Gee, J. P. (2003). What Video Games Have to Teach Us About Learning and Literacy. Basingstoke: Palgrave.
Gentile, D. A., Lynch, P. J., Linder, J. R., & Walsh, D. A. (2004). The effects of violent video game habits on adolescent hostility, aggressive behaviors, and school performance. Journal of Adolescence, 27 (1), 5–22. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adolescence.2003.10.002
Gilliam, M., Jagoda, P., Jaworski, E., Hebert, L. E., Lyman, P., & Wilson, M. C. (2016). “Because if we don’t talk about it, how are we going to prevent it?”: Lucidity, a narrative
.1.). CERREC – Central Europe Repair and Reuse Centres and Networks. Needs assessment and model development. Retrieved from: http://www.central2013.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/Downloads/outputlib/CERREC_report_on_implementation_models.pdf
Sabbaghi, M., Behdad, S., & Zhuang, J. (2016). Managing consumer behaviour toward on-time return of the waste electrical and electronic equipment: A game theoretic approach. International Journal of Production Economics , 182 , 545–563. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2016.10.009
Sata, M. (2013). Factors affecting consumer
. (2011). Razsežnosti kriznega managementa . Celje: Mednarodna fakulteta za družbene in poslovne študije.
5. Keidel, R. W. (1994). Rethinking organizational design. The Academy of Management Executive , 8 (4), 12–30. Retrieved from http://www.jstor.org/stable/4165220 http://dx.doi.org/10.5465/ame.1994.9412071698
6. Linhardt, M., & Sundqvist, S. (2004). The role of the controller . Luleal: University of Technology.
7. Maas, V. S. (2007). The effect of controller involvement in management performance measurement system gaming . Amsterdam: Faculty
. (1995). Management par Percée: Méthode Hoshin. Paris: INSEP EDITIONS.
20. Shiba, S., & Walden, D. (2001). Four practical revolutions in management: systems for creating unique organisational capability. Portland, OR, and Cambridge, MA: Productivity Press, Center for Quality of Management. game. Harvard Business Review, January–February , 137–146.
21. Takeuchi, H., & Nonaka, I. (1986). The new new product development
22. Witcher, B. (1995). The changing scale of total quality management. Quality Management Journal , 2 (4), 9–29.
23. Xu, Q
crisis. The International Journal of Bank Marketing, 30(2), 128-147. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/02652321211210877
7. Bloemer J., de Ruyter, K., & Peeters, P. (1998). Investigating drivers of bank loyalty: the complex relationship between image, service quality and satisfaction. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 16(7), 276-286. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/02652329810245984
8. Buchan, N. R., Croson, R. T., & Solnick, S. (2008). Trust and gender: An examination of behavior and beliefs in the Investment Game. Journal of Economic Behavior
Polona Tominc, Maruša Krajnc, Klavdija Vivod, Monty L. Lynn and Blaž Frešer
., van der Meijden, H., & Denessen, E. (2011). Effects of constructing versus playing an educational game on student motivation and deep learning strategy use. Computers and Education, 56 , 127-137. doi:10.1016/j.compedu.2010.08.013 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2010.08.013
World Economic Forum, (2016). The future of jobs and skills , Executive Summary.
World Economic Forum, (2018). Retreived from: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/the-10-skills-you-need-to-thrive-in-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/
Yousafzai S., Y., Foxall G., R
, 51 (3), 479-500. https://doi.org/10.1108/00251741311309616
Lee, K., & Ashton, M. C. (2005). Psychopathy, Machiavellianism, and narcissism in the five-factor model and the HEXACO model of personality structure. Personality and Individual differences , 38 (7), 1571-1582. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2004.09.016
Levitt Jr, A. (1998). The numbers game. The CPA Journal , 68 (12), 14.
Majors, T. M. (2015). The interaction of communicating measurement uncertainty and the dark triad on managers’ reporting decisions. The Accounting Review , 91 (3
advertising expenditures in a dynamic duopoly. Operations Research, 27(4), 682-692.
Dekimpe, M. G., & Hanssens, D. M. (1995). The persistence of marketing effects on sales. Marketing Science, 14(1), 1-21.
Dragone, D., Lambertini, L. & Palestini, A. (2010). The Leitmann-Schmitendorf advertising game with n players and time discounting. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 217(3), 1010-1016.
Erickson, G. M. (1985). A model of advertising competition. Journal of Advertising Research, 22(3), 297-304.
Erickson, G. M
The paper aims to develop our understanding of the processes and mechanisms leading to economic instability. The research design and methods: the paper employs a simple game-theoretic model aimed at depicting why the mechanism connecting nonmaterial motivation of managers and the propensity of economic systems is unstable. The findings are as follows: managers, driven by the nonmaterial value of work, choose strategies that maximize the likelihood of prolonging their employment. Shortsighted CEOs may prefer strategies that offer smooth returns and an unlikely “catastrophic event.” If the unification of strategies occurs, the situation leads to a crisis and recession in the long run. The model put forth in this paper is shown to resemble the mechanism of the 2007-2008 financial crisis.
airBaltic Intranet. (2015). about airBaltic. Retrieved from Intra.Airbaltic.com.
Aparicio, A., Vela, F., Sánchez, J., & Montes, J. (2012). Analysis and application of gamification. Elche, Alicante, Spain. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2379636.2379653
Badgeville. (2015). Game Mechanics. Retrieved from Badgeville.com: https://badgeville.com/products/gamification
Bartle, R. (1996, August 28). HEARTS, CLUBS, DIAMONDS, SPADES: PLAYERS WHO SUIT MUDS. Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom