J. A. Adegoke and G. B. Egbeyale, A computation of laminar flow in open channels and its application to sheet erosion, African Journal of Physical Science 4(1) (2011), 91-100.
 Th. M. Boers, Rainwater Harvesting in Arid and Semi-arid Zones, Wageningen, The Netherlands, International Land Reclamation and Improvement Institute (ILRI), 1994, 132.
 M. G. Bos, Discharge Measurement Structures, International Institute for Land Reclamation and Improvement, 2nd ed., Wageningen, 1978.
 V. J. Boussinesq, Memoir on the
1. Gupta, A.K., Lilley, D.G., & Syred, N. (1984). Swirl Flows. Abacus Press UK), 588 p.
2. Meier, W., Duan, X.R., & Weigand, P. (2006). Investigations of swirl flames in a gas turbine model combustor: turbulence-chemistry interactions. Combustion and Flame, 144, 225-236.
3. Külsheimer, C., & Büchner, H. (2002). Combustion dynamics of turbulent swirling flames. Combustion and Flame, 131, 70-84.
4. Driscoll, J. F., & Temme, J. (2011). Role of swirl in flame stabilization. In: 49thAIAA
1. Vincent, B.T., Hassan, M.A., & Rogers, R.J. (2009). A probabilistic assessment technique applied to a cracked heat exchanger tube subjected to flow-induced vibration. Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology , 131 , 031305-1-6. DOI: 10.1115/1.3109989
2. Weaver, D.S., & Fitzpatrick, J.A. (1988). A review of cross-flow induced vibrations in heat exchanger tube arrays. Journal of Fluids and Structures , 2 , 73–93. DOI: 10.1016/S0889-9746(88)90137-5
3. Khalifa, A., Weaver, D., & Ziada, S. (2012). A single flexible tube in a rigid
Hala Hammadeh, Farzat Askifi, Andrzej Ubysz, Marek Maj and Amjad Zeno
The use of cylindrical silo with discharge hopper is widespread in many industries, in which materials are stored and processed until they are used in industry. Finding the dynamic flow pressure produced on the wall and the hopper of a silo during filling and discharging is one of the most important stages when designing silo and operating it safely. [ 3 ] In addition to that, the type of flow patterns produced in the silo has a significant effect on the distribution of flow pressure exerted on the silo wall and hopper. It has been agreed that
Riaz Ahmad, Asma Farooqi, Jiazhong Zhang and Nasir Ali
Blood flow through stenotic arteries is a subject of recent investigation from the past few decades. Development of stenosis in the arteries is one of the leading causes of circulatory disorder. In medical terms, "narrowing of anybody passage" is called stenosis. This growth is abnormal and unnatural in the thickness of arterial wall that produces at different positions in the cardiovascular system under particular conditions. It has been observed that stenosis is due to the close association of the conditions of flow in the blood vessels
1. Scheers, A. M. (2000). An oil/water/gas composition meter based on multiple energy gamma ray absorption (MEGRA) measurement . ETDEWEB ID:20061564.
2. Holstad, M. B. (2004). Gamma-ray scatter methods applied to industrial measurement systems . Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, Department of Physics and Technology, University of Bergen, Norway.
3. Scheers, A., & Letton, W. (1996). An oil/water/gas composition meter based on multiple energy gamma ray absorption (MEGRA) measurement. In Proceedings of 14th North Sea Flow Measurement Workshop
 AL-JAMAL H., DALTON C., Two-dimensional numerical simulation of a wave with a current past a circular cylinder. Part 1. Inline flow , Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013, Vol. 37, 7521-7538.
 CATALANO P., WANG M., IACCARINO G., MOIN P., Numerical simulation of the flow around a circular cylinder at high Reynolds numbers , Int. J. of Heat and Fluid Flow, 2003, Vol. 24, 463-469.
 FALLAH K., FARDAD A., FATTAHI E., SEDAGHATI ZADEH N., GHADERI A., Numerical simulation of planar shear flow passing a rotating cylinder at low Reynolds
Optimization of Power System Development Using Acceleration Factor for Power Flow Calculation
The dynamic optimization process is analyzed from the viewpoint of simplifying the power flow calculations. The aim of the work was to reduce the calculation time using all admissible algorithms. Although the conventional iteration methods are simple and fast enough, the use of the so-called relaxation principle leads to increased calculation time. The paper exemplifies the power flow calculation based on the iteration method using acceleration factor. Proposals concerning the modelling of a power system are put forward in the aspect of its future development.