Mirko Ivković, Jelena Stanivuk, Branko Jakovljević, Siniša Bjedov and Dušan Rajković
, ARMENTANO LE: Effect of water addition on selective consumption (sorting) of dry diets by dairy cattle. Journal of Dairy Science 88: 1043-1049, 2005.
MILLER-CUSHON EK, DEVRIES TJ: Effect of early feed type exposure on diet-selecting behavior of dairy calves. Journal of Dairy Science 94: 342-350, 2011.
MILLER-CUSHON EK, BERGERON R, LESLIE KE, MASON GJ, DEVRIES TJ: Effect of early exposure to different feed presentations on feed sorting of dairy calves. Journal of Dairy Science 96: 4624-4633, 2013.
OWEN E, WAHED R: Comparison of sheep and goats under stall
Bożena Nowakowicz-Dębek, Anna Śmiech, Andrzej Zoń, Hanna Bis-Wencel, Olga Ondrasovicova, Łukasz Wlazło and Wioletta Wnuk
Z., Janiszewski P., Wyczling T.: Microbiological status of complete freeflowing mixture and its impact on the reproduction of polar foxes. Roczniki Nauk PTZ 2007, 4 , 237-244.
7. Jamroz D., Wiliczkiewicz A., Orda J., Kuryszko J., Stefaniak T.: Use of spray-dried porcine blood byproducts in diets for young chickens. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr 2011, DOI: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01149.x
8. Jiang R., Chang X., Stoll S., Fan M.Z., Arthington J., Weaver E., Campbell J., Burrin D.G.: Dietary plasma protein reduced small intestinal growth
Rouhollah Nourmohammadi, Heshmatollah Khosravinia, Nazar Afzali and Milad Manafi
Analytical Chemists, Arlington, DC.
Aviagen (2007). Ross 308: Broiler Nutrition Specifications. Aviagen Inc., Huntsville, AL.
Aydin A., Pekel A.Y., Issa G., Demirel G., Patterson P.H. (2010). Effects of dietary copper, citric acid, and microbial phytase on digesta pH and ileal and carcass microbiota of broiler chickens fed a low available phosphorus diet. J. Appl. Poultry Res., 19: 422–431.
Biggs P., Parsons C.M. (2008). The effects of several organic acids on growth performance, nutrient digestibilities, and cecal microbial populations in young chicks
glycerophospholipids in the gyrus cinguli in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res. 2002, 55:83-8.
13. Cristopherson SW, Glass RL. Preparation of milk fat methyl esters by alcoholysis in an essentially nonalcoholic solution. J Dairy Sci. 1969, 52:1289-90.
14. Samra RA, Fats and Satietz. In: Montmayeur JP, le Coutre J (ed) Fat Detection: Taste, texture, and Post Ingestive Effects, Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press 2010.
15. Vento PJ, Swartz ME, Martin LBE, Daniels D. Food intake in laboratory rats provided standard and fenbendazole-supplemented diets. J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci. 2008
Zhigang Zhang, Jianguo Wang, Ruifeng Gao, Weiqian Zhang, Xinwei Li, Guowen Liu, Xiaobing Li, Zhe Wang and Xinglin Zhu
The objective of the study was to determine expression of gene of insulin receptor (INSR) in adipose tissue of postpartum dairy cows fed diets containing different amounts of energy at the antepartum period. Healthy pregnant dairy cows (n=45) on 21st d of the antepartum were divided into three groups differing in diet composition, namely: control group fed a normal diet, high energy group fed a high energy diet, and low energy group fed a low energy diet. Twenty-one days after parturition, INSR gene expression in adipose tissue was determined by internally controlled reverse transcriptase PCR. The level of INSR mRNA in adipose tissues of cows fed the high energy diet was substantially lower than that in cows fed normal or low energy diets. A relatively higher level of INSR mRNA in the adipose tissue of cows fed low energy diet may be beneficial for gluconeogenesis and lipogenesis, which can relieve an energy negative balance. Reduced level of INSR mRNA in adipose tissue of cows fed high energy diet indicates that the response to insulin has significantly decreased.
