32. de Bree S., Rosenbrand W., de Gee A., On the erosion resistance in water-sand mixtures of steels for application in slurry pipelines. Proc. 8th Int. Conf. Hydraulic Transport of Solids in Pipes, BHRA Fluid Engineering, Johannesburg, 1982, Paper C3.
33. Fuyan L., Hesheng S., The effect of impingement angle on slurry erosion. Wear, 141 (1991) 279–289.
34. Gandhi B.K., Singh S.N., Seshadri V., Study of the parametric dependence of erosion wear for the parallel flow of solid-liquid mixtures. Tribology International, 32 (1999) 275
A. Irekti, M. Oualit, H. Siahmed, D. Buncianu and F. Zibouche
1. Demesa A., Laari A., Sillanpää M., Koiranen T. Valorization of lignin by partial wet oxidation using sustainable heteropoly acid catalysts. Molecules, 22 (2017) 1625.
2. Tao C.; Kutchko B.G.; Rosenbaum E.; Wu W.-T.; Massoudi, M. Steady flow of cement slurry. Energies, 12(13) (2019) 2604.
3. Ahmad M., Taylor C.R., Pink D., Burton K., Eastwood D., Bending G.D., Bugg T.D. Development of novel assays for lignin degradation: comparative analysis of bacterial and fungal lignin degraders. Molecular BioSystems, 5 (2010) 815–821.
A. Walczak, A. Niewczas, D. Pieniak, L. Gil, E. Kozłowski and P. Kordos
This paper reports the results of compressive strength and elasticity studies of light-cured polymer matrix ceramic composites (LC PMCCs). The main purpose was to obtain new data on experimental composites and compare them with commercial composites from the world’s leading manufacturer. The objective was to investigate the relationship between the content of reinforcing components in the composites studied and the stability of their strength in time, expressed as the number of fatigue thermal cycles.
Evaluate of the usefulness and reliability of structures based on the analysis of recorded parameters determining the flow through the Human Aortic Bioprosthesis (HAB) have been dealt with. By flow parameters changes determining the performance environment of prosthesis analyzed change of the motion dynamics of the valve leaflets as a function of pressure, thereby determining the degree of alignment of the prosthesis to the performance conditions. Based on the gathered measurement data a comparative analysis of flow rate valve prostheses for different frequency values of the piston pump imitating the heart, different ejection capacity and pressure conditioning work environment prosthesis were studied. Interpretation of the recorded image gave the basis for determining the Effective Orifice Area (EOC).
The P110 steel specimens were subjected to ultrasonic cavitation erosion in different compositions of drilling muds and surfactant additive. The test procedure was based on ASTM-G-32 standard recommendations. API 5CT-P110 steel is used for pipes in oil and gas industry. The harsh environment and high velocity of flows poses corrosive and erosive threat on materials used there. The composition of drilling fluid influences its rheological properties and thus intensity of cavitation erosion. The erosion curves based on weight loss were measured.
R. Major, J. Lackner, P. Wilczek, M. Sanak, B. Jakieła, B. Stolarzewicz, M. Kowalczuk, M. Sobota, K. Maksymow, M. Spisak and B. Major
, Sato T, Takemoto K, Yasukawa H, Williams J, Maeda M. Takeuchi I, Ochiai H and Tanaka Y. The Dictyostelium discoideum developmental cDNA project: generation and analysis of expressed sequence tags from the first-finger stage of development. DNA Res. 5 (1998) 335.
E. Decave, Y. Brechet, F. Bruckert, and B. Fourcade, "Peeling model for cell detachment D. Garrivier", Eur. Phys. J. , E 8, (2002) 79-97.
Décavé E, Garrivier D, Bréchet Y, Fourcade B and Bruckert F. Shear Flow-Induced Detachment Kinetics of Dictyostelium
A. K. Krella, A. Krupa, A.T. Sobczyk and A. Jaworek
, Journal of the American Ceramic Society 53 (1970), 136–141.
4. Bose K., Wood R.J.K., Wheeler D.W.: High energy solid particle erosion mechanisms of superhard CVD coatings. Wear 259 (2005), 135–144.
5. Tabakoff W.: Erosion resistance of superalloys and different coatings exposed to particulate flows at high temperature. Surface and Coatings Technology 120–121 (1999), 542–547.
6. Knuuttila J., Ahmaniemi S., Mantyla T.: Wet abrasion and slurry erosion resistance of thermally sprayed oxide coatings. Wear 232 (1999), 207–212.
7. Grewal H. S., Agrawal
J. Tysarczyk, M. Budzik, J. Jumel, K. Imielińska and M. Shanahan
Adhesion and Adhesives 29, pp. 694-701, 2009.
Griffith A. A.: The phenomena of rupture and flow in solids, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, A 221, pp. 163-198, 1922.
Irwin G.: Analysis of stresses and strains near the end of a crack traversing a plate, Journal of Applied Mechanics 24, pp. 361-364, 1957.
Aglan H, Abdo Z.: An innovative approach to fatigue disbond propagation in adhesive joints, J Adhes Sci Technol, 10, pp. 183-98, 1998.