Kateryna Posokhova, Iryna Stechyshyn, Inna Krynytska, Mariya Marushchak, Inna Birchenko and Ivan Klishch
. Inhibitors of Poly(ADP-Ribose)Polymerase-1 as Agents Providing Correction of Brain Dysfunctions Induced by Experimental Diabetes. Neurophysiology 49(3): 183-193, 2017.
7. Korda MM. Status of the antioxidant, monooxygenase and humoral immune system of the body in d-galactosamine hepatitis. Ukrain'skyi Biokhimichnyi Zhurnal 68(1): 72-75, 1996.
8. Posokhova KA, Zozuliak NB, Cherniashova VV, Stechyshyn IP. Method of experimental obesity modeling. Patent of Ukraine 92289: 15, 2014.
9. Moyer VA. Screening for and management of
383(9922): 1068–1083, 2014.
4. Styskal J, Van Remmen H, Richardson A, Salmon AB . Oxidative stress and diabetes: What can we learn about insulin resistance from antioxidant mutant mouse models?. Free Radic. Biol. Med 52(1): 46–58, 2012.
5. Asghar A, Sheikh N . Role of immune cells in obesity induced low grade inflammation and insulin resistance. Cell Immunol 315: 18–26, 2017.
6. Caselli C . Role of adiponectin system in insulin resistance. Mol Genet Metab 113; 155–160, 2014.
7. G. R. Hajer, T. W. Van Haeften, and F. L. J. Visseren
Pushparaja Shetty, Akshatha Shetty and Suchetha Kumari
Geriatric Population in India (P01-005-19). Curr Dev Nutr 3(Supp 1), 2019.
23. Wu YC, Wang YP, Chang JYF, Cheng SJ, Chen HM, Sun A . Oral manifestations and blood profile in patients with iron deficiency anemia. J Formos Med Assoc 113(2): 83–87,2014.
24. Evans SL, Tolbert C, Arceneaux JEL, Byers BR . Enhanced toxicity of copper for streptococcus mutans under anaerobic condition. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 29(2): 342-43, 1986.
25. Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clin Intev Aging 2(2): 219-236, 2007
26. Bo S
Shahinul Alam, Mohammad Jahid Hasan, Md. Abdullah Saeed Khan, Mahabubul Alam and Nazmul Hasan
Hardy T Anstee QM Day CP Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: New treatments Curr Opin Gastroenterol 2015 31 175 83
24 Hadi HE, Vettor R, Rossato M. Vitamin E as a Treatment for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Reality or Myth? Antioxidants 2018;7:12. 10.3390/antiox7010012
Hadi HE Vettor R Rossato M Vitamin E as a Treatment for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Reality or Myth? Antioxidants 2018 7 12
25 Sanyal AJ, Chalasani N, Kowdley KV, McCullough A, Diehl AM, Bass NM, et al. Pioglitazone, Vitamin E, or
Ludovico Abenavoli, Natasa Milic, Francesco Luzza, Luigi Boccuto and Antonino De Lorenzo
protective effects are related to the high concentration of antioxidants in compounds of this diet. Since the 1950s, Ancel Keys and his co-workers have been studying the Mediterranean diet effects on health, and they found that Greek people, especially belonging to the island of Crete, had the longest life expectancy in the world until the 1960s, followed by the people of Southern Italy, Spain and France.[ 16 ] These data were confirmed by subsequent studies on the elderly population in Greece and other European Countries, and showed that the Mediterranean dietary pattern
–1267, 2015. Accessed at: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0023643815002479
6. Owusu-Mensah E, Oduro I, Sarfo KJ. Steeping: a way of improving the malting of rice grain. J Food Biochem 35: 80–91, 2011.
7. Carciochi RA, Manrique GD, Dimitrov K. Changes in phenolic composition and antioxidant activity during germination of quinoa seeds (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.). Int Food Res J 21: 767–773, 2014. Accessed at : http://www.ifrj.upm.edu.my/21%20(02)%202014/47%20IFRJ%2021%20(02)%202014%20Carchiochi%20527.pdf
8. Gokavi SS, Malleshi NG
Nessrine Samira Karaouzene, Hafida Merzouk, Amel Saidi Merzouk, Samira Bouanane, Lotfi Loudjedi and Sid Ahmed Merzouk
1. Nakamura K, Fuster JJ, Walsh K . Adipokines: A link between obesity and cardiovascular disease. J Cardiol 63(4): 250-9, 2014.
2. Gariballa S, Afandi B, Abuhaltem M, Yassin J, Habib H, Ibrahim W . Oxidative damage and inflammation in obese diabetic Emirati subjects supplemented with antioxidants and B-vitamins: a randomized placebo-controlled trail. Nutr Metab (Lond) 10(1): 21, 2013.
3. Mitu F, Rezuş E, Banu C, Jufă C, Mitu O, Dima-Cozma C . Inflammatory markers in hypertensive patients and influence of some associated