pshychological burnout among nursing staff. Psycology&Health. 2001; 16:583-594.
5. Swider B, Zimmerman R. Born to burnout: A meta-analytic path model of personality, job burnout, and work outcomes. Journal of Vocational Behaviour. 2010; 76:487-506.
6. Maslach C, Leiter MP. Early predictors of job burnout and engagement. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2008; 93:498-512.
7. Bauer J, Stamm A, et al. Correlation between burnout syndrome and psychological and psychosomatic symptoms among teachers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health
1. Grigorian A., O’Brien C.B. – Hepatotoxicity Secondary to Chemotherapy. Journal of Clinical and Translational Hepatology, 2014, 2:95-102.
2. Stirnimann G., Kessebohm K., Lauterburg B. – Liver injury caused by drugs: an update. Swiss Med Wkly 2010, 140:w13080.
3. Xie C., Yue L.J., Ding H., et al. – Correlations between 6-mercaptopurine treatment-related adverse reactions in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and polymorphisms of thiopurine methyltransferase gene. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi, 2014, 16(5):499-503.
, Robin G, Leroy M, Pigny P, et al. Diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): revisiting the threshold values of follicle count on ultrasound and of the serum AMH level for the definition of polycystic ovaries. Hum. Reprod. 2011;26:3123–9.
46. Tal R, Seifer DB, Khanimov M, Malter HE, Grazi R V, Leader B. Characterization of women with elevated antimüllerian hormone levels (AMH): correlation of AMH with polycystic ovarian syndrome phenotypes and assisted reproductive technology outcomes. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Elsevier Inc; 2014;1–8.
47. Cassar S, Teede