Nurka Pranjic, Juan Manuel Garcia Gonzales and Ljiljana Cvejanov-Kezunović
-olds ( 12 ). Work ability decreases with age even among the healthy ( 13 ). Work ability significantly decreased with age among the women. Also, the ageing trend of WAI is different, depending on the sector of the economy. Work ability seems to be lower in farming and agriculture, the wood industry, the metal industry and transport, as well as in social services and in some countries among teachers (public sector) ( 14 ). The present study therefore aims at examining perception of work ability and its dimensions of public service employees aged 55 and older and gender
of the economy or the degree of support from key stakeholders. Radical changes based on ideology may not be politically and technically sustainable in the long term. An incremental approach may lead to more socially sustainable policies in the long term, especially in less stable political and economic environments (1) . The best approach depends on country specific circumstances, but flexibility is recommended to be built into the implementation process; e.g. a combination of “big-bang” approach to pass the legislation and steady implementation within health
11. Kamin T, Berzelak N, Ule M. Vpliv izobrazbe na razlike med spoloma v prisotnosti simptomov depresije v Sloveniji. Zdrav Var 2012; 51: 33-42.
12. Idler EL, Benyamini Y. Self-rated health and mortality: a review of twenty-seven community studies. J Health Soc Behav 1997; 38: 21-37.
13. Bourdieu P. The forms of capital. In: Halsey AH, Lauder H, Brown P, Stuart Wells A, editors. Education: culture, economy, and society. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997: 46-58.
Maria Skļodowska-Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology; 2008.
Poglavje 4: Prebivalstvo. V: Statistični letopis 2008. Ljubljana: Statistični urad Republike Slovenije, 2008.
Gini coefficient by country. Accessed on 11 Aug 2009 at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
Rohac D. Why Did the Austro-Hungarian Empire Collapse? A Public Choice Perspective. Constitutional Political Economy.
Letno poročilo Zavoda za zdravstveno
al. Educational inequalities in avoidable mortality in Europe. J Epidemiol Community Health 2010; 4: 913-920.
Bourdieu P. The forms of capital. In: Halsey AH, Lauder H, Brown P, Stuart Wells A, editors. Education, culture, economy, and society. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1986/1997: 46-58.
Kamin T, Tivadar B. Kapital(i) in zdravje. Teor Praksa 2011 (forthcoming).
ESS - European social survey: ESS3 2006 documentation report. Bergen: Norwegian Social Science Data Services, 2011
European Commission. Economic crisis in Europe: causes, consequences and responses. Luxembourg: Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs, 2009. Pridobljeno15. 09. 2011 s spletne strani: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/articles/article15893_en.htm
Stuckler D, Basu S, Suhrcke M. et al. Effects of the 2008 recession on health: a first look at European data. Lancet 2011; 378: 124-125.
WHO. European health report 2009: health and health systems. Geneva
16. Pejovic G, Filipovic J, Tasic Lj. How to remove barriers to medicines trade in emerging economies: the role of medicines regulatory authority in Serbia. Accred Qual Assur 2011; 16: 253-61.
17. Business Monitor International. Serbia pharmaceuticals and healthcare report Q1 2013. Available February 10, 2013 at: http:// www.marketresearch.com/Business-Monitor-International-v304/Serbia-Pharmaceuticals-Healthcare-Q1-7308777/.
18. Adamski J, Godman B, Ofierska-Sujkowska G, Wendykowska K, Laius O, Jan S et al. Risk sharing arrangements
In recent decades, the entire world economy has seen a rise in the importance of services due to their ever-increasing share in national GDPs, especially in the so-called emerging economies, such as Slovenia. This trend is reflected in the vast number of research projects that are service-focused ( 1 ). Perceived service value and its antecedents and consequences are considered important in industries with higher customer involvement ( 2 ), where the relationship and cooperation between the provider and the customer are of high significance
Virovitica for Medical Ethics.
1 Clébert JP. Cigani. Zagreb: Stvarnost, 1967.
Clébert JP. Cigani Zagreb Stvarnost 1967
2 Grellmann HM. Dissertation on the Gipsies, being an historical enquiry, concerning the manner of life, economy, customs and conditions of these people in Europe, and their origin, 2005. Available December 16, 2014 from: http://books.google.hr/books?id=s8_AAAAMAAJ&print-sec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:%22Heinrich+Moritz+Gottlieb+Grell-mann%22&hl=hr&sa=X&ei=wU7YUvBej8yPumYHoAw&ved=0CC0Q6A-EwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false