1. Khan BZ. Looking Backward: Founding Choices in Innovation and Intellectual Property Protection. Available at: http://www.nber.org/chapters/c11741.pdf .
2. Mumford L. Technics and Civilization. Available at: https://monoskop.org/images/f/fa/Mumford_Lewis_Technics_and_Civilization.pdf
3. Patents And Innovation: Trends And Policy Challenges. Available at: https://www.oecd.org/sti/sci-tech/24508541.pdf
4. Giugni D, Giugni V. Intellectual Property: a powerful tool to develop biotech research. Microb Biotechnol . 2010;3:493-506.
Alin-Gabriel Gabor, Cristian Zaharia, Adrian Tudor Stan, Andrei Mihai Gavrilovici, Meda-Lavinia Negruțiu and Cosmin Sinescu
5. Klim J, Corrales E. Innovation in Dentistry: CAD/CAM Restorative Procedures. A Peer-Reviewed Publication. Dent Mater J. 2009;28:44-56.
6. Digital Impression Systems and the Importance of Interoperability. Available at: http://glidewelldental.com/education/inclusive-dental-implant-magazine/volume-5-issue-1/digital-impression-systems-and-the-importance-of-interoperability/
7. Innovation in Dentistry: CAD/CAM Restorative Procedures. Available at: https://www.dentalacademyofce.com/courses/1586/pdf/innovationcad.pdf .
Ario Santini, Leonard Azamfirei and Cosmin Moldovan
privileged position to benefit the practice and delivery of medicine.
The concern of the peer review process is to identify and suggest for publication, manuscripts that are authoritative and contribute to the advancement of medical practice. In turn, these papers become the foundation for further research and the basis of day-to-day medical practices. It is central to medical research in that it appraises studies for competence, importance, and innovation by experienced experts in a particular field of study. The process is frequently an essential determinant of an
Piero Portincasa, Emilio Molina-Molina, Gabriella Garruti and David Q.-H. Wang
The present paper is written in the context of the FOIE GRAS project, which received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Grant Agreement No. 722619.
Conflict of interest None to declare
1 Portincasa P, Moschetta A, Palasciano G. Cholesterol gallstone disease. Lancet. 2006;368:230-9. 10.1016/S0140-6736(06)69044-2
Portincasa P Moschetta A Palasciano G. Cholesterol gallstone disease Lancet 2006 368 230 9
2 Shabanzadeh DM. Incidence of