Danka Moravčíková, Zuzana Ilková and Petra Štefeková
. [Cit. 2016-09-11.] Available through access to electronic sources of information of CVTI SR.
4. EUROPEAN COMMISSION. (2010). Communication Europe 2020 Flagship Initiative Innovation Union COM (2010) 546 final, 6.10.2010.
5. EUROPEAN COMMISSION. (2014). The role of public support in the commercialisation of innovations (Flash Eurobarometer 394). Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/fl ash/fl _394_en.pdf>
6. FORTUIN, F. (2007). Strategic alignment of innovation to business. Balancing exploration and
, W. Laenoi, S. Vearasilp, N. Krittigamas, W. Lücke, E. Pawelzik, U. Ter Meulen, Effect of radio frequency technique on nutrient quality and destruction of trypsin inhibitor in soybean. In: E. Tielkes, C. Hülsebusch, I. Hauser (eds), The Global Food and Product Chain – Dynamics, Innovations, Conflicts, Strategies. Book of Abstracts , (2005) 384.
 L. J. Wang, D. Li, E. Tatsumi, Z. S. Liu, X. D. Chen, L. T. Li, Application of two stage ohmic heating to tofu processing. Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification , 46. (2007) 486
Energy production through biomass valorization seems to find favor with the most recent energy policies: in order to reach a sustainable balance between production and energy use the agriculture seems to play an important role.
The use of biomass for energy valorization, indeed, could be further increased and meets different needs: it alleviates energy dependence, propels the technological innovation of companies and rural areas, and promotes the multifunctional nature of modern agriculture. Nevertheless these dynamics generate a debate about the use of agricultural lands and crops for energy purpose and, finally, the same concept of agribusiness seem to be under evolution: a summary about the Italian legislative scenario on the agribusiness's concept shows how relations between energy and agriculture is extending the traditional scope and definitions of agribusiness and possible criticisms arising.
1. Act No. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended.
2. Act No. 566/2001 Coll. on Securities and Investment Services as amended.
3. COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION of 6 May 2003 concerning the definition of micro, small and medium–sized enterprises. [online]. [cited 04–03–2017]. Available at: < www.reach–compliance.eu/regulations/launch/2003–361–EC >.
4. EUROPEAN COMMISSION. 2014. The role of public support in the commercialisation of innovations (Flash Eurobarometer 394). [online]. [cited 04–03–2017]. Available at: < http
’t know what it is, do you, Mister Jones? ICT in the contemporary world. Information Systems and Innovation Group, London School of Economics and Political Science.
9. CORDELLA, A. – BONINA, C. M. 2012. A public value perspective for ICT enabled public sector reforms: A theoretical reflection. In Government Information Quarterly , vol. 29, pp. 512–520. DOI 10.1016/j.giq.2012.03.004.
10. CORDELLA, A. – TEMPINI, N. 2015. E–government and organizational change: Reappraising the role of ICT and bureaucracy in public service delivery . In Government
P. The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. Random House Cornerstone Publ; London.UK. 2010.
14. Rajkovič V, Bohanec M. Decision support by knowledge explanation, in environments for supporting decision processes, (Eds. Sol G.H., Vecsenyi J.), North-Holland. 1991; 47-57.
15. Ropret M, et al. The systems approach to the improvement of innovation in Slovenian tourism. Kybernetes. 2014; 43: 427-444
16. Rozman Č, et al. The dynamic simulation of organic Farming development scenarios - A
in Uzbekistan: Also adequate for triggering rural development? In: Labar K, Petrick M, Buchenrieder G (eds.): Challenges of education and innovation. Proceedings of the Fourth Green Week Scientific Conference. IAMO Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in
Central and Eastern Europe, Vol. 56, Halle, 140 — 149.
4. Eckert, J. - Elwert, G. (1995). Land Tenure in Uzbekistan. Study for the Guiding Principles: Land Tenure in Development Cooperation. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zuzammenarbeit (GTZ).
5. Ghai, D. P. - Khan, A. - Lee-Radwan 1979. Agrarian
Redrawing Europe's East-West Divide? In JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 157-174.
8. MOVCHAN, V. et al., 2014: Russia's Punitive Trade Policy Measures towards Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia. In CEPS Working Documents, no. 400. ISBN 978-94-6138-414-0.
9. RAU, M.-L., 2014: Conquering the EU market with new comprehensive trade agreements - Simulating DCFTAs between the EU and neighbour countries. In EAAE 2014 Congress Agri-Food and Rural Innovations for Healthier Societies. Ljubljana: Biotechnical faculty of University of Ljubljana and Slovene