review of literature. J Hematol Oncol. 2009; 2(1): 26-31.
3. Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology online, 1998 (http://atlasgeneticsoncol ogy.org/).
4. Bargetzi MJ, Mühlematter D, Tichelli A, Jotterand M, Wernli M. Dicentric translocation (9;12) presenting as refractory Philadelphia chromosomepositive acute B-cell lymphoblastic leukemia. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1999; 113(1): 90-92.
5. D’Angelo G, Hotz AM, Todeschin P. Acutelymphoblasticleukemia with hypereosinophilia and 9p21 deletion: case
Rina Mutiara, Bernadius Agustinus, Christian Badia Sitompul, Amarila Malik, Djajadiman Gatot and Frans D. Suyatna
[ 2 ]. The most common malignancy in the pediatric population worldwide is acutelymphoblasticleukemia (ALL). ALL is a heterogeneous group of leukemias that result from the clonal proliferation of cancerous lymphoblasts in bone marrow, and in secondary lymphoid organs. Children 1–10 years old are at particular risk of developing ALL. The overall cure rate is approximately 80% [ 3 ].
The Indonesian Paediatric Oncology Foundation stated that 2%-3% cancer cases in Indonesia occur in children [ 4 ]. Based on Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital data from 2000-2006, there were
SA Kocheva, K Martinova, Z Antevska-Trajkova, B Coneska-Jovanova, A Eftimov and AJ Dimovski
the toes. He was admitted to the Hematology Department at the age of 9.5 with fever, disseminated lymphadenopaty, hepatosplenomegaly and leucocytosis of 27,000 × 10 9 /L. The evaluation of the peripheral blood smear showed the presence of 32.0% blast cells. The diagnosis of T-cell acutelymphoblasticleukemia (T-ALL) was established based on a standard immunohystological panel analysis. It was quite clear that the malignant disease in both children in this family was partly due to the clinical presentation of NBS. The patient was treated with the International
M Vaisvilas, V Dirse, B Aleksiuniene, I Tamuliene, L Cimbalistiene, A Utkus and J Rascon
2 Chang VY, Quintero-Rivera F, Baldwin EE, Woo K, Martinez-Agosto JA, Fu C, et al . B-acutelymphoblasticleukemia and cystinuria in a patient with duplication 22q11. 21 detected by chromosomal microarray analysis. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011; 56(3): 470-473. Chang VY Quintero-Rivera F Baldwin EE Woo K Martinez-Agosto JA Fu C B-acutelymphoblasticleukemia and cystinuria in a patient with duplication 22q11 21 detected by chromosomal microarray analysis. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2011 56 3 470 – 473
3 ISCN 2016. An International System for
S Angelova, M Jordanova, B Spassov, V Shivarov, M Simeonova, I Christov, P Angelova, K Alexandrova, A Stoimenov, V Nikolova, I Dimova, P Ganeva, N Tzvetkov, E Hadjiev and S Toshkov
Sci USA. 2001; 98(14): 7952-7957.
Strout MP, Lorsbach RB, Shearer P, Sandlund JT, Raimondi SC. Double minute chromosomes and c-MYC amplification in a child with secondary myelodysplastic syndrome after treatment for acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Leukemia. 2000; 14(7): 1314-1315.
Jennings BA, Mills KI. C-MYC locus amplification and the acquisition of trisomy 8 in the evolution of chronic myeloid leukaemia. Leuk Res. 1998; 22(10): 899-903.
Slovak ML, Ho JP, Pettenati MJ, Khan A, Douer D, Lal
Kapedanovska A. Nestorovska, K. Jakovski, Z. Naumovska, Hiljadnikova M. Bajro, Z. Sterjev, A. Eftimov, Matevska N. Geskovska, L. Suturkova, K. Dimitrovski, N. Labacevski and A. J. Dimovski
. Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphisms and risk of acutelymphoblasticleukemia-evidence from an updated meta-analysis including 35 studies. BMC Med Genet. 2012; 4: 13-77.
33. Acuña M, Eaton L, Cifuentes L, Massardo D. Genetic variants in the enhancer region of the thymidylate synthase gene in the Chilean population. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2006; 61(6): 778-782.
34. Alzahrani AM, Ragia G, Hanieh H, Manolopoulos VG. Genotyping of CYP2C9 and VKORC1 in the Arabic Population of Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. Biomed Res Int. 2013; 2013: 315980. doi: 10
Malay Chaklader, Prosun Das, Jacintha Archana Pereira, Samaresh Chaudhuri and Sujata Law
and immunosuppression: the risks to public health. Health Policy Plan 1997;12:97-106.
14. Kevin Y, Urayama JK, Wiencke B, Chokkalingam AP, Metayer C, Wiemels JL. MDR1 Gene variants, indoor insecticide exposure, and the risk of childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2007;16:1172-7.
15. Ledirac N, Antherieu S, Uby AD, Caron JC, Rahmani R. Effects of organochlorine insecticides on MAP kinase pathways in human HaCaT keratinocytes: key role of reactive oxygen species. Toxicol Sci 2005
Tugba Guzide Ada, Ahmet Oguz Ada, Semih Celalettin Kunak, Sibel Alpar, Meral Gulhan and Mumtaz Iscan
, Tjonneland A. Polymorphisms of glutathione S-transferase A1 and O1 and breast cancer among postmenopausal Danish women. Eur J Cancer Prev 2008;17:225-9. doi: 10.1097/ CEJ.0b013e3282b6fe1e
24. Pongstaporn W, Pakakasama S, Sanguansin S, Hongeng S, Petmitr S. Polymorphism of glutathione S-transferase Omega gene: association with risk of childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2009;135:673-8. doi: 10.1007/s00432-008-0501-4
25. Wang YH, Yeh SD, Shen KH, Shen CH, Juang GD, Hsu LI, Chiou HY, Chen CJ. A significantly joint
A. Daka Grapci, A. J. Dimovski, A. Kapedanovska, M. Vavlukis, A. Eftimov, N. Matevska Geshkovska, N. Labachevski, K. Jakjovski, D. Gorani, S. Kedev and Kristina Mladenovska
1. Liu J, Long J, Zhang S, Fang X, Luo Y. Polymorphic variants of SLCO1B1 in neonatal hyperbilirubinemia in China. Ital J Pediatr. 2013; 39(49): 1-5.
2. Lopez-Lopez E, Martin-Guerrero I, Ballesteros J, Piсan MA, Garcia-Miguel P, Navajas A, et al. Polymor- phisms of the SLCO1B1 gene predict methotrexate-related toxicity in childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011; 57(4): 612-619.
3. Niemi M, Kivistц KT, Hofmann U, Schwab M, Eichelbaum M, Fromm MF. Fexofenadine pharmacokin