), “Key facts on food loss and waste you should know!”, Retrieved from www.fao.org/save-food/resources/keyfindings/en , Accessed July 17 2019.
5. Fusions, (2016), “Food waste definition”, Retrieved from www.eufusions.org/index.php/about-food-waste/280-food-waste-definition , Accessed July 17, 2019.
6. Graham-Rowe, E., Jessop, D.C., Sparks, P., (2014), Identifying motivations and barriers to minimising household food waste. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 84, 15-23.
7. Graham-Rowe, E., Jessop, D.C., Sparks, P., (2015), Predicting household food
metals embedded in ICT and consumer equipment. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 98, 9–18. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2015.03.003
Cox, J., Griffith, S., Giorgi, S., & King, G. (2013). Consumer understanding of product lifetimes. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 79, 21–29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2013.05.003
Dindarian, A., Gibson, A. A. P., & Quariguasi-Frota-Neto, J. (2012). Electronic product returns and potential reuse opportunities: A microwave case study in the United Kingdom. Journal of Cleaner Production, 32, 22
28. Margolis, J., Hockenberry, J., Grossman, M., Chou, S.-Y., (2014), Moral Hazard and Less Invasive Medical Treatment for Coronary Artery Disease: The Case of Cigarette, NBER Working Paper Series, (Working Paper 20373).
29. Marshall, V.M., Lewis, M.M., Ostendorf, B., Sheldon, A.R., Menzies, N.W., Daneshgar, P.P., … Buckley, Y.M., (2017), Social Well-Being in Northern Ireland: A Longitudinal Study 1958-1998, Biological Conservation, 44(0), 1–12. https://doi.org/10.1007/sl
30. Martins, J., (2005), The Impact of the Use of Energy Sources
regulation of nature conservation in the Hungarian People’s Republic, with special regard to the conservation areas. In Tamás, A.; Lodner, D. (eds.). Environmental control and policy: Proceedings of the Hungarian - Polish Seminar on the theoretical problems of environmental control and policy. Pécs: Centre for Regional Studies.
Bochniarz, Z., Bolan, R., Kerekes, S., Kindler, J. (2003). Designing institutions for sustainable development in Hungary: Agenda for the future. Minneapolis - Budapest: Center for Environmental Studies.
Gall, A. et al
Greenhalgh, L., & Rosenblatt, Z. (1984). Job insecurity: Toward conceptual clarity. Academy of Management Review , 9 , 438–448. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1984.4279673
Hobfoll, S. E. (1989). Conservation of resources: A new attempt at conceptualizing stress. American Psychologist , 44 , 513-524. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.44.3.513
Hofstede, G. (1980), Culture’s consequences. London: Sage.
Holmbeck, G.N. (1997). Toward terminological, conceptual, and statistical clarity in the study of mediators and moderators: Examples from the child
The main purpose of this paper is to assess a possible impact millennials will have on the future business environment of Industry 4.0, based on their personal value orientations. Millennials are taking over important roles in organizations, but their personal values are significantly different from those of older generations. This paper shows that, based on the Schwartz’s value survey with N=371 Slovenian respondents, millennials are in general more inclined toward values connected to personal growth and freedom from anxiety, emphasizing self-transcendence and openness to change, than toward self-protection and anxiety avoidance, understating conservation and self-enhancement values. These cognitions can have significant implications in shaping the future business environment of Industry 4.0, as it can become more open, understanding, collaborative, accepting, and generally more supporting, thus creating the evident millennials’ effect. Even though millennials are in general well prepared for the future business environment, organizations will have to, in order to retain the millennials, reshape their current organizational environment to better reflect the millennials’ views.
regimes. Technovation, 32, 609-623. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.technovation.2012.06.004
Shin, S., & Zhou, J. (2003) Transformational leadership, conservation, and creativity: Evidence from Korea. Academy of Management Journal, 46, 703-714. https://doi.org/10.2307/30040662
Tierney, P., & Farmer, S. M. (2004) The Pygmalion process and employee creativity. Journal of Management, 30, 413-432. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jm.2002.12.001
Tushman, M. L., & Nadler, D. A. (1980) Communication and technical roles in R&D laboratories: An
Anita Dunkl, Paul Jiménez, Simona Šarotar Žižek, Borut Milfelner and Wolfgang K. Kallus
16. Halbesleben, J. R. B. (2006). Sources of social support and burnout: A meta-analytic test of the conservation of resources model. Journal of Applied Psychology, 91 (5), 1134–1145. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.91.5.1134
17. Hu, L., & Bentler, P. M. (1999). Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling, 6 (1), 1–55. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10705519909540118
18. Jiménez, P., Dunkl, A., & Eibel, K. (2013). Razvoj in vrednotenje protistresnih
Martin Vyklický, Petr Man, Rudolf Franz Heidu and Radek Jurčík
). Evaluating the efficiency of public procurement contracts for cultural heritage conservation works in Italy: examining the use of locality in public procurement. Journal of Cultural Economics , 38(1), 43–70.
Journal of the European Union. (2015). Judgment of the Court of 15 January 1998. Mannesmann Anlagenbau Austria AG a další proti Strohal Rotationsdruck GesmbH. Case C-44/96 . Retrieved February 15, 2015, from EUR-Lex [Legal Information System].
Jurčík, R. (2007). Zadávání veřejných zakázek a udělování koncesí v ČR a EU . Praha: C. H. Beck.