Kelemen Hajnal, Hancu Gabriel, Rusu Aura, Varga Erzsébet and Székely Szentmiklósi Blanka
kémiája. Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, 2011;539-564.
25. Zawilska JB, Wojcieszak J, Olejniczak AB. Prodrugs: a challenge for the drug development. Pharmacol Rep. 2013;65(1):1-14.
26. Stella VJ. Prodrugs: some thoughts and current issues. J Pharm Sci. 2010;99:4755-4765.
27. Stella VJ, Burchardt RT, Hageman MJ, et al. Prodrugs: Challenges and Rewards. Part 1. Springer, New York, 2007.
28. Stella VJ, Nti-Addae KW. Prodrug strategies to overcome poor water solubility. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2007;59(7):677-694.
29. Kokil GR, Rewatkar PV. Bioprecursor
Gergő Ráduly, Zsuzsánna Pap, Loránd Dénes, Annamária Szántó and Zoltán Pávai
development by the Mdm2/Mdm4-p53 axis. J Mol Cell Biol. 2017; 9:26-33.
5. Liu H, Wintour EM - Aquaporins in development – a review. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2005;3:18.
6. Hua Y, Jiang W, Zhang W et al - Expression and significance of aquaporins during pregnancy. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2013;18:1373-83.
7. Jung HJ, Kwon TH - Molecular mechanisms regulating aquaporin-2 in kidney collecting duct. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2016; 311:1318–F1328.
8. Takata K, Matsuzaki T, Tajika Y et al - Localization and trafficking of aquaporin 2 in the kidney
Yordan Tarpomanov, Sevda Rimalovska, Ani Belcheva, Miroslava Yordanova, Svetla Yordanova and Maria Kukleva
review of literature. Oral Hyg Health 2014;2(4):139.
10. Williams JK, Gowans AJ. Hypomineralised first permanent molars and the orthodontist. Eur J Paediatr Dent 2003;4:129-32.
11. Nanci A. Ten Cate’s Oral Histology. 8th ed. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2013:251.
12. Logan W, Kronfeld R. Development of the human jaws and the surrounding structures from birth to the age of 15 years. J Am Dent Assoc 1933;20:379-427.
13. Demirjian A, Goldstein H, Tanner M. A new system of dental age assessment. Hum Biol 1973;45:211-27.
14. Baghdadi ZD, Pani SC
medical students’ final examinations. Medical Teacher. 2001; 23:357-36.
5. Gallgher P. An evaluation of a standards based portfolio. Nurse Education Today.2001; 21: 409-16.
6. O’Sullivan PS, Reckase MD, McClain T, Savidge MA, Chardy JA. Demonstration of portfolios to assess competency of residents. Adv Health Sci Educ. 2004; 9:309-23.
7. Clay AS, Petrusa E, Harker M, Andolsek K. Development of a web-based, specialty-specific portfolio. Medical Teacher. 2007; 29:311-6.
8. Jarvis RM, O’ Sullivan PS, McClain T
Ivan S. Ivanov, Nikolay T. Popov, Rumyana I. Moshe, Elena V. Chepisheva, Ina E. Geneva, Margarita V. Panova, Alexander A. Karparov, Tonyo I. Shmilev, Rumen S. Stefanov and Miroslava N. Bosheva
AIM: To study the development of children with selectively treated cytomegalovirus infection.
PATIENTS AND METHODS: We studied prospectively a risk group of 12 children with cytomegalovirus infection. These children were diagnosed by serological screening in the first three months after birth and are defined as congenital and perinatal infections. Thirteen infants with no serological evidence of previous or present cytomegalovirus infection at 4 - 12 months of age were used as controls. Ganciclovir in a dose of 10-15 mg/kg/day for at least 2 weeks followed by 5-7.5 mg/kg/day administered intravenously for at least 2 weeks more was given to 4 children from the risk group with PCR confirmed cytomegalovirus infection: to one with suspected congenital infection that presented with encephalitis, to two children with abnormal auditory evoked potentials (AEPs) and other non-neurological symptoms of a suspected congenital infection, and to one child with proven congenital infection with systemic manifestations. There was no infant with cytomegalic inclusion disease in the study. All other children in the risk group that had clinically manifested infection received isoprinosine in a dose of 50 mg/kg for one month.
