1. Adams R.D., Peppiatt N.A.: Effect of Poisson’s ratio strains in adherends on stresses of an idealized lap joint. Journal of Strain Analysis Vol. 8. No 2 (1974), pp. 134 - 139.
2. Adams R.D., Wake W.C.: Structural Adhesive Joints in Engineering. Elsevier Appl. Sci. Publ. Ltd. 1986
3. Ficarra Ch.H.: Analysis of adhesive bonded fiber-reinforced composite joints. Dissertation, North Carolina State University 2001. Adhesion & Adhesives 29 (2009) 331-341.
4. Fung Y.C.: Foundations of
, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland 2000.
4. Hamm J.: Development of timber-glass prefabricated structural elements, Innovative Wooden Structures and Bridges IABSE Conference 1, Lahti 2001, pp. 41-46.
5. Cruz P. and Pequeno J.: Timber-Glass Composite Beams: Mechanical Behaviour and Architectural Solutions, Proceedings of the Challenging Glass Conference, Delft 2008, pp. 439-449.
6. Blyberg L. et. al.: Glass, timber and adhesive joints - Innovative load bearing building components, Constr. Build. Mater
. Wydawnictwo Politechniki Poznańskiej, Poznań 2010.
19. Rapp P.: Mechanics of adhesive joints as a plane problem of the theory of elasticity. Part I: General formulation, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 10, 2 (2010) 81-108.
20. Rapp P.: Mechanics of adhesive joints as a plane problem of the theory of elasticity. Part II: Displacement formulation for orthotropic adherends. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 15, 2 (2015) 603-613.
21. Rapp P.: Stress equations for adhesive in two-dimensional adhesively
by using additional braces and/or viscoelastic dampers. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics 40 , 155-174.
4. Kawak, BJ, Cabon, BH and Aglietti, GS 2017. Innovative viscoelastic material selection strategy based on dma and mini-shaker tests for spacecraft applications. Acta Astronautica 131 , 18-27.
5. Martinez-Agirre, M, Illescas, S and Elejabarrieta, MJ 2014. Characterisation and modelling of prestrained viscoelastic films. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 50 , 183-190.
6. De Lima, AMG, Rade, DA, Lacerda, HB and
-resistant syntactic foams through binding hollow glass microspheres with phosphate adhesive. Materials Design, Vol. 95, 2016, pp. 32 - 38.
 RYZHENKOV, A. - LOGINOVA, N. - BELYAEVA, E. - LAPIN, Y. - PRISCHEPOV, A.: Review of binding agents in syntactic foams for heat-insulating structures in power industry facilities. Modern Applied Science, Vol. 9, 2015, pp. 96 - 105.
 GAO, J. - WANG, J. - XU, H. - WU, C.: Preparation and properties of hollow glass bead filled silicone rubber foams with low thermal conductivity. Materials Design, Vol. 46, 2013, pp. 491 - 496
., Kwiecień A., Jankowski R.: Enhancing the seismic resistance of columns by GFRP confinement using flexible adhesive - experimental study, Key Engineering Materials, 624, (2015) 478-485.
8. Majewska-Lasowicz N., Jankowski R.: Modal analysis of a steel grandstand, Technology and Art, 3, (2012) 94-97.
9. Nhleko S. P., Williams M.S., Blakeborough A.: Vibration perception and comfort level for an audience occupying a grandstand with perceivable motion, Proc. of IMAC-XXVII, (2009).
10. Reynolds P., Pavic A., Ibrahim Z.: Changes of