nanoparticles by bovine serum albumin protected-silver nanoclusters and its application for colorimetric detection of ascorbic acid,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy , vol. 106, pp. 224–230, Apr. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.saa.2012.12.097
 K. Thirumurthy and G. Thirunarayanan, “A facilely designed, highly efficient green synthetic strategy of a peony flower-like SO 4 2−
–SnO 2 -fly ash nano-catalyst for the three component synthesis of a serendipitous product with dimedone in water,” RSC Adv. , vol. 5, no. 42, pp. 33595
boehmite nanoparticles and their evaluation for anti-bacterial activities. Iran. J. Catal. 2017 , 7 , 27-35.
23. Sadjadi, S.; Heravi, M.M.; Daraie, M. Heteropolyacid supported on amine-functionalized halloysite nano clay as an efficient catalyst for the synthesis of pyrazolopyranopyrimidines via four-component domino reaction. Res. Chem. Intermed . 2017 , 43 , 2201-2214.
24. Nasresfahani, Z.; Kassaee, M.Z. Cu–Immobilized mesoporous silica nanoparticles [Cu 2+ @MSNs-(CO 2 −)2] as an efficient nanocatalyst for one-pot synthesis of
magnetically recoverable nanocatalyst and use of this heterogeneous catalyst in green synthesis of spirooxindoles in water. New J. Chem. 2014, 38, 5527-5535.
16. Veisi, H.; Aminimanesh, A.; Khankhani, N.; Ghorbani-Vagheib, R. Protic ionic liquid [TMG][Ac] as an efficient, homogeneous and recyclable catalyst for one-pot four-component synthesis of 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazinetriones and dihydro-1H-pyrano[2,3-c]pyrazol-6-one. RSC Adv. 2014, 4, 25057-25062.
17. Khazaei, A.; Moosavi-Zare, A. R.; Mohammadi, Z.; Zare, A.; Khakyzadeh, V.; Darvishi
,4-dihydropyrano[c]chromene derivatives using a Fe 3 O 4 @SiO 2 –imid–PMA n magnetic nanocatalyst under ultrasonic irradiation or reflux conditions. RSC Adv . 2015 , 5 , 26625-26633.
18. Shirini, F.; Abedini, M.; Zarrabzadeh, S.; Seddighi, M. Efficient synthesis of 4 H -pyran derivatives using a polymeric catalyst based on PVP. J. Iran. Chem. Soc. 2015 , 12 , 2105-2113.
19. Nemouchi, S.; Boulcina, R.; Carboni, B.; Debache, A. Phenylboronic acid as an efficient and convenient catalyst for a three-component synthesis of tetrahydrobenzo[b]pyrans. C. R. Chimie
chelating phosphane, hfacac = hexafluoroacetylacetonate) as catalysts for CO2 hydrogenation: correlations between solid state structures, 103Rh NMR shifts and catalytic activities, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun. , 1479–1481 (1995).
49. Yu K. M. K., Yeung C. M. Y. and Tsang S. C., Carbon Dioxide Fixation into Chemicals (Methyl Formatee) at High Yields by Surface Coupling over a Pd/Cu/ZnO Nanocatalyst, J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 129, 6360–6361 (2007).
50. Tsang S. C., Bulpitt C. D. A., Mitchell P. C. H. and Ramirez-Cuesta A. J., Some New Insights into the Sensing
malachite green from aqueous solution using magnetic β-cyclodextrin-graphene oxide nanocomposites as adsorbents. Colloids Surf A Physicochem Eng Asp. 2015;466:166-173. DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2014.11.021.
 Naseem K, Farooqi ZH, Begum R, Irfan A. Removal of congo red dye from aqueous medium by its catalytic reduction using sodium borohydride in the presence of various inorganic nano-catalysts: A review. J Clean Prod. 2018:187:296-307. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.03.209.
 Alver E, Bulut M, Metin AU, Çiftçi H. One step effective removal of congo red in
Vinod Vellora Thekkae Padil, Stanisław Wacławek and Miroslav Černík
] Grassian VH. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology: Environmental and Health Impacts. Wiley; 2008. DOI: 10.1002/9780470396612
 Varma RS. Greener and sustainable trends in synthesis of organics and nanomaterials. ACS Sustain Chem Eng. 2016;4:5866-5878. DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.6b01623.
 Varma RS. Nano-catalysts with magnetic core: sustainable options for greener synthesis. Sustain Chem Process 2014;2:11. DOI: 10.1186/2043-7129-2-11.
 Anastas PT, Warner JC. Green Chemistry: Theory and Practice. New York: Oxford University Press; 1998.
Stanisław Wacławek, Vinod V.T. Padil and Miroslav Černík
SK. Nano-catalyst: A second generation tool for green chemistry. Green Chem. 2012:357-378. DOI: 10.1002/9781118287705.ch12.
 Chaturvedi S, Dave PN, Shah NK. Applications of nano-catalyst in new era. J Saudi Chem Soc. 2012;16:307-325. DOI: 10.1016/j.jscs.2011.01.015.
 Beller M. A personal view on homogeneous catalysis and its perspectives for the use of renewables. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol. 2008;110:789-796. DOI: 10.1002/ejlt.200800062.
 Descorme C, Gallezot P, Geantet C, George C. Heterogeneous catalysis: A key tool toward