Football is a global game and a huge international business. The game is played for 90 min by two teams of 11 players, both teams trying to score by hitting the one ball with the foot (or leg or head, but not the hands) into the opponents’ goal. The game is called football in Europe, Asia and South America, but soccer (shortened form Associationfootball) in North America, Australia and South Africa, essentially to distinguish football, respectively soccer, from other versions of regional football games such as American or Australian football
1. Arabzad, A.C. (2014). Football Match Results Prediction Using Artificial eural Networks: The Case of Iran Pro League. International Journal of Applied Research on Industrial Engineering. Vol. 1, No. 3, pp 159-179.
2. Constantinou, A.C., Fenton, N.E., Neil, M. (2012). pi-football: A Bayesian network model for forecasting AssociationFootball match outcomes. Knowledge-Based Systems, 36, pp. 322-339.
3. Dixon, M.J., Coles, S.G. (1997). Modelling AssociationFootball Scores and Inefficiencies in the
Jasmina Pluncevic-Gligoroska, Lidija Todorovska, Beti Dejanova, Vesela Maleska, Sanja Mancevska and Slobodan Nikolic
1. Reilly T, Bangsbo J, Franks A. Anthropometric and physiological predispositions for elite soccer. J Sports Sci. 2000; 18(9): 669–683.
2. Meszaros T, Mohacsi J, Szabo T, Szmodis I. Anthro pometry and competitive sport in Hungary. Acta Biol Szeged. 200; 44 (1–4): 189–192.
3. Bell W, Rhodes G. The morphological characteristics of the associationfootball player. Journal of Sports Medicine & Physical Fitness. 1975; 20: 196–200.
4. American College of Sports Medicine position stand (ACSM). (2009). Nutrition and athletic performance. Medicine