RESULTS: Psychomotor development delay at age three was found in two children from the risk group and in one child in the control group. There was no difference between the two groups regarding the frequency of paroxysmal events, sensory deficiency or frequent illnesses.
CONCLUSIONS: The prognosis in cases of cytomegalovirus infection diagnosed at three years of age and treated selectively can be similar to that in infection free 3-year-old children (if there are no cases of CMV inclusion disease).
Pankaj P. Kapupara, Vandana Sorathiya, Ravi P. Patel and Ketan V. Shah
, Dimitrova S, et al. Characterization, in vitro evaluation and stability studies of indomethacin-loaded polyzwitterionic copolymer nanoparticles. Int J Drug Del Tech 2014;5(3):89-97.
8. Patel SK, Kapupara PP, Shah KV. Simultaneous estimation of clotrimazole and tinidazole in a tablet using reverse phase high-performance liquid chromatography. Int J Res Dev Pharm Life Sci 2015;4(4):1625-34.
9. Sheliya K, Shah KV, Kapupara P. Development and validation of analytical method for simultaneous estimation of mometasone furoate, hydroquinone and tretinoin in topical
Noppol Kiatsopit, Ouyporn Panamonta, Chatchai Suesirisawat and Manat Panamonta
The age of onset of puberty varies between ethnic groups and depends on genetic and environmental factors. Normally girls enter puberty approximately two years earlier than boys. The normal ranges of pubertal onset came from the studies of British children from the 1960s by Tanner and Marshall [ 1 , 2 ]. Based on these studies, the traditional cut-offs for precocious puberty are development of secondary sex characteristics before the age of 9 years in boys and 8 years in girls. Enlargement of the testes (gonadarche) is the first sign of pubertal development in
Rafal Pietras, Katarzyna Szymanska, Magda Kondej, Agata Gladysz and Dorota Kowalczuk
cigarette smoking cessation. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis., 3, 45, 2008.
5. Zatonski W. et al.: An uncontrolled trial of cytisine (Tabex) for smoking cessation. Tob Control., 15, 481, 2006.
6. Coe J.W. et al.: Varenicline: an alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptor partial agonist for smoking cessation. J Med Chem., 48, 3474, 2005.
7. Balaji M. et al.: Development and validation of related substances method for Varenicline and its impurities. Der Pharmacia Lettre., 8, 304, 2016.
8. Pujeri S.S., Khader A
Kaewjai Thepsuthammarat, Bandit Thinkhamrop and Chanpen Choprapawon
1. Hillemeier MM, Morgan PL, Farkas G, Maczuga SA. Perinatal and socioeconomic risk factors for variable and persistent cognitive delay at 24 and 48 months of age in a national sample. Matern Child Health J. 2010. [Epub ahead of print].
2. Marques dos Santos L, Neves dos Santos D, Bastos AC, Assis AM, Prado MS, Barreto ML. Determinants of early cognitive development: hierarchical analysis of a longitudinal study. Cad Saude Publica. 2008; 24: 427-37.
3. Duration and developmental timing of poverty and
Hannes Außermaier, Ursula Margarethe Costa, Maria Essmeister and Gudrun Diermayr
). Qualitative Sozialforschung: Eine Einführung. 5. Ausgabe, Reinbek: Rowohlt Taschenbuchverlag.
Flick U 2012 Qualitative Sozialforschung: Eine Einführung. 5 Ausgabe, Reinbek: Rowohlt Taschenbuchverlag
Frost, K.L., Bertocci, G., Stillman, M.D., Smalley, C. & Williams, S. (2015). Accessibility of outpatient healthcare providers for wheelchair users: Pilot study. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 52 (6), 653-62. 26560684 10.1682/JRRD.2015.01.0002
Frost KL Bertocci G Stillman MD Smalley C Williams S 2015 Accessibility of outpatient healthcare providers for