). Production and characterization of multinuclear microcapsules encapsulating lavender oil by complex coacervation. Flavour Fragr. J. 29, 166–172. DOI: 10.1002/ffj.3192.
5. Alves, N.M. & Mano, J.F. (2008). Chitosan derivatives obtained by chemical modifications for biomedical and environmental applications. Int. J. Biol. Macromol. 43, 401–414. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2008.09.007.
6. Li, L.H., Deng, J.C., Deng, H.R., Liu, Z.L. & Xin, L. (2010). Synthesis and characterization of chitosan/ZnO nanoparticle composite membranes. Carbohydr. Res. 345, 994–998. DOI
.A., Sariri, R., Vianello, F. & Stevanato, R. (2013). Enzyme immobilization: an update. J. Chem. Biol. 6(4), 185-205. DOI: 10.1007/s12154-013-0102-9.
11. Dogac, Y.I., Cinar, M. & Teke, M. (2015). Improving of Catalase Stability Properties by Encapsulation in Alginate/ Fe3O4 Magnetic Composite Beads for Enzymatic Removal of H2O2. Prep. Biochem. Biotech. 45(2), 144-157. DOI: 10.1080/10826068.2014.907178.
12. Rios, G.M., Beelleville, M.P. & Paolucci, D., et al. (2004). Progress in enzymatic membrane reactors - a review. J. Membrane Sci. 242
1. Chakkarapani, P., Subbiah, L., Palanisamy, S., Bibiana, A., Ahrentorp, F., Jonasson, C. & Johansson, C. (2015). Encapsulation of methotrexate loaded magnetic microcapsules for magnetic drug targeting and controlled drug release. J. Magn. Magn. Mater . 380, 285–294. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmmm.2014.11.006.
2. Zhou, G., Zhao, Y., Hu, J., Shen, L., Liu, W. & Yang, X. (2013). A new drug-loading technique with high efficiency and sustained-releasing ability via the Pickering emulsion interfacial assembly of temperature/pH-sensitive nanogels
Guangyong Zhu, Zuobing Xiao, Guangxu Zhu, Rujunzhou and Yunwei Niu
7. Mortenson, M.A. & Reineccius G.A. (2008). Encapsulation and release of menthol. Part 2: direct monitoring of L-menthol release from spray-dried powders made with OSAn-substituted dextrins and gum acacia. Flavour Fragr. J. 23, 407-415. DOI: 10.1002/ffj.1892.
8. Liu X.D., Furuta, T., Yoshii, H., Linko, P. & Coumans, W.J. (2000). Cyclodextrin encapsulation to prevent the loss of l-menthol and its retention during drying. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 64, 1608-1613. DOI: 10.1271/bbb.64.1608.
9. Kayaci, F
Wojciech Konicki, Rafał Pelka and Walerian Arabczyk
The removal of Ni2+ from aqueous solution by iron nanoparticles encapsulated by graphitic layers (Fe@G) was investigated. Nanoparticles Fe@G were prepared by chemical vapor deposition CVD process using methane as a carbon source and nanocrystalline iron. The properties of Fe@G were characterized by X-ray Diffraction method (XRD), High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy (HRTEM), Fourier Transform-Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), BET surface area and zeta potential measurements. The effects of initial Ni2+ concentration (1–20 mg L−1), pH (4–11) and temperature (20–60°C) on adsorption capacity were studied. The adsorption capacity at equilibrium increased from 2.96 to 8.78 mg g−1, with the increase in the initial concentration of Ni2+ from 1 to 20 mg L−1 at pH 7.0 and 20oC. The experimental results indicated that the maximum Ni2+ removal could be attained at a solution pH of 8.2 and the adsorption capacity obtained was 9.33 mg g−1. The experimental data fitted well with the Langmuir model with a monolayer adsorption capacity of 9.20 mg g−1. The adsorption kinetics was found to follow pseudo-second-order kinetic model. Thermodynamics parameters, ΔHO, ΔGO and ΔSO, were calculated, indicating that the adsorption of Ni2+ onto Fe@G was spontaneous and endothermic in nature.
Ali Gharib, J. Scheeren, Fatemeh Bamoharram, Mina Roshani and Manouchehr Jahangir
. P., Jeannin, Y., Martin-Frere, J. & Pope, M. T. (1985). A Heteropolyanion with fivefold molecular symmetry that contains a nonlabile encapsulated sodium ion. The structure and chemistry of [NaP 5 W 30 O 110 ] 14- . J. Am. Chem. Soc. 107 , 2662.
Kozhevnikov, I. V. (1987). Advances in catalysis by heteropoly acids. Advances in catalysis by heteropoly acids. Russ. Chem. Rev. 56 (9), 811-825.
Bamoharram, F. F., Heravi, M. M., Roshani, M., Gharib, A. & Jahangir M. (2006). A catalytic method for synthesis of γ
, 2223-2228. DOI: 10.3390/12092223.
Alizadeh, M.H., Harmalker, S.P., Jeannin, Y., Martin-Frere, J. & Pope, M.T. (1985). A Heteropolyanion with Five-fold Molecular Symmetry That Contains a Nonlabile Encapsulated Sodium Ion. The Structure and Chemistry of [NaP 5 W 30 O 110 ] 14- . J. Am. Chem. Soc. 107, 2662-2669. DOI: 10.1021/ja00295a019.
Shanshan, Wu., Weihong, Zhang., Jum, Wang. & Xiaoqian, Ren. (2008). Preyssler-Structured Tungsto-phosphoric Acid Catalyst on Functionalized Silica for Esterification of n