.), Case Studies in e-Government 2.0 - Changing Citizen Relationships (pp. 1-14), Online: Springer International Publishing Switzerland, ISBN 978-3-319-08081-9 (eBook).
4. Colesca, S.E. (2009). Increasing E-Trust: A Solution to Minimize Risk in EGovernment Adoption, Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods, 4(1), 31-44.
5. Didraga, O., & Brandas, C. (2014). Study on the E-Government State of Play in Romania, Proceedings of the Multidisciplinary Academic Conference on Economics, Management and Marketing (MAC-EMM 2014), December 5-6, 2014
1. Barr, S., (2007), Factors influencing environmental attitudes and behaviours: a UL case study of household waste management, Environment and Behavior, 39(4), 435-473.
2. Cappellini, B., Parsons, E., (2012), Practising thrift at dinner time: Meal time leftovers, sacrifice and family membership, The Sociological Review, 60(2), 121-134.
3. Cholette, S., Ozluk, O., Ozsen, L., Ungson, G.R., (2003), Exploring purchasing preferences: Local and ecologically labelled foods, Journal of Consumer Marketing, 30(7), 563-572.
4. FAO, (2019
Kamaldeen Ibraheem Nageri and Rihanat Idowu Abdulkadir
market hypothesis in Nigerian capital market, Accounting and Finance Research, 1(1), pp. 169-179.
8. Ajibola, A., Prince, N.C., & Lenee, T.L., (2014), Detecting market anomalies: Do evidences hold in Nigeria? International Review of Management and Business Research, 3(2), pp. 1128-1138.
9. Alam, M.I., Tanweer, H. & Palani-Rajan, K., (1999), An application of varianceratio test to five Asian stock markets, Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, 2(3), pp. 301-315.
10. Arunma, O., (2010), Testimony on the global financial crisis and
12. Karels, G.V, Prakash, A.J., (1987), Multivariate Normality and Forecasting of Business Bankruptcy, Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol 14(4).
13. Kubecová, J., Vrchota, J., (2014), The Taffler´s Model and Strategic Management, The Macrotheme Review, A multidisciplinary journal of global macro trends, Vol.3, No.2.
14. Lam, L.Y., (1994), Empirical Research in Financial Distress Prediction, Chapter 3, Masters Thesis, Department of Accountancy, Victoria University of Wellington.
15. Mânecuta, C., Nicolae, M., (1996), Construirea si
Management, (34), pp. 146-160.
12. Jagwani, S., (2000), Supply and demand of venture capital in the US, The Park Place Economist, Vol. 8, pp. 90-98.
13. Johansen, S., (1991), Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models. Econometrica, Vol. 59(6), pp. 1551-1580.
14. Kaldor, N., (1957), A model of economic growth, The Economic Jurnal, 67:268, pp. 591-624.
15. Khan, A., (2001), Understanding changes in aggregate business fixed investment, Business review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Q2
1. Anderson, C.A., & Bowman, M.J., (Eds.), (1966), Education and economic development, Aldine Pub. Co.
2. Anderson, C.A., & Bowman, M.J., (1963), Concerning the Role of Education in Development, London, Collier Macmillan.
3. Bălan, M., (2014), Youth labour market evolutions at regional level in Romania, Internal Auditing & Risk Management, 2(34), pp. 29-37.
4. Bălan, M., Uzlău, C., & Ene, C.M., (2013), Transition from Educational System to Labour Market in Romania, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92, pp. 314
submitted to Department of Economics, Faculty of Commerce, Midlands State University, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
23. Petrescu, I.M., (2016), The Effects of Economic Sanctions on the Informal Economy, Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, 4(4), pp. 623-648.
24. Putnins, T.J. & Sauka, A., (2014), Measuring the Shadow Economy Using Company Managers, Journal of Comparative Economics, Forthcoming, Available at SSRN https://ssrn.com/abstract=2423253 .
25. Schneider, F., (2010), The influence of public institutions on the shadow economy: An empirical
://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database . Accessed on March 5, 2018.
9. Hargittai, E., (2002), Second-Level Digital Divide: Differences in People’s Online Skills. First Monday, 7(4), https://doi.org/10.5210/fm.v7i4.942
10. Hazelkorn, E., (2009), Rankings and the Battle for World-Class Excellence, Higher Education Management and Policy, 21(1), 1-22. https://doi.org/10.21427/D76P7M
11. Hawton, A., Green, C., Dickens, A.P., Richards, S.H., Taylor, R.S., Edwards, R., Campbell, J.L., (2011), The Impact of Social Isolation on the Health Status and Health-Related Quality of Life of Older People
39. Oke, D., Bokana, K.G., Shobande, O.A., (2017), Some Correlates of Rural-Urban Led Urbanisation in Lagos, Nigeria, Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies, 29(3). https://doi.org/10.1111/rurd.12067
40. Palas, M.J.U., Ashraf, M., Ray, P.K., (2017), Financing Universal Health Coverage: A Systematic Review, The International Technology Management Review, 6(4), 133. https://doi.org/10.2991/itmr.2017.6.4.2
41. Pinto, J.L., Nord, E., Ubel, P., Menzel, P., Richardson, J., (2002), Incorporating
The paper deals with the evaluation of the ecological innovation as a factor for economic development through the correlation and regression analysis. The paper.analysis the.total ecological.innovation index of Slovakia within the.European Union and in relationship to growth GDP of Slovakia. Correlation and. regression analysis. examines the interdependence between.total ecological innovation index and economic growth. GDP is one of the key elements of effective support for eco-innovation.