. (eds). Ed. FAPA. Warszaw.
4. EUROSTAT. 2019. Online. [Cited 12. 05. 2019]. Available at: < http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/tgm/refreshTableAction.do;jsessionid=9ea7d07d30db8bad194c13fb44629ac38aa1b66697b5.e34MbxeSaxaSc40LbNiMbxeNb34Ke0?tab=table&plugin=1&pcode=tsdpc100&language=en >.
5. KARACZUN, Z., KASSEMBERG, A., OWCZAREK, D. 2015. Governance of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). National case study–Poland. Manuscript.
6. KARLSSON, I., RYDÉN, L., SEPP, K. 2013. Introduction. In: Rural Development and Land Use. Uppsala University, Baltic
biljaka i korišćenju zemljišta . Genetika, 44(1), 201-216.
KRISTOFOROVIĆ-ILIĆ, M. (2004): Životna sredina i pesticidi. Medicinski pregled, 57(11-12), 523-535
KRAMER, K. J., AND MEEUSEN, M. (2003): Sustainability in the Agrofood Sector. In Halberg, N. (ed.), Life Cycle Assessment in the Agri-food sector(pp. 182-189). Retrieved March18, 2011, available on : http://www.lcafood.dk/lca_conf/DJFrapport_paper_2_poster.pdf
MADDISON, A. (2006): The World Economy, Organization for Economic Cooperation, and Development, Nature Climate Change No3, str. 26
1. BUČEK, M. et al. 2010. Regionalna ekonomia a politika. EU: Bratislava, 2010. ISBN 978-80-8078-362-4.
2. CIAIAN, P. - SWINNEN, J. 2006. Land market Imperfections and agricultural policy impacts in the new EU member states: a partial equilibrium analysis. In: American journal of agricultural economics, Oxford, 2006, Volume 88, Issue 4, p. 799-815. ISSN 1467-8276.
3. CISSE, H. 2015. Improving delivery in development: the role of voice, social contract and accountability. In: The World Bankpolicy
Plamen Zorovski, Vladislav Popov and Tonya Georgieva
Science xxx, 1-7, 2012.
DUNCAN, V. Multiple – range and multiple F – test Biometrics, 1995
GULIANI A, KARAGÖZ A, ZENCIRCI N: Emmer (Triticum dicoccon)production and market potential in marginal mountainous areas of Turkey. Mountain Research and Development, 29(3), 220-229, 2009.
HIDALGO A, BRONDOLINI A: Nitritional properties of einkorn wheat (Triticum monococcum L.). J. Sci Food Agric, 94:601-612, 2014.
KARAGÖZ AL: Wheat Landraces of Turkey. Emir. J. Food Agric., 26 (2): 149-156 doi: 10.9755/ejfa.v26i2.16397, 2014.
PIZZUTI D, BUDA A
1. EROKHIN, V. et al. (2014): Contemporary Issues of Sustainable Rural Development: International Approaches and Experiences of Eastern Europe and Russia : monograph. - Stavropol: AGRUS of Stavropol State Agrarian University, 172 p.
2. EROKHIN, V. (2013): Review of Law Obligations of State Support of Agriculture in EU, CIS and Russia. Agrarian Law VII - Selected Aspects of Agrarian Law: International Scientific Conference of Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic. - Nitra: Slovak University of Agriculture, pp. 17-23.
Mihaela Kavran, Dušan Petrić, Aleksandra Ignjatović-Ćupina and Marija Zgomba
responses of Musca domestica concerning their selection of different shades and hues. Entomol. Exp. Appl., 11: 1-14.
Hewitt C.G. (2011): The House-Fly: Musca domestica Linn: Its Structure, Habits, Development, Relation to Disease and Control. Cambridge University Press.
Hogsette J. (1993): The sticky card: device for studying the distribution of adult house fly (Diptera: Muscidae) populations in closed poultry houses. J. Econ. Entomol., 86: 450-454.
Holl M.V. & Gries G. (2018): Studying the “fly factor” phenomenon and its underlying mechanisms in
The apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) possesses a number of health-promoting properties. The main beneficial effects of apple fruits on human health are associated with the antioxidant properties of components synthesising in apple fruits during their growth and development. Phenolic compounds and flavonoids are such components that contribute significantly to the antioxidant capacity of fruits, thus enhancing their health properties. The purpose of this study is to compare the antioxidant properties (namely antioxidant capacity, ascorbic acid, total phenolic and flavonoid contents) of the ‘Idared’ and ‘Braeburn’ apple cultivars, grown under optimal growing conditions in the Goražde area. Ascorbic acid contents were estimated using the 2.6-dichlorophenolindophenol titration method, whereas total phenolics were determined using the Folin-Ciocalteu method. Furthermore, total flavonoids were determined using the aluminium chloride colorimetric assay, whereas the ferric reducing/antioxidant power assay was used to determine the total antioxidant capacity of the apple fruits examined. The average values of the ascorbic acid, the total phenolic and flavonoids contents, and the total antioxidant capacity of the ‘Idared’ apples under consideration were 8.09 mg 100 g−1, 34.56 mg gallic acid equivalents 100 g−1, 12.62 mg catechin equivalents 100 g−1 and 323.28 μmol Fe2+ 100 g−1of fresh weight, respectively. The average values of the total phenolic and flavonoids contents, as well as the antioxidant capacity of the ‘Braeburn’ apples examined were as follows: 8.89 mg 100 g−1, 33.4 mg gallic acid equivalents 100 g−1, 13.56 mg catechin equivalents 100 g−1 and 367.01 μmol Fe2+ 100 g−1 of fresh weight, respectively. The analyses performed indicate that the differences recorded in the parameter values between the apple cultivars ‘Idared’ and ‘Braeburn’ were statistically non-significant. A correlation data analysis confirmed that phenolic compounds are the carriers of the antioxidant activity of apples.
Bannikova V.N., Onezhkina N.O., Agalarova G.E., Tenishchev V.A. (2018): Forecasting the tendencies of the Russian vegetables market development, Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR ), 13(1): 148 – 155.
Ivanišević A., Mutavdžić B., Novković N., Vukelić N. (2015): Analysis and prediction of tomato price in Serbia, Ekonomika poljoprivrede , Institut za ekonomiku poljoprivrede, Beograd, Vol. 62(4) (899-1178): 951-961.
Mihajlović Š. (2019): Razvoj povrtarstva u Vojvodini – doktorska disertacija, Poljoprivredni
Need to Ask About Your Brand. Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing.
Keller K.L. (2003): Building, Measuring and Managing Brand Equity. Second Edition, Pearson Education, New Jersey.
Kotler P. (2006): Kotler o marketing. Masmedia d.o.o., Zagreb.
Kotler P., Wong V., Saunders J., Armstrong G. (2007): Principi marketinga. Mate doo, Zagreb.
Končar J., Vukmirović G., Katai Z.P. (2010): Private label development in the Republic of Serbia. BEH - Business and Economic Horizons , 3(3): 105-110.
Krstić B., Đukić S., Popović