Daria Ługowska, Tomasz Ługowski, Olga Krzywińska, Mariusz Kozakiewicz and Paweł Grzelakowski
1. Zalecenia PTD. 2017 Guidelines on the management of diabetic patients. A position of Diabetes Poland. Clin Diabet. 2017;6, Suppl. A: A1–A80;
2. Rutkowski M, Bandosz P, Czupryniak L, Gaciong Z, Solnica B, Jasiel-Wojculewicz H, et al. Prevalence of diabetes and impaired fasting glucose in Poland--the NATPOL 2011 Study. Diabet Med. 2014 Dec;31(12):1568-71;
3. Hazel J. SCUBA diving: ADS position statement. 1994;
4. Edge CJ, St Leger Dowse M, Bryson P. Scuba diving with diabetesmellitus--the UK experience 1991-2001. Undersea
Ján Ivančo, Yuriy Halahovets, Monika Benkovičová, Matej Mičušík, Jozef Kollár, Dmytro Kostiuk, Ana Hološ and Jaroslav Mosnáček
 C. Deng, J. Zhang, X. Yu, W. Zhang, and X. Zhang, “Determination of acetone in human breath by gas chromatographymass spectrometry and solid-phase microextraction with on-fiber derivatization”, Journal of Chromatography B , vol. 810, pp. 269–275, 2004.
 G.-T. Fan, C.-L. Yang, C.-H. Lin, C.-C. Chen, and C.-H. Shih, “Applications of Hadamard transform-gas chromatography/mass spectrometry to the detection of acetone in healthy human and diabetesmellitus patient breath”, Talanta , vol. 120, pp. 386–390, 2014.
 J. Ivanco, S
- invasive studies of peripheral vascular compliance using a non-occluding photoplethysmographic method. Med. Biol. Eng. Comput. 36 , 748-753.
Wilkinson, I. B., MacCallum, H., Rooijmans, D. F., Murray, G. D., Cockcroft, J. R., et. al. (2000). Increased augmentation index and systolic stress in type I diabetesmellitus. QJM - Int. J. Med. 93 (7), 441-448.
. Johannes, Using the ADAP learning algorithm to forecast the onset of diabetesmellitus, In Proceedings of the Symposium on Computer Applications and Medical Care, pages 261–265, Los Alamitos, CA, 1988
 W. N. Street, W. H. Wolberg, and O. L. Mangasarian, Nuclear feature extraction for breast tumor diagnosis, In Proceedings of the IS&T 1993 International Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology, volume 1905, pages 861–870, San Jose, CA, 1993
 P. D. Turney, Cost-sensitive classification: Empirical evaluation of a hybrid genetic decision
Jun-Bao Li, Jing Liu, Jeng-Shyang Pan and Hongxun Yao
 Malathi, G., Shanthi, V. (2011). Statistical measurement of ultrasound placenta images complicated by gestational diabetesmellitus using segmentation approach. Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing , 2 (4), 332-343.
 Lee, C.F., Chang, W.T. (2010). Recovery of color images by composed associative mining and edge detection. Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing , 1 (4), 310-324.
 Kaganami, H.G., Ali, S.K. Zou, B. (2011). Optimal approach for texture analysis and
At present, one of the major reasons of death in the world is cardiovascular disease (CVD), related to the epidemiological transition of unhealthy lifestyles such as smoking habits, diabetesmellitus and obesity [ 1 , 2 ]. Atrial and ventricular arrhythmias are two important factors in cardiovascular disease of which cardiac rhythm disorder and heartbeat abnormalities are great public challenges in developed countries. It can be said that the variations in the heart cellular electrophysiology are the main cause for arrhythmias, as common causes
Leslie D. Montgomery, Richard W. Montgomery, Wayne A. Gerth, Marty Loughry, Susie Q. Lew and Manuel T. Velasquez
circulatory changes for individual patients during HD we provide the results of two very different patients below. The results of BIS and CritLine® along with simultaneous BP and hemodynamic (blood flow) measurements were obtained in the two ESKD patients:
1) Patient Type A, a 57-yr old male with long-standing hypertension and past medical history of congestive heart failure and
2) Patient Type B, a 26 year old male with long-standing type-1 diabetesmellitus complicated by severe diabetic autonomic neuropathy, diabetic retinopathy, and diabetic nephropathy.
Renders, C. M., Valk, G. D., Griffin, S., Wagner, E. H., Eijk, J. T., & Assendelft, W. J. (2001). Interventions to improve the management of diabetesmellitus in primary care, outpatient and community settings. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 1(CD001481).
Rich, M. W. (1999). Heart failure disease management: a critical review. Journal of Cardiac Failure, 5(1), 64-75. doi: 10.1016/S1071-9164(99)90026-X
Rudawska, I. (2013). Methodology of assessing patient service quality in integrated healthcare - a preliminary framework. Actual
Natália T. Bellafronte, Marina R. Batistuti, Nathália Z. dos Santos, Héric Holland, Elen A. Romão and Paula G. Chiarello
fasting period of 12 h [ 8 ]. For the HD group, the fasting period was of 2 h. Measurements were always made with a drained abdominal cavity and up to 15 minutes after HD mid-week session.
Clinical data from non-CKD and CKD groups were obtained through interviews and medical records, respectively. Patients in the PD group were under automated PD (60%) or continuous ambulatory PD (40%). Patients in HD were treated through arteriovenous fistula, three times a week with 4-h sessions. The criteria used for diagnosis of CKD, diabetesmellitus (DM), and systemic arterial
Agnieszka Koźmin-Burzyńska, Agnieszka Bratek, Grzegorz Knefel, Krzysztof Krysta, Marek Kawecki and Irena Krupka-Matuszczyk
4. Yan D, Shan J, Ze Y, Xiao-Yan Z, Xiao-Hua H. The effects of combined hyperbaric oxygen therapy on patients with post-stroke depression. J Phys Ther Sci. 2015 May;27(5):1295-7;
5. Moussavi S, Chatterji S, Verdes E. et al. Depression, chronic diseases, and decrements in health: results from the World Health Surveys. Lancet, 2007, 370, 851-58;
6. van Dooren FEP, Nefs G, Schram MT, Verhey FRJ, Denollet J, et al. (2013) Depression and Risk of Mortality in People with DiabetesMellitus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. PLoS