regulation of nature conservation in the Hungarian People’s Republic, with special regard to the conservation areas. In Tamás, A.; Lodner, D. (eds.). Environmental control and policy: Proceedings of the Hungarian - Polish Seminar on the theoretical problems of environmental control and policy. Pécs: Centre for Regional Studies.
Bochniarz, Z., Bolan, R., Kerekes, S., Kindler, J. (2003). Designing institutions for sustainable development in Hungary: Agenda for the future. Minneapolis - Budapest: Center for Environmental Studies.
Gall, A. et al
from 1.1.2014. Bratislava: ÚGKK SR. ISBN 9788085672985. [cit. 2014-05-14] Available at: http://www. skgeodesy.sk/files/slovensky/ugkk/kataster-nehnutelnosti/ sumarne-udaje-katastra-podnom-fonde/statisticka-rocenka-2013.pdf.
8. Act No. 220/2004 Coll., on the conservation and use of agricul- tural land, amending the Act No. 245/2003 Coll. on integrated pollution prevention and control, amending and supplementing of certain acts, as amended.
9. Government Regulation No. 488/2010 Coll., on the conditions for granting support in the form of direct payments to
1. BATARY, P. et al. 2015 The role of agri-environment schemes in conservation and environmental management. Conservation Biology. DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12536. [cit. 2015-10-26] Available online at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cobi.12536/full.
2. EUROPEAN COMMISSION. 2010. The CAP towards 2020: meeting the food, natural resources and territorial challenges of the future, 18/11/2010 COM/2010/0672 fi nal, Brussels.
3. Rural Development Programme 2007 - 2013.
1. Act No. 220/2004 Coll. on protection and sage of agricultural land as amended.
2. Act No. 597/2006 Coll. on the authority of state administration bodies in the area of plant varieties registration and introduction of plant reproduction material to the market.
3. BATÁRY, P. et al. 2015. The role of agri–environment schemes in conservation and environmental management. Conservation Biology. DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12536. [cit. 2015–10–26]. Available online: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cobi.12536/full .
María Mar Delgado-Serrano and José Ángel Hurtado-Martos
the Belgian Ardennes (1775–1929): model–based reconstruction vs. historical maps. Global Change Biology, 2002, vol. 8, no 7, p. 616–630.
21. RUIZ–BENITO et al. 2010. Land use change in a Mediterranean metropolitan region and its periphery: assessment of conservation policies through CORINE Land Cover and Markov models . Forest Systems, 19, 315–328.
22. SÁNCHEZ–HERNÁNDEZ, J. L. – APARICIO–AMADOR, J. – ALONSO–SANTOS, J. L. 2010. The shift between worlds of production as an innovative process in the wine industry in Castile and Leon (Spain). Geoforum
EC, 2010, Final Report from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament: Second Follow-up Report to the Communication on water scarcity and droughts in the European Union (COM(2007)414 fi nal (COM(2010)228 of 18 May 2010).
EC, 2012, A blueprint to Safequard Europe’s Water Resources - Consultation DocumentEuropean Commision - Directoriate- General Environment (http://ec.europa.eu/environment/ consultation/pdf/blueprint.pdf).
Council Directive 79/409/EEC of 2 April 1979 on the conservation of wild birds (the Birds
Martin Vyklický, Petr Man, Rudolf Franz Heidu and Radek Jurčík
). Evaluating the efficiency of public procurement contracts for cultural heritage conservation works in Italy: examining the use of locality in public procurement. Journal of Cultural Economics , 38(1), 43–70.
Journal of the European Union. (2015). Judgment of the Court of 15 January 1998. Mannesmann Anlagenbau Austria AG a další proti Strohal Rotationsdruck GesmbH. Case C-44/96 . Retrieved February 15, 2015, from EUR-Lex [Legal Information System].
Jurčík, R. (2007). Zadávání veřejných zakázek a udělování koncesí v ČR a EU . Praha: C. H. Beck.