Paola Hermosa del Vasto, Cristina del Campo, Elena Urquía-Grande and Susana Jorge
increase savings via conservation or increased efficiency?
68. Is information published on initiatives taken to promote products and services that are energy efficient or based on the use of renewable energies?
69. Is information published on reductions in energy consumption as a result of the above initiatives?
70. Is information published on the initiatives taken to reduce indirect energy consumption?
71. Is information published on reductions achieved by the above initiatives?
72. Is information published on the different sources of water supply
Barraqué, B, Juuti, S. P., Katko, T. S., 2012. Urban water conflicts in recent European history: changing interactions between technology, environment and society, in: Barraqué B. (ed.), Urban water conflicts, UNESCO-IHP Urban water series no. 8, 15-32.
Bauby, P., Similie, M.M., 2013. Quelle européanisation du service public de l’eau?, in: Pecqueur B. et Brochet A. (eds.), Le service public d’eau potable et la fabrique des territoires, Paris, L’Harmattan, 97-106.
Beecher J.A., et al., 1994, Revenue effects of water conservation and conservation pricing