1. Abdullah, S. (2012). Rekayasa sistem pengembangan agrowisata berbasis masyarakat . (System engineering of agro-tourism based on community development) . Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Institut Pertanian Bogor, Bogor, Indonesia (in Indonesian).
2. Asheri, V. & Rifin, A. (2015). Analisis nilai tambah cokelat batangan (chocolate bar) di Pipiltin Cocoa, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan. (Chocolate bar added value analysis in Pipiltin Cocoa, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan). Jurnal Forum Agribisnis , 5(01), 105-119 (in Indonesian
1. Acemoglu D, Robinson J A, 2012. The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation: Comment. American Economic Review, 102(6):3059-76.
2. Ajiboye T O, Iliasu G A, Adeleye A O, et al, 2014. Nutritional and antioxidant dispositions of sorghum/millet-based beverages indigenous to Nigeria. Food Science & Nutrition, 2(5):597–604.
3. Al-Olayan E M, El-Khadragy M F, Metwally D M, et al, 2014. Protective effects of pomegranate (Punicagranatum) juice on testes against carbon tetrachloride intoxication in rats. BMC
Gibson. L. Arueya, Bamidele. S. Owosen and Kazeem. K. Olatoye
As part of measures to combat protein shortages in form of meat analogues, extrusion processing conditions for the development of Texturized Vegetable Protein (TVP) from under-utilized sources (Lima bean and African oil bean seed) are analysed. Optimum parameters for processing were established as being: barrel temperature (92.45°C), screw speed (101.48 rpm), feed moisture (59.63%) and African oil bean seed protein concentrates (AOBSPC) of 1%. Concentrations of essential amino-acids were also found to be significant (0.90-7.3%) with a near absence of anti-nutritional factors (0.0022–1.0008) g/kg. Sensory evaluation showed that TVP5 (100% LBPC) compared favourably with the control sample (cooked meat) in overall acceptability. An Acceptable and nutritious meat analogue had been developed.
Relevance of the study is associated with reduced energy intensity of the process heat demand by improving the systems and control algorithms of automatic energy management in buildings. This paper presents a system for power management of individual modules with interaction via the Ethernet, allowing measuring the qualitative and quantitative performance of network communication protocols of different levels of performance monitoring in real time. The difference of the developed intellectual automatic control system consisting of separate modules with interaction via the Ethernet, there is no separation devices for simple and intelligent - all the devices are intelligent, the controller is a separate module, and its functions are performed by the control unit.
1. Aizawa, H., Yamashita, M., Hurukawa, H., (1994). A Study on the Preservation of Agricultural Land Use in Rural Settlements From the View Point of their Structural Chances. Journal of Architecture Planning &Environmental Engineering, Vol.26, No.6, pp.85-95.
2. Feng, J., Liu, Y., Wang, Y. H., (2007). Multi-level Urbanization: An Integrative Viewpoint of Analyzing Regional Development and its Empirical Study. Geographical Research, Vol.26, No.6, pp.1197-1208.
3. Guo, R. C., Miao, C. H., (2010). Research on Optimization and
for enterprise development and for creation of industrial cluster. 25th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE), 2009-10-01-2009-10-02 (7102-7107). Esbjerg, Denmark: SINTEF Technology and Society, Applied Economics and Operations Research.
7. Li Kai, Niu J & Huang J C. (2014). Research on development of leading enterprise under the policy of agriculture industrialization in China. Agriculture and Food Economics Research , 60:27-38.
8. Lyons A C & Ma’ Aram A. (2014). An examination of multi-tier supply chain
Georgi Kostov, Vesela Shopska, Rositsa Denkova, Mihaela Ivanova, Tatyana Balabanova and Radka Vlaseva
. Poncelet, D., Dulieu, C., Jacquot, M. (2001). Description of immobilisation procedures, In: Immobilized cells , Wijfels, R.H. (Ed.), Springer, 15-30
64. Porzio, M. (2004). Flavor encapsulation: a convergence of science and art. Food Technology , 58, 7, 40–47.
65. Puupponen–Pimia, R., Aura, A. M., Oksman–Caldentey, K. M., Myllarinen, P., Saarela, M. Mattila – Sandholm, T., Poutanen, K. (2002). Development of functional ingradients for gut health. Trends in food and science technology , 13, 3-11.
66. Rathore, S., Desai, P. M., Liew, C. V., Chan, L. W
Qiqi Zheng, Guowei Shu, Jianbo Kou, Xiuxiu Cui and Jiangpeng Meng
). Effect of probiotic lactobacillus strains on angiotensin i converting enzyme inhibitory activity from fermented goat milk. Advanced Materials Research, 531, 442-445.
7. Fan, N., Chen, X. F. et al. (2011). Study of Thermal Resistant Protective Agents of Probiotics. Food Research And Development, 32(4):94-96.
8. Gharsallaoui, A., et al. (2007). Applications of spray-drying in microencapsulation of food ingredients: An overview. Food Research International, 40(9): 1107-1121.
9. Giulio, B. D., Orlando, P., Barba, G. et al. (2005). Use of alginate
Guowei Shu, Yunxia He, Hongchang Wan, Yixin Hui and Hong Li
The production of functional fermented goat milk with synbiotic have attracted widespread attention recently with the purpose of promoting health. The aim of present study was to investigate the effects of several prebiotics (inulin, fructo-oligosaccharide, galacto-oligosaccharide and xylo-oligosaccharide) on antioxidant activity and promote the development of functional goat milk. All the prebiotics exhibited the potential of enhancing the antioxidant activity of fermented goat milk, especially inulin and fructo-oligosaccharide showed better promotive effects. The optimum additions of inulin, xylo-oligosaccharide, galacto-oligosaccharide and fructo-oligosaccharide obtained were 0.6%, 0.6%, 0.6% and 0.4%, respectively. The DPPH radical scavenging rates reached to 75.52%, 74.12%, 69.41%, 80.28%, respectively, and the scavenging rates of superoxide radical were 21.09%, 18.20%, 27.61% and 29.92%, respectively, which were all higher than the control. This paper provides theoretical basis for the development of the functional goat milk.