1. R. Zaera, S. Sánchez-Sáeza, J.L. Pérez-Castellanos, and C. Navarro, “Modelling of the adhesive layer in mixed ceramic/metal armours subjected to impact”, Composites, 31, Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing (2000): 823-833.
2. National Research Council, Opportunities in Protection Materials Science and Technology for Future Army Applications, (Washington D.C.: The National Academies Press, 2011).
3. G.F. Freeguard, and D. Marshall, “Bullet-resistant glass: A review of product and process
.-STEJSKAL, J. : Printed Flexible Gas Sensors based on Organic Materials, Procedia Eng. 120 (2015), 614-617.
 MACH, P.-DURAJ, A.-BUŠEK, D.-DUŠEK, K. : Influence of Combined Ageing on Resistance and Noise of Electrically Con- ductive Adhesive Joints, 1st Int. Microelectron. Assem. Packag. Soc. Flash Conf., 2015, pp. 42-43.
 ZHANG, R.-AGAR, J. C.-WONG, C. P. : Recent Advances on Electrically Conductive Adhesives, 12th Electron. Packag. Technol. Conf. no. c, 2010, pp. 696-704.
 BARTO, S.-CINERT, J.-MACH, P. : Influence of
 Higgins A., 2000, “Adhesive bonding of aircraft structures”, Int. Journal of Adhesion & Adhesives, No. 20, pp. 367-376.
 Öchsner A., Genger J., 2004, “Critical analysis of the substrate deformation correction in the thick adherend tensile-shear test”, Int. Journ. Of Adhesion & Adhesives, No. 24, pp. 37-41.
 ASTM D5656, “Standard test method for thick adherend metal lap-shear joints for determination of the stress-strain behavior of adhesives in shear by tension loading”.
 Seneviratne W.P., Tomblin J.S., 2011
1. Adams R.D., Peppiatt N.A.: Effect of Poisson’s ratio strains in adherends on stresses of an idealized lap joint. Journal of Strain Analysis Vol. 8. No 2 (1974), pp. 134 - 139.
2. Adams R.D., Wake W.C.: Structural Adhesive Joints in Engineering. Elsevier Appl. Sci. Publ. Ltd. 1986
3. Ficarra Ch.H.: Analysis of adhesive bonded fiber-reinforced composite joints. Dissertation, North Carolina State University 2001. Adhesion & Adhesives 29 (2009) 331-341.
4. Fung Y.C.: Foundations of
 Sabrina, F., M. Riadh, Z. Xiao-Ling. Experimental and Finite Element Analysis of a Double Strap Joint between Steel Plates and Normal Modulus CFRP. Composite Structure, 75 (2006), 156-162.
 Lee, H. K., S. H. Pyo, B. R. Kim. On Joint Strengths, Peel Stresses and Failure Modes in Adhesively bonded Double-strap supported Single-lap GFRP Joints. Composite Structure, 8 (2009), 44-54.
 Peter, C., R. Francis. Stress Analysis of Double-strap Bonded Joints using a Variational Method. Int. J. Adhesion
, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland 2000.
4. Hamm J.: Development of timber-glass prefabricated structural elements, Innovative Wooden Structures and Bridges IABSE Conference 1, Lahti 2001, pp. 41-46.
5. Cruz P. and Pequeno J.: Timber-Glass Composite Beams: Mechanical Behaviour and Architectural Solutions, Proceedings of the Challenging Glass Conference, Delft 2008, pp. 439-449.
6. Blyberg L. et. al.: Glass, timber and adhesive joints - Innovative load bearing building components, Constr. Build. Mater
. Wydawnictwo Politechniki Poznańskiej, Poznań 2010.
19. Rapp P.: Mechanics of adhesive joints as a plane problem of the theory of elasticity. Part I: General formulation, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 10, 2 (2010) 81-108.
20. Rapp P.: Mechanics of adhesive joints as a plane problem of the theory of elasticity. Part II: Displacement formulation for orthotropic adherends. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 15, 2 (2015) 603-613.
21. Rapp P.: Stress equations for adhesive in two-dimensional adhesively
The slip boundary condition can be a very useful relation when some specific problems of hydromechanics are considered. According to the classical form of this condition, the slip of a fluid with respect to the solid wall should occur even at a very low velocity of motion. However, both theoretical analysis and certain empirical data suggest that there must be a limit value of the wall shear stress, below which the slip does not occur. According to the simplified balance of adhesive and gravitational forces, a simple experimental method for determining this stress has been proposed and applied in this paper.