. et al. (2005). Validating the organizational climate measure: links to managerial practices, productivity and innovation. Journal of Organisational Behaviour, 26 , 379-408. http://doi.org/10.1002/job.312
Quinn, R. E., & Rohrbaugh, J. (1983). A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a competing Values Approach to Organisational Analysis. Management science 29 (3), 363-377
Salanova, M., Del Líbano, M., Llorens, S., & Schaufeli, W. B. (2014). Engaged, Workaholic, Burned-Out or Just 9-to-5? Toward a Typology of Employee Well-being. Stress and
., Milić Beran, I., Krželj Čolović, Z. (2014). The Role of Technological Innovations as the Assumption of the Communication Efficiency between Service Providers and Tourists that Making Decisions about Travel. International Journal of Economics and Statistics, NAUN Athens , Vol. 2, pp. 257-269.
16. Mihajlovic, I., Raguz, L. (2018). Key drivers of business transformations in the environment of travel intermediaries. International journal of economics and statistics , Vol. 6, pp. 67-80.
17. Minghetti, V., Buhalis, D. (2010). Digital Divide in Tourism
industry in Modena, Italy. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development , Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 279-304.
5. Chiu, Y. T. (2009). How network competence and network location influence innovation performance. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing , Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 46-55.
6. Croatian Bureau of Statistics (2016). First release 4.2.1/12 . Available at https://www.dzs.hr/Hrv_Eng/publication/2016/04-02-01_12_2016.htm [26 August 2017].
7. Croatian Chamber of Economy (2016). O Zajednici klastera . Available at https
, 46(4), 374-382.
Paul, B. P., & Das, A. (2011). The Remittance-GDP Relationship in the Liberalized Regime of Bangladesh: Cointegration and Innovation Accounting. Theoretical & Applied Economics, 18(9).
Pradhan, M. A., & Khan, G. U. (2015). Role of Remittance for improving quality of life: Evidence from Bangladesh. Turkish Economic Review, 2(3), 160.
Sarker, M., & Islam, M. S. (2014). Husbands’ international labour migration and the change of wives’ position among the left-behind in rural Bangladesh. ISSN (Paper), 2224-5766.
1. Acs, Z. J. (2006). How Is Entrepreneurship Good for Economic Growth? Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 97-107.
2. Acs, Z. J., Arenius, P., Hay, M., Minniti, M. (2005). Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2004 Executive Report. Babson College, Babson Park, MA, USA; London Business School, London, UK.
3. Akaike, H. (1973). Information theory as an extension of the maximum likelihood principle. In B. N. Petrov, and F. Csaki, (eds.) Second International Symposium on
Shumaila Umer, Zaheruddin Othman, Kalthum Bt Haji Hassan, Rahila Umer and Habib Ur Rehman
Adkins, L. (2002). Revisions Gender and Sexuality in Late Modernity .
Akman, D. E., Toner, B. B., Stuckless, N., Ali, A., Emmott, S. D., & Downie, F. P. (2001). Feminist issues in research methodology: The development of a cognitive scale. Feminism & Psychology , 11(2), 209-227.
Augustin, E., Assad, R., & Jaziri, D. (2012). Women empowerment for improved research in agricultural development, innovation and knowledge transfer in the West Asia/North Africa region .
Bari, F. (2005, November). Women’s political participation
System. Available at https://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/2011/1027/ifdp1027.pdf [13 December 2016].
17. IFC Bulletin (2009). Measuring financial innovation and its impact. Available at http://www.bis.org/ifc/publ/ifcb31.pdf [13 December 2016].
18. Im, K. S., Pesaran, M., Shin, Y. (2003). Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels. Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 115, No. 1, pp. 53-74.
19. Kao, C. (1999). Spurious regression and residual-based tests for cointegration in panel data. Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 90
://conservancy.umn.edu/bitstream/handle/11299/174881/Amenumey_umn_0130E_15970.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y (accessed on 10 July 2018).
Ardito, L., Carrillo-Hermosilla, J., del Río, P., Pontrandolfo, P. (2018). Contributions for a Special Issue on Sustainable Innovation: Processes, Strategies, and Outcomes. Corporate. Social. Responsible. Environmental. Management , 25 , 106–109.
Banking Association of South Africa. 2018. SME Enterprise http://www.banking.org.za/what-we-do/sme/sme-enterprise (accessed on 19 June 2018).
Bennett, N.J., Whitty T.S., Finkbeiner E., Pittman, J., Bassett, H