Jindřiška Kouřilová, Jana Lososová and Andrea Dohnalová
Baker, P. J., Boitani, L., Harris, S., Saunders, G., & White, P. C. L. (2008). Terrestrial carnivores and human food production: Impact and management. Mammal Review , 38(2-3), 123-166. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2907.2008.00122.x
Boitani, L. (2003). Wolf conservation and recovery. Wolves: behavior, ecology, and conservation .
Bradley, E. H., Robinson, H. S., Bangs, E. E., Kunkel, K., Jimenez, M. D., Gude, J. A., & Grimm, T. (2015). Effects of wolf removal on livestock depredation recurrence and wolf recovery in Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming
39. Sustainable Energy for ALL. (2012). Energy Rapid Assessment and Gap Analysis - Uganda Final Draft . Kampala: Minitry of Environment and Mineral Development.
40. Raza, S.A., Shahbaz, M. and Nguyen, D.K. (2015). Energy Conservation Policies, Growth and Trade Performance: Evidence of Feedback Hypothesis in Pakistan. Energy Policy , 80, 1-10.
41. Tang, C.F. (2008). A Re-examination of the Relationship between Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth in Malaysia. Energy Policy , 36:3077-3085.
42. Tumwesigye, R., Twebaze, P
1. Abrahamse, W., Steg, L., Vlek., C., and Rothengatter, T. (2005). A review of intervention studies aimed at household energy conservation. Journal of Environment Psychology , 25, pp. 273-291.
2. Bartram, L., Rodgers, J., and Muise, K. (2010) Chasing the Megawatt: Visualization for Sustainable Living. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications , 30 (3), 8-12.
3. Bc Hydro (2008). Residential Inclining Block Application. February 2008
4. Benders, RMJ, Kok, R, Moll, HC, Wiersma, G, and Noorman, HC (2006) New approaches for
Botswana’s electricity supply is overwhelmed by the growing energy demands with the peak electric power deficits being met through imports. This study seeks to understand the key drivers of this increasing electricity demand. Using the Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) bounds testing and Error Correction Model (ECM), it examines the role played by financial development, industrialisation and urbanization in Botswana’s energy (or more specifically electricity)-growth nexus between 1981 and 2011. The findings reveal that economic growth, financial development and industrialization positively affect electricity consumption in the short-run and long-run. However, urbanization increases electricity consumption only in the long-term. These finding not only support conservation hypothesis but also imply that policy-makers should take into account the increase in electricity demand arising from financial development, urbanization and industrialisation in energy (electricity) consumption planning in the economy to avoid energy crisis. In addition, policy-makers should search and invests in renewable energy sources such as solar to increase access to cheap energy source.
1. Barbier, Edward B. 2005. “The Concept of Sustainable economic Development”. Environmental Conservation, Vol 14(02), pp: 101-110.
2. Florczak, Waldemar 2009. “Concepts of endogenous growth and of knowledge-based economies in the economics”. Lodz Scientific Society, Vol.80, pp. 215-239.
3. Jelonek, Adam.W. and, Tyszka, Krzysztof. 2001. “Concepts of social development”. Warsaw: Scholar Scientific Publisher.
4. Kronenberg, Jakub. and Bergier, Tomasz. 2010. “ Relations of economy
Nadia Nora Urriola Canchari, Pradeep Baral and Lanhui Wang
Young, K. R., & León, B. (1999). Peru’s humid eastern montane forests: An overview of their physical settings, biological diversity, human use and settlement, and conservation needs. Centre for Research on the Cultural and Biological Diversity of Andean Rainforests (DIVA).
Zamora, C. (1996). Las Regiones Ecológicas del Perú–Mapa. Diversidad Biológica Del Perú: Zonas Prioritarias Para Su Conservación. INRENA, GTZ. Lima, Perú. (in Spanish)
successful provision of the good and the payment collection.
A few examples are provided to facilitate the understanding of separating provision consequentiality and payment consequentiality. Subjectively perceived provision consequentiality may be low when a respondent thinks that the goals of the proposed project are set too high and, thus, are unlikely to be achieved. Say, a project assumes that in the wake of specific conservation actions, the population size of an endangered species will remain at its present level, whereas the voting individual is convinced that a
Abrahamse, W., Steg, L., Vlek, C., and Rothengatter, T., 2005. A review of intervention studies aimed at household energy conservation. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 25(3), 273-291. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvp.2005.08.002
Allcott, H., 2011. Social norms and energy conservation. Journal of Public Economics, 95(9-10), 1082-1095. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jpubeco.2011.03.003
Allcott, H., and Mullainathan, S., 2010. Behavior and Energy Policy. Science, 327(5970), 1204-1220. doi
., 2011. Manazerska ekonomika . Prague: Grada Publishing.
Wang, H., Gu, Y., Li, L., Wu, Y., and Zuo, T., 2017. Operating models and development trends in the extended producer responsibility system for waste electrical and electronic equipment. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 127 , 159-167. doi: http://dx.doi.org/j.resconrec.2017.09.002
Wooldridge, J. M., 2010. Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data . Cambridge: MIT Press.
Zavřel, L., 2015. Kontrafaktuální evaluace dopadů ROP Jihovýchod na vymezených územích. Evaluační teorie