Vesna Đorđević, Jasna Đorđević, Milan Baltić Ž., Milica Laudanović, Vlado Teodorović, Marija Bošković, Mile Peurača and Radmila Marković
, Koletzko B: Perinatal supply and metabolism of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids: importance for the early development of the nervous system. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2002, 967: 299-310.
5. Higgs JD: The changing nature of red meat: 20 years of improving nutritional quality. Trends Food Sci Tech 2000, 11, 2: 85-95.
6. Webb EC, O’Neill HA: The animal fat paradox and meat quality. Meat Sci 2008, 80, 1: 28-36.
7. Pereira PMDCC, Vicente AFDRB: Meat nutritional composition and nutritive role in the human diet. Meat Sci. 2013, 93, 3: 586-592.
8. Wood JD
Renata Miltko, J. Agnieszka Rozbicka-Wieczorek, Edyta Więsyk and Marian Czauderna
isomer mixture affect fatty- and amino acid concentrations in the femoral muscles and liver of rats. J Anim Feed Sci 2009, 18:348-361.
20. Rozbicka-Wieczorek AJ, Więsyk E, Brzóska F, Śliwiński B, Kowalczyk J, Czauderna M: Efficiency of fatty acid accumulation into breast muscles of chickens fed diets with lycopene, fish oil and different chemical selenium forms. Afr J Biotechnol 2014, 13:1604-1613.
21. Wolin MJ: The Rumen fermentation: a model for microbial interactions in anaerobic ecosystems. Adv Microb Ecol 1979, 3:49-77.
22. McDowell LR, Davis PA
Katarzyna Ognik, Krzysztof Tutaj, Ewelina Cholewińska, Monika Cendrowska-Pinkosz, Wojciech Dworzański, Anna Dworzańska and Jerzy Juśkiewicz
and immune status in a rat model. J. Trace Elem. Med. Biol., 48: 111–117.
Cholewińska E., Fotschki B., Juśkiewicz J., Rusinek-Prystupa E., Ognik K., (2018b). The effect of copper level in the diet on the distribution, and biological and immunological responses in a rat model. J. Anim. Feed Sci., 27: 349–360.
Cholewińska E., Ognik K., Fotschki B., Zduńczyk Z., Juśkiewicz J. (2018c). Comparison of the effect of dietary copper nanoparticles and one copper (II) salt on the copper biodistribution and gastrointestinal and hepatic morphology and function in a
Ewelina Węsierska, Katarzyna Niemczyńska, Małgorzata Pasternak and Anna Arczewska-Włosek
., Wani S.M., Masoodi F.A., Hameed G. (2012). Whole-grain cereal bioactive compounds and their health benefits: A review. J. Food. Proces. Technol., 3: 146.
Grobas S., Méndez J., Lázaro R., De Blas C., Mateos G.G. (2001). Influence of source and percentage of fat added to diet on performance and fatty acid composition of egg yolks of two strains of laying hens. Poultry Sci., 80: 1171–1179.
Janssen W.M.M.A. (1989). European table of energy values for poultry feedstuffs. 3rd ed. Beekbergen, Netherlands, Spelderholt Center for Poultry Research and Information
Maria Minta, Lidia Radko, Sylwia Stypuła-Trębas, Barbara Woźniak and Jan Żmudzki
in vitro . Toxicol Sci 1999, 51, 236-244.
8. Cederroth C.R, Auger J., Zimmermann C., Eustache F., Nef S.: Soy, phytooestrogens and male reproductive function: a review. Int J Androl 2010, 33, 304-316.
9. Degen G.H., Janning P., Diel P., Bolt H.M.: Estrogenic isoflavones in rodent diets. Toxicol Lett 2002, 128, 145-157.
10. Diel P., Schulz T., Smolnikar K., Strunck E., Vollmer G., Michna H.: Ability of xeno-and phytoestrogens to modulate expression of estrogen sensitive genes in rat uterus: estrogenicity profiles and