Moorman AV Robinson H Schwab C Richards SM Hancock J Mitchell CD et al Risk-directed treatment intensification significantly reduces the risk of relapse among children and adolescents with acutelymphoblasticleukemia and intrachromosomal amplification of chromosome 21: a comparison of the MRC ALL97/99 and UKALL2003 trials J Clin Oncol 2013 31 3389 96
7 Den Boer ML, van Slegtenhorst M, De Menezes RX, Cheok MH, Buijs-Gladdines JG, Peters ST, et al . A subtype of childhood acutelymphoblasticleukaemia with poor treatment outcome: a genome-wide classification study
Di-jiong Wu, Yu-hong Zhou, Bao-dong Ye and Qing-hong Yu
: Evidence favoring loss of marrow angiogenesis inhibitory activity with disease progression. Blood 2004;104:1159-65.
4. Norén-Nyström U, Heyman M, Frisk P, Golovleva I, Sundström C, Porwit A, et al. Vascular density in childhood acutelymphoblasticleukaemia correlates to biological factors and outcome. Br J Haematol 2009;146:521-30.
5. Antic D, Jovanovic MP, Fekete MD, Cokic V. Assessment of bone marrow microvessel density in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 2010;18:353-6.
6. Matuszewski L
Mihaela Aldea, Lucian Craeiun, Tiberiu Popescu, Iuliana Nenu and Carmen Crivii
associated with poor survival in colorectal cancer patients. PLoS One 7: e38953, 2012.
37. Han L, Ma Q, Li J et al. High glucose promotes pancreatic cancer cell proliferation via the induction of EGF expression and transactivation of EGFR. PLoS One 6: e27074, 2011.
38. Pan J, Chen C, Jin Y et al. Differential impact of structurally different anti-diabetic drugs on proliferation and chemosensitivity of acutelymphoblasticleukemia cells. Cell Cycle 11: 2314-2326, 2012.
39. Gallagher EJ, LeRoith D. Diabetes, cancer, and metformin: connections of metabolism and