Elida Mitevska, Irena Kostadinova-Petrova and Nevena Kostovska
. Purification and properties of thymocytes undergoing apoptosis after glucocorticoid treatment. Am J Pathol. 1982; 109: 78-87.
4. Mitevska E, Kostovska N, Vasilevska K, Trajkov D. Stereological study of thymus after dexamethasone application. Maced Pharm Bull. 2004; 50(2): 25-28.
5. Mitevska E, Spiroski M. Qualitative histological analysis of adrenal cortex following application of medroxyprogesterone acetate. Maced J Med Sci. 2010; 3(2): 123-131.
6. Mitevska E, Spiroski M. Quantitative analysis of adrenal cortical histological
activated monoclonal B cells. Best Pract Res Clin Haematol. 2010; 23(1): 33-45.
10. Döhner H, Stilgenbauer S, Benner A, Leupolt E, Kröber A, Bullinger L, et al. Genomic aberrations and survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. N Engl J Med. 2000; 343(26): 1910-6.
11. Cimmino A, Calin GA, Fabbri M, Iorio MV, Ferra-cin M, Shimizu M, et al. miR-15 and miR-16 induce apoptosis by targeting BCL2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005; 102(39): 13944-9.
12. Klein U, Lia M, Crespo M, Siegel R, Shen Q, Mo T, et al. The DLEU2/miR-15a/16-1 cluster controls B cell proliferation and
Sofija Pejkova, Gjorgje Dzokic, Smilja Tudzarova-Gjorgova and Sasho Panov
inhibitor resistant melanoma. Mol Oncol. 2014; 8(3): 544–54.
13. Tomei S, Bedognetti D, De Giorgi V et al. The immune-related role of BRAF in melanoma. Mol Oncol 2015; 9(1): 93–104.
14. Conrad WH, Swift RD, Biechele TL et al. Regulating the response to targeted MEK inhibition in melanoma: enhancing apoptosis in NRAS- and BRAF-mutant melanoma cells with Wnt/β-catenin activation. Cell Cycle. 2012; 11(20): 3724–30.
15. Rojas AM, Fuentes G, Rausell A et al. The Ras protein superfamily: evolutionary tree and role of conserved amino acids. J Cell Biol. 2012
Sanja Petrusevska Marinkovic, Irena Kondova Topuzovska, Zvonko Milenkovic and Biserka Kaeva
; 64(9): 891–5.
12. Kabrhel C, Courtney DM, Camargo CA, et al. Factors associated with positive D-dimer results in patients evaluated for pulmonary embolism. Academic emergency medicine: 2010; 17(6): 589–597.
13. Nguyen HB, Loomba M, Yang JJ, et al. Early lactate clearance is associated with biomarkers of inflammation, coagulation, apoptosis, organ dysfunction and mortality in severe sepsis and septic shock. Journal of Inflammation. 2010; 7: 6.
14. Barthwal M.S. Intrapleural fibrinolytic therapy in complicated parapneumonic effusion and empyema
Suzy Y Honisett, Kathy Tangalakis, John Wark, Vasso Apostolopoulos and Lily Stojanovska
. Jilka RL, Hangoc G, Girasole G, Passeri G, Williams DC, Abrams JS, et al. Increased osteoclast development after estrogen loss: mediation by interleukin-6. Science. 1992; 257: 88–91.
21. Kameda T, Mano H, Yuasa T, Mori Y, Miyazawa K, Shiokawa M, et al. Estrogen inhibits bone resorption by directly inducing apoptosis of the bone-resorbing osteoclasts. The Journal of experimental medicine. 1997; 186: 489–95.
22. Horowitz MC. Cytokines and estrogen in bone: antiosteoporotic effects. Science.1993; 260: 626–7.
23. Passeri G, Girasole G, Jilka RL
9. Gerasimovski D. Census of population, households and dwellings in the Republic of Macedonia, 2002 Final data. Republic of Macedonia State Statistical Office. Book X. 2002; 10: 18-197.
10. Mograbi B, Bocciardi R, Bourget I, Juhel T, Farahi- Far D, Romeo G, et al. The sensitivity of activated Cys Ret mutants to glial cell line-derived neuritrophic factor is mandatory to rescue neuroectodermal cells from apoptosis. Mol Cell Biol. 2001; 21(20): 6719-6730.
11. Komminoth P. The role of ret proto-oncogene mutation analysis in the
V. Micheli, M. Bertelli, G. Jacomelli, A. Santucci and G. Bernardini
dysfunction. Implication of hypoxanthine in the morphogenesis impairment and proliferation enhancement in cultured HPRT deficient neuroblastoma cells, a neuronal model of LND, has also been proposed [ 73 ]. Intrastriatal hypoxanthine administration to 60-day-old rats altered neuroenergetic parameters, resulting in ATP depletion and mitochondrial dysfunction and cell death by apoptosis, suggesting that these processes may be associated, at least in part, with neurological symptoms found in LND patients [ 74 ].
Deficit of other purine compounds due to HPRT defect is