-1 melanoma cell line. J Radiat Res 2013; 54: 649
high-grade glioma and adenocarcinoma cell lines. J Proteome Res 2010; 9: 179-91.
74. Levin VA, Panchabhai S, Shen L, Baggerly KA. Protein and phosphoprotein levels in glioma and adenocarcinoma cell lines grown in normoxia and hypoxia in monolayer and three-dimensional cultures. Proteome Sci 2012; 10: 5.
75. Yan T, Skaftnesmo KO, Leiss L, Sleire L, Wang J, Li X, et al. Neuronal markers are expressed in human gliomas and NSE knockdown sensitizes. BMC Cancer 2011; 11: 524.
76. Yamaguchi H, Condeelis J. Regulation of the actin cytoskeleton
Milos Vittori, Barbara Breznik, Tajda Gredar, Katja Hrovat, Lilijana Bizjak Mali and Tamara T Lah
regulatory and functional linkages: application to cell proliferation and invasion networks in glioblastoma. J Proteome Res 2015; 14 : 5017-27 10.1021/acs.jproteome.5b00765
Gupta MK Jayaram S Reddy DN Polisetty RV Sirdeshmukh R. Transcriptomic and proteomic data integration and two-dimensional molecular maps with regulatory and functional linkages: application to cell proliferation and invasion networks in glioblastoma J Proteome Res 2015 14 5017 27
4 Klekner Á, Hutóczki G, Virga J, Reményi-Puskár J, Tóth J, Scholtz B, et al. Expression pattern of invasion