? The influence of attire on the perceived professionalism of dentists and lawyers , Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43, 1838–1850.
 Carr D.L., Davies T.L., Lavin A.M. (2010), The impact of instructor attire on college student satisfaction , College Student Journal Publisher, Project Innovation (Alabama).
, pp. 101-102. 110, 158.
Ingram J.L., Criminal evidence, Elsevier, Amsterdam, Boston, Heidelberg, London, New York, Oxford, Paris, San Diego, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo 2012, pp. 98-104. Innovations in evidence and proof. Integrating theory, research and teaching, P. Roberts, M. Redmayne (eds.), Hart Publishing, Oxford and Portland, 2009, pp. 219 and ff .
Kiely T. F., Forensic evidence: science and the criminal law, CRC Press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington D.C. 2001, pp. 38-39, 169, 173, 277
, Innovation and Skills, Directive 2015/1535/EU, Guidance for Officials, January 2016, https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/490271/BIS-16-15-directive-2015-1535-guidance.pdf.
11. Directive 98/34/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 June 1998 laying down a procedure for the provision of information in the field of technical standards and regulations, L204/37, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:31998L0034&from=RO.
12. Directive (EU) 2015/1535 of the European
Catherine Truel, Emmanuel Maganaris and Dan-Razvan Grigorescu
, without improving legal certainty‟ (2009) 3/1
10. World Customs Journal 45
11. Walter Zinn and Donald J. Bowersox, „Planning Physical Distribution with the Principle of postponement‟ (1988) 9/2 Journal of Business Logistics
1. Yao-Hua Tan, Niels Bjørn-Andersen, Stefan Klein, Boriana Rukanova (eds) „Accelerating Global Supply Chains with IT-Innovation‟ (Springer, Berlin, 2011)
2. Francis Snyder, „International Trade and Customs Law of the European Union‟ (Butterworths Law Publishers, London,1998