Dong-Hyun Lee, Mun-Keun Ha, Soo-Young Kim and Sung-Chul Shin
With the rate of worldwide LNG demand expected to grow faster than that of gas demand, most major oil companies are currently investing their resources to develop floating LNG-FLNG (i.e. LNG FSRU and LNG FPSO). The global Floating LNG (FLNG) market trend will be reviewed based on demand and supply chain relationships. Typical technical issues associated with FLNG design are categorized in terms of global performance evaluation. Although many proven technologies developed through LNG carrier and oil FPSO projects are available for FLNG design, we are still faced with several technical challenges to clear for successful FLNG projects. In this study, some of the challenges encountered during development of the floating LNG facility (i.e. LNG FPSO and FSRU) will be reviewed together with their investigated solution. At the same time, research of new LNG-related technologies such as combined containment system will be presented.
Lory Michelle Bresciani Miristice, Dario Menichetti and Guido Gentile
Passenger Flows in the Era of Intelligent Transport System: COST Act ion TU1004 (TransITS), chapter 6, 287-386. Springer.
12. Gentile, G., Noekel, K., Schmocker, J.D., Trozzi, V., and Chandakass, E. (2016b) The theory of transit assignment: demandandsupply phenomena. In Gentile, G. and Noekel, K., editors, Modelling Public Transport Passenger Flows in the Era of Intelligent Transport System: COST Act ion TU1004 (TransITS), chapter 7, 387-439. Springer.
13. Kurauchi, F., Bell, M.G.H., and Schmocker, J.D. (2003) Capacity constrained transit
. (2007). An exploratory framework of the role of inventory and warehousing in international supply chains. International Journal of Logistics Management , 18(1), 64-80.
16. Hilletofth, Per, Eriksson, David & Olli-Pekka Hilmola. (2012). Two sides of a token: Coordinating demandandsupply at furniture wholesaler. International Journal of Manufacturing Research , 7(2), 101-122.
17. Simchi-Levi, David, Peruvankal, James Paul, Mulani, Narendra, Read, Bill & John Ferreira. (2012). Is it time to rethink your manufacturing strategy? Sloan
Lena Winslott Hiselius, Lena Smidfelt Rosqvist and Emeli Adell
1. Bring (2013) The E-commerce Report 2013
2. Casas, J., Zmud, J. and Bricka, S. (2001). Impact of shopping via internet on travel for shopping purposes. In: Proceedings of the 80th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board , January 7-11, Washington DC.
3. Choo, S. and Mokhtarian, P. L. (2007) Telecommunications and travel demandandsupply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US. Transportation Research Part A , 41 (1) 4-18.
4. Corpuz, G. and Peachman, J. (2003) Measuring the impacts of Internet usage on travel behaviour in the
Constantinos Antoniou, Alexandra Kondyli, Georgia-Maria Lykogianni and Elias Gyftodimos
1. Balakrishna, R., Ben-Akiva, M. and H. N. Koutsopoulos (2007). Off-line Calibration of Dynamic Traffic Assignment: Simultaneous DemandandSupply Estimation. Transportation Research Record , No. 2003, 50-58.
2. Antoniou, C., Balakrishna, R., Koutsopoulos, H. N. and M. Ben-Akiva (2011). Calibration methods for simulation-based dynamic traffic assignment systems. International Journal of Modeling and Simulation, 31(3), 227-233.
3. Tavana, H. and H. Mahmassani (2000). Estimation and
Riadi, A. (2010) A study on fuzzy inventory control system under demand uncertainty, Master’s thesis, Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology;
Tanthatemee, T.; Phruksaphanrat, B. (2012) Fuzzy Inventory Control System for Uncertain DemandandSupply, Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2012, Vol.II, IMECS 2012, March 14-16, Hong Kong ;
Yimer, A.D.; Demirli, K. (2004) Fuzzy modeling and simulation of single item inventory system with variable
 Gleick, Peter H. (editor), Water in Crisis. A Guide to the World’s Fresh Water resources , Oxford University Press, 1993.
 Montanari, Alberto, Sustainable management of water resources , https://distart119.ing.unibo.it/albertonew/?q=node/128 , accessed on 15.05.2019.
 Seckler, David, Amarasinghe, Upali, Molden, David, Silva, Radhika de, Barker Randolph, World water demandandsupply, 1990 to 2025: Scenarios and issues. Research Report 19, International Water Management Institute, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 1998.
Rena Lovo, Eric Gilder, Ora Renagi and Dapsy Olatona
(April 2009). Retrieved: https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/project-document/67187/40174-png-tacr.pdf .
 Australian Government. Department of the Environment and Energy, Australian Energy Statistics , table O, March 2019. Retrieved: https://www.energy.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019_aes_table_o_march_2019.pdf .
 Asian Development Bank, Technical Assistance Consultant's Report [. . .] (April 2009), Table 2.1: Summary of power generation sources in PNG, p. 4.
 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation. APEC Energy DemandandSupply Outlook , 5