Teodora Sorana Truta, Cristian Marius Boeriu, Marc Lazarovici, Irina Ban, Marius Petrişor and Sanda-Maria Copotoiu
medicine. Curr Opin Anesthesiol. 2013;26:699-706.
4. Rall M, Gaba D- Human Performance and Patient Safety. In Miller, RD (ed): Miller’s Anesthesia. Philadelphia: Elsevier Churchill Livingstone. 2005, pp. 3021-72.
5. Gaba D, Howard S, Fish K. Simulation-based training in anesthesia crisis resource management (ACRM): a decade of experience. Simul Gaming. 2001;32:175-93.
6. Morey JC, Simon R, Jay GD, et al. Error Reduction and Performance Improvement in the Emergency Department through Formal Teamwork Training: Evaluation Results of the MedTeams Project
Morasky RL, Reynolds C, Sowell LE. Generalization of lowered EMG levels during musical performance following biofeedback training. Biofeedback and Self-regulation. 1983;8(2):207-216. doi:10.1007/BF00998851 PMID:6639976
Yokoyama K, Ushida J, Sugiura Y, Mizuno M, Mizuno Y, Takata K. Heart rate indication using musical data. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2002;49(7):729-33. doi:10.1109/TBME.2002.1010857 PMID:12083308
Raymond J, Sajid I, Parkinson LA, Gruzelier JH. Biofeedback and dance performance: a preliminary investigation
. The absurd trilogy. (Available from http://healthgrouper.com/en/page/Trilogija-na-apsurdot, accessed December 25th, 2012).
4. Rosenau PV, Lal LS, Lako C. Managing pay for performance: aligning social science research with budget predictability. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2012 Nov/Dec 57; (6):391-404.
5. Healthgrouper Key Summit Messages. Healthgrouper.com (Available from http://healthgrouper.com/en/page/HGSummitmessages, accessed December 25, 2012).
1. Lazarevik V, Kasapinov B. Medical Doctors’ Attitudes towards Pay-For-Reporting in Macedonia: A Web-Based Cross- Sectional Survey. Maced J Med Sci. 2012; 5(4):437-443.
2. Cromwell J, Trisolini MG, Pope GC, Mitchell JB, Greenwald LM (eds). Pay for Performance in Health Care: Methods and Approaches. Research Triangle Press: North Carolina, 2011.
3. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Roadmap for Implementing Value Driven Healthcare in the Traditional Medicare Fee-for-Service Program
Raildo Coqueiro, Kleyton Santos, Ludmila Schettino, Aline Barbosa, Rafael Pereira and Marcos Fernandes
people. Age Ageing. 2008;37:430-435.
4. Kang HG, Dingwell JB. Effects of walking speed, strength and range of motion on gait stability in healthy older adults. J Biomech. 2008;41:2899-2905.
5. Pinheiro PA, Passos TD’E-RO, Coqueiro RS, Fernandes MH, Barbosa AR. Motor performance of the elderly in northeast Brazil: differences with age and sex. Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2013;47:125-33.
6. Ambrose AF, Paul G, Hausdorff JM. Risk factors for falls among older adults: a review of the literature. Maturitas. 2013
With the rise in long-term conditions, health care systems around the world are under pressure to curb health care costs while maintaining quality. In response, many countries have introduced pay for performance (P4P) programs that incentivize institutions and professionals to provide high quality care and to mitigate the potential weaknesses of other payment mechanisms such as fee for service. [ 3 ] P4P programs have been widely adopted internationally in low, middle, and high income countries such as UK, US, Thailand, Germany, and Australia
residentes na comunidade [Fallrelated factors in a cohort of elderly community residents]. Rev Saúde Pública. 2002;36(6):709-716. PMID:12488937
Aslan UB, Cavlak U, Yagci N, Akdag B. Balance performance, aging and falling: a comparative study based on a Turkish sample. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2008;46(3):283-292. doi:10.1016/j.archger.2007.05.003 PMID:17580094
Ruwer SL, Rossi AC, Simon LF. Equilíbrio no idoso. Rev Bras Otorrinolaringol. 2005;71(3):298-303.
Isotalo E, Kapoula Z, Feret PH
, Sawka MN, Gonzalez RR, editors. Human Performance Physiology and Environment Medicine at Terrestrial Extremes.Indianapolis. Benchmark Press; 1988:305-359.
12. Bergeron MF. Heat cramps during tennis: a case report. Int J Sport Nutr. 1996;6(1):62-8.
13. Knochel JP. Heat stroke and related heat stress disorders. Dis Mon. 1989;35(5):301-77.
14. Bouchama A, Knochel JP. Heat stroke. N Engl J Med. 2002;346(25):1978-88.
15. Yeo TP. Heat stroke: a comprehensive review. AACN Clin Issues. 2004