Paweł Matlakiewicz, Piotr Matuszak and Grzegorz Grodzicki
The statutory mission of a university, in addition to the creation of scientific knowledge and education, lies in the cooperation with the economic sector through the transfer of knowledge and technology. The effectiveness of this process directly affects the affluence of any given State’s economy. Owing to the new amendments to the Act on Higher Education, many barriers that hinder commercialisation of knowledge in Poland have been brought down. Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń sets an excellent example in this respect having established a special purpose entity, which has already managed to set up thirteen spin-off companies in just 18 months.
XXI wieku redaktorzy. Napierała M., Skaliy A., Bydgoszcz: University of Economy, 2017 s.75-84 Polish [Water parks and water playgrounds - attractions and hazards. In: State, prospects and development of rescue, physical culture and sport in the 21st century. red. M. Napierała, A. Skaliy, Bydgoszcz : University of Economy];
7. Strelau J. Psychologia temperamentu. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, 2002: 499 s Polish [Psychology of temperament.] ISBN 83-01-13423-2;
8. Peltzman S. The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation, „Journal of
Universities Connected with Maritime Economy, Maritime Academy, Szczecin 16-18 November, 2007.
3. Graczyk T.: Design issues on the example of unmanned abyssal vehicles. Rozprawy, no. 421, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Poznańskiej, Poznań 2008, ISSN 0551-6528, ISBN 978-83-7143-375-7, Wydanie I, s.175.
4. Graczyk T., Matejski M., Kłoczko S., Iwankiewicz K., Kawiak T.: Remotely controlled underwater vehicles (ROV) as tools used in the examination of the condition of the aquatic environment, the Fifth International Conference of Student Scientific
21 December 2000 on technical supervision (Journal of Laws No. 122, item 1321, as amended);
7. Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 7 December 2012 on types of technical equipment subject to technical supervision (Journal of Laws of 27.12.2012, item 1468);
8. Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 28.12.2001 on the technical conditions of technical supervision to be met by lifting devices (Journal of Laws No. 4, item 43);
9. Regulation of the Minister of National Defence of 18 November 2014 on the technical conditions of technical