-Regional Private Capital Flows in Eastern and Southern Africa: a Study of South African Investment”.
24. McKinnon, R.I., (1973), Money and Capital in Economic Development, Brookings Institution.
25. Odhiambo, N.M., (2009), “Savings and Economic Growth in South Africa: A Multivariate Causality Test”, Journal of Policy Modeling, 31(5), pp. 708-718.
26. Saltz, I.S., (1999), “An Examination of the Causal Relationship between Savings and Growth in the Third World”, Journal of Economic Finance, Vol. 23, pp. 90-98.
27. Sekantsi, L.P. and Kalebe, K.M., (2015
Kamaldeen Ibraheem Nageri and Rihanat Idowu Abdulkadir
46. Jensen, M.C. & Ruback, R.S., (1983), The market for corporate control: The scientific evidence, Journal of Financial Economics, 11, pp. 5-50.
47. Jensen, M.C. & Warner, J.B., (1988), The distribution of power among corporate managers, shareholders, and directors, Journal of Financial Economics, 20, pp. 3-24.
48. Jensen, M.C., (1986), The agency costs of free cash flows, corporate finance and takeovers, American Economic Review, 76, pp. 323-329.
49. Kaberuka, D., (2009), Start this engine: Africa’s policymakers should prepare for
Laurentiu Dumitru Andrei, Cristina Vlad and Petre Brezeanu
1. Ananchotikul, N., Zhang, L. (2014), Portfolio Flows, Global Risk Aversion and Asset Prices in Emerging Markets, IMF Working Paper 14/156;
2. Anderson, Phillip, (2007), New Trends and Challenges in Government Debt Management,
3. Blommestein, Hans J., and Turner, Philip, 2011, ―Interactions between Sovereign Debt Management and Monetary Policy under Fiscal Dominance and Financial Instability,‖ (Social Science Research Network);
4. Brits, H., and C. Winder (2005), Payments Are No Free
Olimpia Neagu, Doru Ioan Ardelean and Vasile Lazăr
Kaivo-oja, J. (2001). The EKC Hypothesis Does Not Hold for Direct Material Flows: Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis Tests for Direct Material Flows in Five Industrial Countries. Population and Environment, Vol 23, Issue2, pp. 217-238.
33. Stern, D.I. (1998). Progress on the environmental Kuznets curve?. Environment and Development Economics Vol.3, Issue 2, pp.173–196.
34. Stern, D.I., Common, M.S. (2001). Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for sulphur?. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management , Vol.41, pp.162–178.
. (2003). Tax incentives for Foreign Direct Investment in the Tax Systems of Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Available at: http://www.iwim.unibremen.de/publikationen/pdf/b074.pdf Accessed 30 June 2016.
14. Huidumac-Petrescu, C.; Joja, R.M.; Hurduzeu, Gh.; Vlad, L.B. (2011). Foreign Direct Investments Expansion - Essential Globalization Factor. Theoretical and Applied Economics, Volume XVIII, No. 1 (554), pp. 163-172.
15. Isac, C.; Dura, C.; Ciurlau, F.C. (2011). The expansion of FDI flows-a major factor of globalization
, V. and Myslíková, M., 2015. Uneployment Dynamics in Central Europe: A Labour Flow Approach. Prague Economic Papers , 24(1), 73-87.
8. Furceri, D. and Karras, G., 2008. Tax Changes and Economic Growth: Empirical evidence for a panel of OECD countries. Manuscript, University of Illinois , 1, 1-29.
9. Garavan, T. N., McCarthy, A. M., & Morley, M. J. (Eds.). (2016). Global Human Resource Development: Regional and Country Perspectives . Routledge.
10. Gurgul, H., & Lach, Ł. (2014). Globalization and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of