diseases: unraveling the pathophysiology and biomarker discovery. Expert Rev Proteomics. 2005; 2(3): 349-366.
5. Andersen S, Mischak H, Zürbig P et al. Urinary proteome analysis enables assessment of renoprotective treatment in type 2 diabetic patients with microalbuminuria. BMC Nephrol. 2010; 11(1): 29-
6. Stalmach A, Albalat A, Mullen W, and Mischak H. Recent advances in capillary electrophoresis coupled to mass spectrometry for clinical proteomic applications. Electrophoresis. 2013; 34(11): 1452-1464.
7. Pontillo C, Filip S, Borras DM et al. CE
children, to validate these abnormalities for risk assessment, and to investigate further the urinary proteome and pathophysiology of urolithiasis.
Materials and methods
The present study, including assent forms for vulnerable participants (those aged 7-12 years, and 13-18 years old) was approved by Institutional Review Board of the Department for Development of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine as part of Ministry of Public Health, Thailand (approval No. RLC0029/55), and IRB of Sunpasit Prasong Hospital. We enrolled 116 participants in this study into 4
20. Pixton KL, Deeks ED, Flesch FM, et al. Sperm proteome mapping of a patient who experienced failed fertilization at IVF reveals altered expression of at least 20 proteins compared with fertile donors: case report. Hum Reprod. 2004; 19(6): 1438-1447.
Katarina Davalieva, S Kiprijanovska, P Noveski, D Plaseska-Karanfilska, T Plaseski and B Kocevska
Seminal plasma is a potential source of biomarkers for many disorders of the male reproductive system including male infertility. Knowledge of the peptide and protein components of seminal fluid is accumulating especially with the appearance of highthroughput MS-based techniques. Of special interest in the field of male infertility biomarkers, is the identification and characterization of differentially expressed proteins in seminal plasma of men with normal and impaired spermatogenesis. However, the data obtained until now is still quite heterogeneous and with small percentage of overlap between independent studies. Extensive comparative analysis of seminal plasma proteome is still needed in order to establish a potential link between seminal plasma proteins and male infertility.
Proteome Res 2009;8:400-17. doi: 10.1021/pr800561r
27. Giordano PM, Mortvedt J, Mays A. Effect of municipal wastes on crop yields and uptake of heavy metals. J Environ Q u a l 1 9 7 5 ; 4 : 3 9 4 - 9 . d o i : 1 0 . 2 1 3 4 / jeq1975.00472425000400030024x
28. Islam E, Yang X, He Z, Mahmood Q. Assessing potential dietary toxicity of heavy metals in selected vegetables and food crops. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B 2007;8:1-13. doi: 10.1631/ jzus.2007.B0001
29. Fu J, Zhou Q, Liu J, Liu W, Wang T, Zhang Q, Jiang G. High levels of heavy
Petra Peharec Štefanić, Sandra Šikić, Petra Cvjetko and Biljana Balen
spectrometry. Croat Chem Acta 2005;78: 463-77.
25. Balen B, Krsnik-Rasol M, Zamfir AD, Milošević J, Vakhrushev SY, Peter-Katalinić J. Glycoproteomic survey of Mammillaria gracillis tissues grown in vitro . J Proteome Res 2006;5:1658-66.
26. Balen B, Krsnik-Rasol M, Zamfi r AD, Zadro I, Vakhrushev SY, Peter-Katalinić J. Assessment of N-glycan heterogeneity of cactus glycoproteins by one-dimensional gel electrophoresis and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-fl ight mass spectrometry. J Biomol Tech 2007
Neil D. Avent, A Webb, TE Madgett, T Miran, K Sillence, N Kaushik and M Kiernan
. J Proteome Res. 2007; 6: 1245-1257.
57. Kolla V, Jenö P, Moes S, et al. Quantitative proteomics analysis of maternal plasma in Down syndrome pregnancies using isobaric tagging reagent (iTRAQ). J Biomed Biotechnol. 2010; 2010: 952047 [Epub 2009 Nov 5].
58. Heywood WE, Madgett TE, Wang D, et al. 2D-DIGE analysis of maternal plasma for potential biomarkers for Down syndrome. Proteome Sci. 2011; 9: 56.
59. Heywood WE, Mills K, Wang D, et al. Identification of new biomarkers for Down’s syndrome in maternal plasma. J
Dilek Guvenç, Abdurrahman Aksoy, Yavuz Kursad, Enes Atmaca and Oguzhan Yavuz
, and proteomics methods for the identification of tyrosine-nitrated proteins. J Proteome Res 2009;8:3222-38. doi: 10.1021/pr900039c
7. Ischiropoulos H, Beckman JS. Oxidative stress and nitration in neurodegeneration: cause, effect, or association? J Clin Invest 2003;111:163-9. doi: 10.1172/JCI17638
8. Althaus JS, Schmidt KR, Fountain ST, Tseng MT, Carroll RT, Galatsis P, Hall ED. LC-MS/MS detection of peroxynitrite-derived 3-nitrotyrosine in rat microvessels.Free Radic Biol Med 2000;29:1085-95. PMID: 11121715
9. He Y
. Acta Vet et Zootechnica Sinica. 42 (10): 1438–1444.
14. Castro, L. J., Sahagun, A. M., Diez, M. J., Fernandez, N., Sierra, M., Garcia, J. J. (2009). Pharmacokinetics of doxycycline in sheep after intravenous and oral administration. Vet J. 180, 389–395. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tvjl.2008.02.001 PMid:18440843
15. Zellner, M., Winkler, W., Hayden, H., Diestinger, M., Eliasen, M., Gesslbauer, B., et al. (2005). Quantitative validation of different protein precipitation methods in proteome analysis of blood platelets. Electrophoresis 26, 2481–2489. https