., Milić Beran, I., Krželj Čolović, Z. (2014). The Role of Technological Innovations as the Assumption of the Communication Efficiency between Service Providers and Tourists that Making Decisions about Travel. International Journal of Economics and Statistics, NAUN Athens , Vol. 2, pp. 257-269.
16. Mihajlovic, I., Raguz, L. (2018). Key drivers of business transformations in the environment of travel intermediaries. International journal of economics and statistics , Vol. 6, pp. 67-80.
17. Minghetti, V., Buhalis, D. (2010). Digital Divide in Tourism
industry in Modena, Italy. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development , Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 279-304.
5. Chiu, Y. T. (2009). How network competence and network location influence innovation performance. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing , Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 46-55.
6. Croatian Bureau of Statistics (2016). First release 4.2.1/12 . Available at https://www.dzs.hr/Hrv_Eng/publication/2016/04-02-01_12_2016.htm [26 August 2017].
7. Croatian Chamber of Economy (2016). O Zajednici klastera . Available at https
1. Acs, Z. J. (2006). How Is Entrepreneurship Good for Economic Growth? Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 97-107.
2. Acs, Z. J., Arenius, P., Hay, M., Minniti, M. (2005). Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2004 Executive Report. Babson College, Babson Park, MA, USA; London Business School, London, UK.
3. Akaike, H. (1973). Information theory as an extension of the maximum likelihood principle. In B. N. Petrov, and F. Csaki, (eds.) Second International Symposium on
System. Available at https://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/2011/1027/ifdp1027.pdf [13 December 2016].
17. IFC Bulletin (2009). Measuring financial innovation and its impact. Available at http://www.bis.org/ifc/publ/ifcb31.pdf [13 December 2016].
18. Im, K. S., Pesaran, M., Shin, Y. (2003). Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels. Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 115, No. 1, pp. 53-74.
19. Kao, C. (1999). Spurious regression and residual-based tests for cointegration in panel data. Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 90