Marine transportation is the most important transport mode of in the international trade, but the maritime supply chain is facing with many risks. At present, most of the researches on the risk of the maritime supply chain focus on the risk identification and risk management, and barely carry on the quantitative analysis of the logical structure of each influencing factor. This paper uses the interpretative structure model to analysis the maritime supply chain risk system. On the basis of comprehensive literature analysis and expert opinion, this paper puts forward 16 factors of maritime supply chain risk system. Using the interpretative structure model to construct maritime supply chain risk system, and then optimize the model. The model analyzes the structure of the maritime supply chain risk system and its forming process, and provides a scientific basis for the controlling the maritime supply chain risk, and puts forward some corresponding suggestions for the prevention and control the maritime supply chain risk.
Hydrodynamic Derivatives in Shallow and Restricted Waters. International Shipbuilding Progress, Vol 47, No 5, pp 56-62,2000.
9. Yuan, Z-X. Study on the similarity of the performance of the abnormal ship model and real ship. Journal of Shanghai Institute of MarineTransportation Science, 1999.
10. Zhu, D-X, Shen, H-C, and Hong, F-W. The framework of ship model numerical towing tank and research fundament in China. Journal of Hydrodynamics. Vol 2, No 5, pp 109-110,2008.
and Part II., PAS, Marine Technology Transactions , Vol.16, 2005
UNCTAD survey on the internationalization of R&D: Current patterns and prospects on the internationalization of R&D , Occasional Note, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Geneva, 2005
U. S. Department of Transportation. US MarineTransportation System: A Vision for the 21st Century , Washington, November, 2007
Zaltman G.; Duncan R.; Holbek J. (1973): Innovations and Organizations, Wiley & Sons, 1973.
Deyu He, Niaoqing Hu, Lei Hu, Ling Chen, YiPing Guo and Shaoshan Chen
networks in microbial risk assessment. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 2010. 139, Supplement(0): p. S57-S63.
16. Faghih-Roohi, S., M. Xie, and K.M. Ng, Accident risk assessment in marinetransportation via Markov modelling and Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation. Ocean Engineering, 2014. 91(0): p. 363-370.
17. Chen, H., L. Li, and Y. Sun, Risk Assessment of Aero Engine Failure based on Monte Carlo Simulation. Procedia Engineering, 2014. 80(0): p. 415-423.
18. Sobhani, A., W. Young, and M. Sarvi, A simulation