. Estimating the Worldwide Extent of Illegal Fishing. PLoS ONE 4, no. 2.
Agnew D. J.
Beddington J. R.
Estimating the Worldwide Extent of Illegal Fishing
Agreement for the Implementation of the Provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 10 December 1982 relating to the Conservation and Management of Straddling Fish Stocks and Highly Migratory Fish Stocks. 1995. 2167 UNTS 3.
Agreement for the Implementation of the Provisions of the United
Paola Hermosa del Vasto, Cristina del Campo, Elena Urquía-Grande and Susana Jorge
the actions taken to increase savings via conservation or increased efficiency?
68. Is information published on initiatives taken to promote products and services that are energy efficient or based on the use of renewable energies?
69. Is information published on reductions in energy consumption as a result of the above initiatives?
70. Is information published on the initiatives taken to reduce indirect energy consumption?
71. Is information published on reductions achieved by the above initiatives?
72. Is information published on the
for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a Framework for Community Action in the field of Marine Environmental Policy (Marine Strategy Directive), FINAL A6-0373/2006.
European Parliament. 2006b. ‘European Parliament resolution on a Thematic Strategy on the Protection and Conservation of the Marine Environment’ (2006/2174(INI)).
Feindt, P. 2008. Agrarpolitik. In: Heinelt, Hubert and Michèle Knodt, eds. Politikfelder im EU-Mehrebenen-system, Instrumente und Strategien europäischen Regierens . Baden-Baden: Nomos, pp. 191