Vesa Cosmin Mihai, Daina Lucia Georgeta, Popa Loredana, Moisi Mădălina, Zaha Carmen Dana and Popa Amorin Remus
, Viorel Serban, et.al., Time trends, regional variability and seasonality regarding the incidence of type 1 diabetesmellitus in Romanian children aged 0-14 years, between 1996 and 2015, Clin Res Pediatr Endocrinol. 2017.
5. Ramachandran A, Snehalatha C. Current scenario of diabetes in India. JDiabetes. 2009;1(1):18-28
6. Moţa M, Dinu I.R, The Analysis Of Prevalence And Incidence Of DiabetesMellitus In Romania, Rom J Diabetes Nutr MetabDis. 20(2):135-139
7. Mota M, Popa SG, Mota E, Mitrea A, Prevalence of diabetesmellitus and prediabetes in the adult
Larisa Renata Pantea-Roșan, Otilia Anca Ţica, Mădălina Moisi, Vlad Alin Pantea, Ovidiu Ţica, Cosmin Vesa, Katalin Babeș, Mihaela Popoviciu and Mircea Ioachim Popescu
The prognosis of STEMI patients experiencing the no-reflow phenomenon is unfavorable both in the short- and long-term compared to patients who do not develop this pathology, and it is even worse as other cardiovascular risk factors There is a correlation between the no-reflow phenomenon and diabetes mellitus type II and obesity and this conditions represent stong predictors of mortality.
Stan Florentina-Mirela, Loredana Benea, Marian Forminte, Razvan Vasilescu and Simona Caraiola
1. Korbel L, Spencer J.D. DiabetesMellitus and Infection: An Evaluation of Hospital Utilization and Management Costs in the United States, J Diabetes Complications. 2015 March; 29(2): 192195.
2. Delamaire M, Maugendre D, Moreno M, et al. Impaired leucocyte functions in diabetic patients. Diabet Med 1997; 14:29.
3. Llorente L, De La Fuente H, Richaud-Patin Y, et al. Innate immune response mechanisms in non-insulin dependent diabetesmellitus patients assessed by flow cytoenzymology. Immunol Lett 2000; 74:239.
4. Hostetter MK
; 106(4): 473–481.
6. Min-Ju Kim, Hypertension is an independent risk factor for type 2 diabetes: the Korean genome and epidemiology study, Hypertens Res. 2015 Nov; 38(11): 783–789
7. Daina Lucia, Suciu Ramona, Chereji Anca, Daina Cristian, Analysis of morbidity from diabetesmellitus in Bihor county, Analele Universităţii din Oradea, Fascicula Ecotoxicologie, Zootehnie şi Tehnologii de Industrie Alimntară, vol X/A, anul 10, Editura Universităţii din pag. 121-130
8. MotaM1, Popa SG1, Mota E2, Mitrea A, Prevalence of diabetesmellitus and prediabetes in the
Vesa Cosmin Mihai, Zaha Carmen Dana, Popa Loredana, Cismaș-Pruteanu Petrișor, Moisi Mădălina, Popescu Mircea, Florica Mekereș, Daina Lucia, Maghiar Adrian and Popa Amorin
1. Diabetes & coronary heart disease: Current perspectives, Mohammed K. Ali, K.M. Venkat Narayan, and Nikhil Tandon, Indian JMed Res. 2010 Nov; 132(5): 584597
2. Epidemiology of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease: translation from population to prevention: the Kelly West award lecture 2009. Meigs JB, Diabetes Care. 2010 Aug;33(8):1865-71
3. Multiple risk factors for cardiovascular disease and diabetesmellitus, Smith SC Jr, Am J Med. 2007 Mar;120 (3 Suppl 1):S3-S11.
4. Insulin resistance and lipid metabolism, Howard B
1. Bansal, V, J Kalita, and U K Misra. “Diabetic Neuropathy.” Postgraduate Medical Journal 82.964 (2006): 95–100. PMC. Web. 27 June 2018.
2. Juster-Switlyk, Kelsey, and A. Gordon Smith. “Updates in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.” F1000Research 5 (2016): F1000 Faculty Rev–738. PMC. Web. 27 June 2018.
3. Román-Pintos, Luis Miguel et al. “Diabetic Polyneuropathy in Type 2 DiabetesMellitus: Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Mitochondrial Function.” Journal of Diabetes Research 2016 (2016): 3425617. PMC. Web. 27 June 2018.
Vesa Cosmin Mihai, Popa Loredana, Dana Zaha, Moisi Mădălina, Jurca Claudia, Ţica Otilia, Popescu Mircea and Popa Amorin Remus
1. Moţa M, Dinu I.R, The Analysis Of Prevalence And Incidence Of DiabetesMellitus In Romania, Rom J Diabetes Nutr Metab Dis. 20(2):135-139
2. Moţa M, Popa SG, Mota E, Mitrea A, Catrinoiu D, Prevalence of diabetesmellitus and prediabetes in the adult Romanian population: PREDATORR study, J Diabetes. 2016 May; 8(3):336-44
3. Kautzky-Willer A, Harreiter, J, Sex and Gender Differences in Risk, Pathophysiology and Complications of Type 2 DiabetesMellitus, Endocr Rev. 2016 Jun; 37(3): 278316
4. O'Connor A1,Wellenius G., Rural
Ovidiu Paul Calapod, Andreea Maria Marin, Laura Carina Tribus and Carmen Fierbinţeanu-Braticevici
4. Cortez-Pinto H, Camilo ME, Baptista A, et al. Nonalcoholic fatty liver: another feature of the metabolic syndrome? Clin Nutr. 1999;18:353–358.
5. Stefan N, Häring HU. The metabolically benign and malignant fatty liver. Diabetes 2011;60:2011-7.
6. Reilly ML, Schillie SF, Smith E, et al. Increased risk of acute hepatitis B among adults with diagnosed diabetesmellitus. J Diabetes Sci Technol 2012;6:858–866.
7. Vernon G, Baranova A, Younossi ZM. Systematic review: the epidemiology and natural history of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in adults
Tatiana Paola Pacheco Páez, German Gutierrez Parra, Alirio Rodrigo Bastidas Goyes, María Daniela Hernández Arcila, Paula Marcela Alcaraz Cañizares, Julio César García Casallas and Daniel Martin Arsanios
urgently needed as no management guidelines or antimicrobial susceptibility cutoff points are currently available regarding this bacterial genus, which is why as there has been a significant increase in Kocuria infection during the last 10 years. This article presents the case of a 71-year-old patient having a background of diabetesmellitus and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who was admitted to a tertiary hospital because of severe community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) caused by Kocuria rosea ; he responded favourably to antibiotic management. An exhaustive