fastest scientific growth of any country. Science in Society. New Scientist (online magazine) 2010; Retrieved. 2014-08-01.
6. McGuigan GS, Russell RD. The Business of Aca-demic Publishing: A Strategic Analysis of the Aca-demic Journal Publishing Industry and its Impact on the Future of Scholarly Publishing. E-JASL: The Electronic Journal of Academic and Special Libra-rianship. ICAAP; 2008.
7. Scientific publishing, grand openings. The Economist. September 27-October 3, 76.
8. Kronick DA. Peer review in 18th-century scientific journalism. JAMA. 1990; 263: 10, 1321
1. Elliott C. On predatory publishers: a Q&A With Jeffrey Beall. The chronicle of higher education. 2012 [Internet]. Available from: http://chronicle.com/blogs/brainstorm/on-predatory-publishers-a-qa-with-jeffrey-beall/47667
2. Scholarly Open Access: Critical analysis of scholarly open-access publishing. Available from: https://scholarlyoa.com/page/4/
3. Jallalian M. Academic Journalism, Publication Ethics. Hijacked Journals. Available from: http://www.mehrdadjalalian.com/index.php/updates-of-hijacked-journals
4. Beall J