Xiao-Lin Zuo, Yan Wen, Shang-Qun Gong and Fan-Jie Meng
psychoeducational randomized controlled trial J Pain Symptom Manage 2011 41 347 357
11 Chien CH, Liu KL, Chien HT, Liu HE. The effects of psychosocial strategies on anxiety and depression of patients diagnosed with prostatecancer: a systematic review. Int J Nurs Stud . 2014;51:28-38. 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2012.12.019 23398917
Chien CH Liu KL Chien HT Liu HE The effects of psychosocial strategies on anxiety and depression of patients diagnosed with prostatecancer: a systematic review Int J Nurs Stud 2014 51 28 38
12 Johnsen AT, Petersen MA
Barbara Zupanc Terglav, Špela Selak, Mitja Vrdelja, Boris Miha Kaučič and Branko Gabrovec
. Lessons from two decades of health reform in Central Asia. Health Policy and Planning. 2012; 27(4): 281–287. https://doi.org/10.1093/heapol/czr040
9. Gupta D, Patel K, Lis CG. Self-rated health supersedes patient satisfaction with service quality as a predictor of survival in prostatecancer. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 2015; 13: 137. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-015-0334-1
10. Friese CR, Lake ET, Aiken LH, et al. Hospital nurse practice environments and outcomes for surgical oncology patients. Health Services Research. 2008; 43(4): 1145
/CCL25 in cutaneous melanoma mediates preferential metastasis to the small intestine. Clin Cancer Res. 2008; 14:638-45.
9. Valdivia-Silva, Franco-Barraza J, Silva AL, Pont GD, Soldevila G, Meza I, et al. Garc_a-Zepeda EA. Effect of pro-inflammatory cytokine stimulation on human breast cancer: Implications of chemokine receptor expression in cancer metastasis.Cancer Lett. 2009; 283:176-85.
10. Singh S, Singh UP, Stiles JK, Grizzle WE, Lillard JW Jr. Expression and functional role of CCR9 in prostatecancer cell migration and invasion
Narimah Ah Hasani, Khalid Bak and Wan Zurinah Wan Ngah
omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids plus vitamin E restore immunodeficiency and prolong survival for severely ill patients with generalized malignancy: a randomized control trial. Cancer. 1998; 82:395-402.
8. Weinstein SJ, Wright ME, Pietinen P, King I, Tan C, Taylor PR, Virtamo J, Albanes D. Serum alphatocopherol and gamma-tocopherol in relation to prostatecancer risk in a prospective study. J Nat Cancer Inst. March 2005; 97:396-9.
9. Chin SF, Abdul Hamid NA, Mazlan M, Mohd Yusof YA, Wan Ngah WZ. Reduction of DNA damage in older
J, Sonke JJ, Betgen A, Zijp L, Jaffray DA, et al. Automatic prostate localization on cone-beam CT scans for high precision image-guided radiotherapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 63: 975-84.
10. Mageras GS, Mechalakos. Planning in the IGRT context: closing the loop. Semin Radiat Oncol. 2007; 17:268-77.
11. Melancon AD, O’Daniel JC, Zhang L, Kudchadker RJ, Kuban DA, Lee AK, et al. Is a 3-mm intrafractional margin sufficient for daily image-guided intensitymodulated radiation therapy of prostatecancer? Radiather Oncol. 2007
Thanarpan Peerawong, Chonlakiet Khorprasert, Sivalee Suriyapee, Taweap Sanghangthum, Isra Israngkul Na Ayuthaya and Kanjana Shotelersuk
with hepatocellular carcinoma and radiation-induced liver disease. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2003; 56:229-34.
7. Milano MT, Chmura SJ, Garofalo MC, Rash C, Roeske JC, Connell PP, et al. Intensity-modulated radiotherapy in treatment of pancreatic and bile duct malignancies: toxicity and clinical outcome. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 59:445-53.
8. Verellen D, Linthout N, Soete G, Van Acker S, De Roover P, Storme G. Considerations on treatment efficiency of different conformal radiation therapy techniques for prostatecancer
, Hur WJ, Yoon JH, Kim TH, et al. Clinical usefulness of implanted fiducial markers for hypofractionated radiotherapy of prostatecancer. J Korean Soc Ther Radiol Oncol. 2011; 29:91-8.
5. Cloutier G, Soulez G, Quanadli SD, Allard L, Qin Z, Cloutier F, et al. A multimodality vascular imaging phatom with fiducial markers visible in DSA, CTA, MRI, and ultrasound. Med Phys. 2004; 31:1424-33.
6. Dennis DA, Komistek RD, and Mahfouz MR. In vivo fluoroscopic analysis of fixed-bearing total knee replacements. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; 410
geographic differences. World J Gastroenterol. 2006; 12:3673-7.
29. Amarapurkar DN, Patel ND, Rane PS. Diagnosis of Crohn’s disease in India where tuberculosis is widely prevalent. World J Gastroenterol. 2008; 14: 741-6.
30. Balachandar V, Lakshman Kumar B, Sasikala K, Manikantan P, Sangeetha R, Mohana Devi S. Identification of a high frequency of chromosomal rearrangements in the centromeric regions of prostatecancer patients. J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2007; B 8: 638-46.
31. Mendoza J.L, Murillo L.S, Fernandez L, Pena A.S, Lana
Prawit Onpanna, Paiboon Daosodsai, Kawin Leelawat and Supatra Porasuphatana
menopausal women. Several clinical studies, including those reported by the Women Health Initiative (WHI) the Postmenopausal Estrogen/ Progestin Intervention (PEPI) Trial, Heart and estrogen/progestin replacement study follow-up (HER II), indicated harmful adverse effects of estrogen and progesterone and an association with cancer and cardiovascular risks [ 5 - 7 ]. Female hormones have also been used by male patients for various purposes including the use CSH in patients with aromatase insufficiency, prostatecancer, and MtF transsexuals [ 1 , 8 , 9 ]. While the use of