1. Khan BZ. Looking Backward: Founding Choices in Innovation and Intellectual Property Protection. Available at: http://www.nber.org/chapters/c11741.pdf .
2. Mumford L. Technics and Civilization. Available at: https://monoskop.org/images/f/fa/Mumford_Lewis_Technics_and_Civilization.pdf
3. Patents And Innovation: Trends And Policy Challenges. Available at: https://www.oecd.org/sti/sci-tech/24508541.pdf
4. Giugni D, Giugni V. Intellectual Property: a powerful tool to develop biotech research. Microb Biotechnol . 2010;3:493-506.
Positrons emitted from positron-emitting radionuclide (e.g., 18 F-FDG) annihilate with electrons and emit gamma ray, which is detected by scintillators in PET system ( http://www.hamamatsu.com/eu/en/technology/innovation/pet/index.html ).
Usually, the CT scan is done after the PET scan. Some centers will perform contrast-enhanced CT scan focus only on the part of that showed abnormal uptake(s) in the PET scan as to reduce the overall radiation exposure. CT provides additional anatomical details and thus combination of PET
Alin-Gabriel Gabor, Cristian Zaharia, Adrian Tudor Stan, Andrei Mihai Gavrilovici, Meda-Lavinia Negruțiu and Cosmin Sinescu
5. Klim J, Corrales E. Innovation in Dentistry: CAD/CAM Restorative Procedures. A Peer-Reviewed Publication. Dent Mater J. 2009;28:44-56.
6. Digital Impression Systems and the Importance of Interoperability. Available at: http://glidewelldental.com/education/inclusive-dental-implant-magazine/volume-5-issue-1/digital-impression-systems-and-the-importance-of-interoperability/
7. Innovation in Dentistry: CAD/CAM Restorative Procedures. Available at: https://www.dentalacademyofce.com/courses/1586/pdf/innovationcad.pdf .