Framework for Implementing Sustainability in the Building Sector. 2012, pp. 126–152.
 BAYIZITLIOĞLU, B.: The Historic Environment: Policy & Practice Conservation and Maintenance of Earth Constructions: Yesterday and Today Conservation and Maintenance of Earth Constructions: Yesterday and Today.Hist. Environ. Policy Pract., Vol. 7505, December 2017, pp. 1–32.
 DEBOUCHA, S.- HASHIM, R.: Correlation between total water absorption and wet compressive strength of compressed stabilized peat bricks.Vol. 6, No. 10, 2011, pp. 2432–2438.
 GETACHEW, K
), “Key facts on food loss and waste you should know!”, Retrieved from www.fao.org/save-food/resources/keyfindings/en , Accessed July 17 2019.
5. Fusions, (2016), “Food waste definition”, Retrieved from www.eufusions.org/index.php/about-food-waste/280-food-waste-definition , Accessed July 17, 2019.
6. Graham-Rowe, E., Jessop, D.C., Sparks, P., (2014), Identifying motivations and barriers to minimising household food waste. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 84, 15-23.
7. Graham-Rowe, E., Jessop, D.C., Sparks, P., (2015), Predicting household food
28. Margolis, J., Hockenberry, J., Grossman, M., Chou, S.-Y., (2014), Moral Hazard and Less Invasive Medical Treatment for Coronary Artery Disease: The Case of Cigarette, NBER Working Paper Series, (Working Paper 20373).
29. Marshall, V.M., Lewis, M.M., Ostendorf, B., Sheldon, A.R., Menzies, N.W., Daneshgar, P.P., … Buckley, Y.M., (2017), Social Well-Being in Northern Ireland: A Longitudinal Study 1958-1998, Biological Conservation, 44(0), 1–12. https://doi.org/10.1007/sl
30. Martins, J., (2005), The Impact of the Use of Energy Sources
APOSTOLOPOULOU, E., ADAMS, W. M. (2014), “Neoliberal Capitalism and Conservation in the Post-crisis Era: The Dialectics of ‘Green’ and ‘Un-green’ Grabbing in Greece and the UK”. Antipode, 47, 1: (15-35)
BOAS, T. C., GANS-MORSE, J. (2009), “Neoliberalism: From New Liberal Philosophy to Anti-Liberal Slogan”. Studies in Comparative International Development, 44(2): 137-161
BSCHER, B., SULLIVAN, S., NEVES, K., IGOE, J., BROCKINGTON, D. ( 2012), “Towards a Synthesized Critique of Neoliberal Biodiversity
. 65. Paris: L’Harmattan
TEO, P. AND HUANG, S. (1995), “Tourism and Heritage Conservation in Singapore”. Annals of Tourism Research , 22(3), pp. 58-615
TIMOTHY, D. J. AND BOYD, S. W. (2003), Heritage Tourism . Pearson Education
WEARING, S., WEARING, M. AND MCDONALD, M. (2012), “Slow’n Down the Town to Let Nature Grow: Ecotourism, Social Justice and Sustainability”. In: S. Fullagar, K. W. Markwell and E. Wilson (Ed.), Slow Tourism: Experiences and Mobilities, pp. 36-50. Bristol: Channel View Publications
Oto Makýš, Peter Krušinský, Renáta Korenková and Dominika Šrobárová
 LIVINGSTON, R. A.: Nondestructive materials characterization for historic conservation. Nondestructive Characterization of Materials VII, PTS 1 and 2, Materials Science Forum, 210 - 2, 1996, pp. 751 - 757.
 PÉREZ GÁLVEZ, F. - MORALES CONDE M. J. - RODRIGUEZ LIÑÁN, C. - RUBIO DE HITA, P.: Inspeccion with non-destructive techniques of a historic building: oratorio San Felipe Neri (Cadiz). Informes dela Construccion, Vol. 63, Iss. 521, 2011, pp. 13 - 22.
 KORENKOVÁ, R.: The analysis of methods used in renovations of historical
Paola Hermosa del Vasto, Cristina del Campo, Elena Urquía-Grande and Susana Jorge
the actions taken to increase savings via conservation or increased efficiency?
68. Is information published on initiatives taken to promote products and services that are energy efficient or based on the use of renewable energies?
69. Is information published on reductions in energy consumption as a result of the above initiatives?
70. Is information published on the initiatives taken to reduce indirect energy consumption?
71. Is information published on reductions achieved by the above initiatives?
72. Is information published on the