1. R. Derabla, M. L., Benmalek, “Characterization of heat-treated self-compacting concrete containing mineral admixtures at early age and in the long term”. Construction and Building Materials, 66, 787–794, 2014.
2. S.A. Rizwan, T.A. Bier, “Blends of limestone powder and fly-ash enhance the response of self-compacting mortars” Construction and Building Materials 27, 398-403, 2012
3. B. Felekoglu, “Utilisation of high volumes of limestone quarry wastes in concrete industry (self-compacting concrete case)” Resources, Conservation
artifical neural network”. Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, 9(1): 220-232, 2015.
15. A. Ali, H. Kalisch. “On the Formulation of Mass, Momentum and Energy Conservation in the KdV Equation”, Acta Applicandac Mathcmaticac. 133(1): 1-19, 2014.
16. A. Krasiński, M. Urban. "The Results of Analysis of Deep Excavation Walls Using Two Different Methods of Calculation”, ArchivcsofCivil Engineering. 57(!):59-72,2011.
17. N. Cui, J. C. Xic. W. Y. Bian, ct al. “Study on the Relationship between Indoor Air
The protection of Polish architectural heritage in the former eastern borderlands, accomplished through the conservation and technical securing of historical structures, constitutes one of the main programmes that are implemented by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage. Currently, many Polish historical buildings in the former eastern borderlands are in a very bad technical condition. The load-bearing systems of these elements, as well as elements of their finish, require immediate emergency securing work. The basic steps that precede conservation work are emergency structural works, which guarantee the durability and stability of the entire historical substance. The specifics and complexity of the problem of the failure of historical buildings often demands an in-depth analysis of a series of factors that are difficult to measure and which are responsible for the cause and effect relationship during the early stage of the technical evaluation of a structure. The analyses of failures of numerous historical structures, for instance that were carried out by the authors, have become the inspiration for the search for effective methods of analysis that would allow for an in-depth analysis of the causes and effects of the failures in question. The DEMATEL method (Decision Making Trial and Evaluation Laboratory) that has been presented in this work, and its fuzzy extension, has lately become one of the more popular methods used in the cause-and-effect analysis of various phenomena. The authors demonstrated how this method works on the example of the evaluation and securing of the load-bearing system of the XVII Collegiate church of the Holy Trinity in the town of Olykha in the Volhynskiy Oblast, Ukraine.
1. G. MAZZÀ, A. MARCELLO, R. CERUTI, Safety reassessment of multiple arch dams in Italy: General considerations and presentation of a case-study, International Congress on Conservation and Rehabilitation of Dams, 11-13 Nov, 2002, Madrid, Spain.
2. Behan-sad Engineering and consulting Co., Seismic hazard analysis of DEZ dam, 2009, Tehran, Iran.
3. Water and power ministry, Design and analysis of DEZ dam, 1963, Tehran, Iran.
4. G. LOMBARDI, and M. FANELLi, On the Lombardi slenderness
Spectra from Mining-Induced Vibrations using Neural Network s” , Mining & Environment, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 50-64, 2010.
M. Liping, W. Ying, J. Quan, Z. Chunzhi, Z. Ping, “Evaluation and Selection Research on External Wall Insulation Materials Based on Green Building Energy Conservation”, Materials Science Forum, Vol. 814, pp 524-532, 2015.
E. Maciąg, K. Kuźniar, T. Tatara, “Response Spectra of Ground Motions and Building Foundation Vibrations Excited by Rockbursts in the LGC Region”, Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 1769-1791, 2016.
workshop for energy conservation in buildings: Student manual”. Gaithersburg, USA, 2000.
8. H. Guo, H. Li, M. Skitmore, “Life-Cycle Management of Construction Projects Based on Virtual Prototyping Technology”, Journal of Management in Engineering 26(1): 41-47, 2010.
9. S. A. Hosseinijou, S. Mansour, M. A. Shirazi, “Social life cycle assessment for material selection: a case study of building materials”, International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 19: 620-645, 2014.
10. N. A. Kartam, S. A. Kartam, “Risk and its management
1. J.L. Ballais, “Des oueds mythiques aux rivières artificielles : l’hydrographie du Bas-Sahara Algérien”, Physio-Géo. Géographie physique et environnement Vol IV. pp. 107-127, 2010.
2. Cahiers FAO,” Manuel de fixation des dunes”, Cahiers conservation N° 18, Rome. 68p, 1988.
3. M. Côte, “La ville et le désert, le Bas-Sahara Algérien” Ed Karthala et Iremam, Paris, Aix-en-Provence, 306p, 2005.
4. G. Coudé-Gaussen, “Les poussières Sahariennes. Coll. Sciences en Marche”, John Libbey, Eurotext, Paris, 485p, 1991.
5. M. Mainguet
partial replacement of sand on properties of concrete:, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 72, 20–32, 2013.
5. Y. Bai, “Influence of furnace bottom ash as fine aggregate on strength and durability properties of concrete”, PHD thesis, Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland, 2004.
6. M. Nisnevich, L. Sirotin, Y. Dvoskin Eshel, “Effect of moisture content of highly porous bottom ash on properties of concrete mixture and hardened concrete”, Magazine of Concrete Research, 53, 4, 283-288, 2001.
7. N. Ghafoori, J. Bucholc, “Investigation of lignite
Low Energy Renovation of Residential Buildings, 112 pp., Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research, Switzerland, 2010.
22. Geier, S., Höfler, K., Cousin, S., Silva, P., Kobler, R., 2010 (draft) ‘Retrofi t Module Design Guide’, IEA ECBCS Annex 50, Prefabricated Systems for the Low Energy Renovation of Residential Buildings, 133 pp., Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research, Switzerland, 2010.
23. D. Brounen, N. Kok, J. M. Quigley. Residential energy use and conservation: Economics and
conservation: Economics and demographics. European Economic Review. July 2011.
4. P. SILVA, M. ALMEIDA, L. BRAGANÇA, V. MESQUITA. Performance evaluation of non-conventional constructions: Case study in a temperate climate. Applied Thermal Engineering 42 (2012) 136-144.
5. G. HABERT, E. CASTILLO, E. VINCENS, J.C. MOREL. Power: A new paradigm for energy use in sustainable construction. Ecological Indicators 23 (2012) 109-115.
6. European Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy