Luidmyla F. Kaskova, Nataliia V. Yanko and Irena Y. Vashchenko
analysis and periodontal status in children with atopy. I nterv Med Appl Sci. 2017;9(4):199-203.
5. Arigbede AO, Babatope BO, Bamidele MK: Periodontitis and systemic diseases: A literature review. J Indian Soc Periodontol. 2012;16(4):487-91.
6. Hunger SP, Lu X, Devidas M, Camitta BM, Gaynon PS, Winick NJ et al. Improved survival for children and adolescents with acutelymphoblasticleukemia between 1990 and 2005: a report from the children’s oncology group. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(14):1663-69.
7. Lauritano D, Petruzzi M, Fumagalli T, Giacomello MS
Olena Toziuk, Olga Krasna, Olena Kryvoviaz, Victoria Rodinkova, Andrii Melnyk, Tanya Ivko, Alona Voronkina and Viktoriia Hutsol
In previous studies of actoprotective activity of 5-R-thio-tetrazolo[1,5]quinazoline derivatives in normal and complicated experimental conditions, sodium 2-(tetrazolo [1,5-c]quinazoline-5-ylthio)acetate (KB-28) was found to be the leader of the experiment. The objective of the current study was to characterize the effects of KB-28 compounds on carbohydrate and lipid exchange indices under the conditions of physical load as a possible mechanism of actoprotective effect. In the course of the experiment, the indices of carbohydrate and lipid exchange in the muscle, blood and liver of animal models were determined following a 15-day physical load course. In doing so, glucose, glycogen and total lipid concentrations were assessed. The KB-28 compound was administered daily at levels determined during the course of regular physical load normalized metabolic processes in rats. The results were then compared to a control which received intraperitoneally the equivolume 0.9% sodium chloride solution. The phenomenon of actoprotection consisted in enhancing concentrations of glycogen in skeletal muscles and liver. Compared to the control figures, this increase was 28.8% and 25.0%, accordingly. Moreover, the course of KB-28 caused a statistically significant reduction (by 32.1%) of the total serum lipid concentration in the animals under physical load. The effect may be a sign of the ability of this substance to utilize active lipolysis for improvement of the skeletal muscle performance. Having analyzed the results obtained, we can draw a conclusion that influencing the biochemical processes in the study models is one of the mechanisms of the KB-28 actoprotective effect.
Ludwik Jasinski, Patrycja Chylinska-Wrzos, Marta Lis-Sochocka, Ewelina Wawryk-Gawda and Barbara Jodlowska-Jedrych
induced by paclitaxel and carboplatin therapy in an ovarian cancer patient. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol., 37, 286, 2016.
26. Sigal D. et al.: Beyond hairy cell: the activity of cladribine in other hematologic malignancies. Blood, 116, 2884, 2010.
27. Sikorska-Fic B. et al.: Acute pancreatitis during chemotherapy of acutelymphoblasticleukaemia complicated with pseudocyst. Med Wieku Rozwoj., 12(4 Pt 2),1051, 2008.
28. Soreide K., Sund M.: Epidemiological - molecular evidence of metabolic reprogramming on proliferation, autophagy