. Landsberg and J. B. Young, Physiology and Pharmacology of the Autonomic Nervous System , in Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (Eds. E. Braunwald, A. S. Fanci, D. L. Kasper, S. L. Hauser, D. L. Longo and J. L. Janeson), 15 th ed., Mc. Graw Hill, New York 2001, p. 447.
U. V. Singh, S. Pandey and N. Udupa, Preparation and evaluation of flurbiprofen and diclofenac sodium transdermal films, Indian J. Pharm. Sci. 54 (1993) 145-147.
P. Arora and B. Mukherjee, Design, development, physicochemical, and in vitro
Vamshi Yamsani, Ramesh Gannu, Chandrasekhar Kolli, M. Rao and Madhusudan Yamsani
. Frier and C. G. Wilson, Design and Evaluation of Sustained Release Formulations for Oral and Buccal Administration, in Controlled Release Nitroglycerine in Buccal and Oral Form (Eds. W. D. Bussmann, R. R. Dries and W. Wagner, Karger, Basle 1982, pp. 17-25.
T. S. Owens, R. J. Dansereau and A. Sakr, Development and evaluation of extended release bioadhesive sodium fluoride tablets, Int. J. Pharm. 288 (2005) 109-122; DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2004. 09.017.
J. Akbari, A. Nokhodchi, D. Farid, M. Adrangui, M. R. Siahi
development of solid solution formulation of itraconazole for enhancement of drug dissolution and bioavailability, Int. J. Pharm. 229 (2001) 193-203; DOI: 10.1016/S0378-5173(01)00867-5.
15. D. X. Li, Y. Oh, S. Lim, J. O. Kim, H. J. Yang, J. H. Sung, C. S. Yong and H. Choi, Novel gelatin microcapsule with bioavailability enhancement of ibuprofen using spray-drying technique, Int.J. Pharm. 355 (2008) 277-284; DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2007.12.020.
16. V. Stella, J. Haslam, N. Yata, H. Okada, S. Lindenbaum and T. Higuchi, Enhancement of
, Potential use of gelacasting hydroxyapatite porous ceramic as an implantable drug delivery system, Int. J. Pharm. 213 (2001) 117-125; DOI: 10.1016/S0378-5173(00)00659-1.
B. D. Shenoy, N. Udupa and A. Nagarajkumari, Implantable drug delivery systems for centochromon, Indian J. Pharm. Sci. 59 (1997) 246-250.
W. Zafirau, D. Parker, W. Billotte and P. K. Bajpai, Development of a ceramic device for the continuous local delivery of steroids, Biomed. Sci. Instrum. 32 (1996) 63-70.
Amir Jalilian, Mohammad Khoshdel, Javad Garousi, Hassan Yousefnia, Mohammad Hosseini, Saeed Rajabifar and Daryoush Sardari
. Rowshanfarzad, K. Shafaii, M. Kamali-Dehghan, J. Moafian, M. Akhlaghi, M. Babai, S. Rajabifar and M. Mirzaii, Development of 111In-DTPA-human polyclonal antibody complex for long-term inflammation/infection detection, Nukleonika 50 (2005) 91-96.
P. G. Righetti, G. Tudor and K. Ek, Isoelectric points and molecular weights of proteins, J. Chromatogr. 220 (1981) 115-194.
A. J. Ziecik, M. M. Kaczmarek, A. Blitek, A. E. Kowalczyk, X. Li and N. A. Rahman, Novel biological and possible applicable roles of LH/hCG receptor, Mol
. Murthy and S. K. Panda, Development and validation of a stability-indicating RP–HPLC method for estimation of atazanavir sulfate in bulk, J. Pharm. Anal. 7 (2017) 134–140; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpha.2013.12.002
9. C. H. Bhirud and S. N. Hiremath, Stability indicating RP-HPLC method for the determination of atazanavir sulphate in bulk and dosage form, Drug Invent. Today 5 (2013) 81–86; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dit.2013.05.008
10. L. Else, V. Watson, J. Tjia, A. Hughes, M. Siccardi, S. Khoo and D. Back, Validation of a rapid and sensitive high
B. N. Singh and K. H. Kim, Floating drug delivery systems: an approach to oral controlled drug delivery via gastric retention, J. Control. Rel. 63 (2000) 235-259.
S. Arora, J. Ali, A. Ahuja, R. K. Khar and S. Baboota, Floating drug delivery systems: a review, AAPS PharmSciTech 6 (2005) 372-390.
R. Bomma, R. A. S. Naidu, M. R. Yamsani and K. Veerabrahma, Development and evaluation of gastroretentive norfloxacin floating tablets, Acta Pharm. 59 (2009) 211
Ramesh Bomma, Rongala Swamy Naidu, Madhusudan Yamsani and Kishan Veerabrahma
Delivery to the Gastrointestinal Tract , in Polymeric Site-Specific Pharmacotherapy (Ed. A. J. Domb), Wiley, Chichester 1994, pp. 283--285.
W. A. Ritschel, Targeting in the gastrointestinal tract: new approaches, Methods Find, Exp. Clin. Pharmacol. 13 (1991) 313--316.
C. Mahesh, J. Paras, C. Sachin, S. Rajesh and V. Pradeep, Development of sustained release gastroretentive drug delivery system for ofloxacin: in vitro and in vivo evaluation, Int. J. Pharm. 304 (2005) 178--184; DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2005
Alexandru Gavan, Alina Porfire, Cristina Marina and Ioan Tomuta
1. D. Sahu and A. Rana, Formulation development of Quetiapine Fumarate SR matrix tablets, Der Pharm. Sin. 1 (2010) 48-57.
2. S. Cheer and A. Wagstaff, Quetiapine. A review of its use in the management of schizophrenia, CNS Drugs 18 (2004) 173-199; DOI: 10.2165/00023210-200418030-00004.
3. G. Garbacz, A. Kandzi, M. Koziolek, J. Mazgalski and W. Weitschies, Release characteristics of quetiapine fumarate extended release tablets under biorelevant stress test conditions
Bhupinder Singh, Sonia Pahuja, Rishi Kapil and Naveen Ahuja
compreshensive computer program for study of drug release kinetics from compressed matrices, Indian J. Pharm. Sci. 60 (1998) 313-316.
B. Singh, T. Kaur and S. Singh, Correction of raw dissolution data for loss of drug during sampling, Indian J. Pharm. Sci. 59 (1997) 196-199.
R. W. Korsemeyer, R. Gurny, E. Doelker, P. Buri and N. Peppas, Mechanisms of solute release from porous hydrophilic polymers, Int. J. Pharm. 15 (1983) 23-35.
B. Singh and N. Ahuja, Development of controlled