Many academic disciplines have offered important explanations of various aspects of emotion. In the Preface I try to present a wide range of research and stress that study on emotions had its origins in philosophy.
1. Pervozvansky, A.A. Mathematical Models in Production Management. Nauka: Moscow, 1975 [in Russian].
2. Granberg, A.G. Simulation of Socialist Economy. Economics: Moscow, 1988 [in Russian].
3. Wagner, H.M. Principles of Operations Research. Prentice-Hall: Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1969.
4. Kaufmann, A. Introduction a la combinatorique en vue des application. Dunod, Paris, 1968.
5. Kaufmann, A. and Henry-Laborder A. Methodes et modeles de la recherche operationelle
Symbolic Power. Harvard University Press, 1991.
8. Bourdieu, P The Social Structures of the Economy. Polity 2005.
9. Collected Works of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels. New York: International Publishers, 1988.
10. Davidson, R., J.G. MacKinnon. Econometric Theory and Methods. Oxford University Press, 2004.
11. McPherson, G. Statistics in Scientific Investigation: Its Basis, Application and Interpretation. Springer-Verlag, 1990.
12. Mead, G.H. Mind, Self, and Society. Ed. by Charles W. Morris. University of Chicago Press, 1934.
13. Mead, G
1. Arrow, K.J. 1950. “A difficulty in the Concept of Social Welfare”. Journal of Political Economy, 58. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
2. Barnett II, W. 1989. “Subjective Cost Revisited,” Review of Austrian Economics, Vol. 3, pp. 137-138.
3. Barnett, W. II. 2003. “The Modern Theory of Consumer Behavior: Ordinal or Cardinal?” The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics. 6 (1): 41 − 65; http://www.qjae.org/journals/qjae/pdf/qjae6_1_3.pdf.
4. Barnett, W. II and Block W. 2008
. & F. Witlox. International business travels in the global economy, Ashgate publishing, Ltd., 2012.
4. Cervera-Taulet, A., Schlesinger, M. W. & M. J. Yagüe-Guillen. Influence of advertising on brand personality in the airline sector – The case of Spain, Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing , July 17, 2013.
5. Cornwell, A. Qatar Airways almost entirely ending first class seats, Gulf News Aviation , Available at http://gulfnews.com/business/aviation/qatar-airways-almost-entirely-ending-first-class-seats-1.1328985 , May 6, 2014.
6. Chung-Wei Kuo
American Economy, 33 Loyola Law Review 203, 1987-1988.
5. Beane, L. Capitalism is the Only Divinely-Sanctioned Economic System , 2014, Retrieved from: http://fatherhollywood.blogspot.com/2014/05/capitalism-is-only-divinely-sanctioned.html .
6. Benedict, Pope. 2009, Love in Truth; http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/encyclicals/documents/hf_ben-xvi_enc_20090629_caritas-in-veritate_en.html
7. Block, W. Focus on Economics and the Canadian Bishops , Vancouver: The Fraser Institute, 1983.
8. Block, W. E. Neglect of the Marketplace: The
1. Augustine. The City of God = De Civitate Dei , London: Dent, 1945.
2. Augustine. The Problem of Free Choice = De Libero Arbitrio , Transl. by M. Pontifex, Westminster: Md., Newman, 1955.
3. Barnett, W. Human Nature, the Bishops, and the American Economy, Loyola Law Review 33, 203, 1987-1988.
4. Block, W. Focus on Economics and the Canadian Bishops , Vancouver: The Fraser Institute, 1983.
5. Block, W. Neglect of the Marketplace: The Questionable Economics of America’s Bishops, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and
12. Block, W. E. Realism: Austrian vs. Neoclassical Economics, Reply to Caplan, Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics , Vol. 6, No. 3, Fall, 2003, pp. 63-76.
13. Block, W. E. Reply to Caplan on Austrian Economic Methodology, Corporate Ownership & Control, Vol. 4, No. 2, November, 2007, pp. 312-317.
14. Block, W. E. Rejoinder to Hoppe on indifference, Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics , Vol. 12, No. 1, 2009, pp. 52–59.
15. Block, W. E. Rejoinder to Machaj on Indifference, New Perspectives on Political Economy , Vol. 5, No. 1, 2009, pp
: Freedom and Social Co-operation in Politics, Economy, and Society , Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1990.
14. Green, T. H. Liberal Legislation and Freedom of Contract. In R. L. Nettleship (ed.), Works of Thomas Hill Green , vol. 3, London: Longmans Green, 1991.
15. Hayek, F. A. von. The Constitution of Liberty , London: Routledge, 1960.
16. Kant, I. Practical Philosophy , M. J. Gregor (ed. and trans.), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1996.
17. Kant, I. The Metaphysics of Morals , Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1991