1. Andrei, T., Vlad, L.B., Nedelcu, M. (2008). Tendency in Regional Industry and Specialisation in Romania during the Transition Period. Theoretical and Applied Economics, Vol.3, pp. 3-12.
2. Andrei T., Mitruț, C. Constantin, D.L. (2009). Regional Specialisation and Industrial Concentration in Romania's Transition Period from an Election Cycle Perspective, Environment and Planning C Government and Policy, Vol. 27, No.4, pp.713-731.
3. Aiginger, K. (1999). Do industrial structures converge? A survey of
Dorina Ardelean, Loredana Pribac, Cristian Haiduc and Andrei Anghelina
1. Ascher, J. (2012) - Female Entrepreneurship - An Appropriate Response to Gender Discrimination, Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI), Volume 8, Issue 4, pp. 97-114
2. Baluta, I., Cirstocea, I. (2003) - Directii si teme de cercetare in studiile de gen din Romania, Ecole Doctorale en Sciences Sociales. Europe Centrale si Colegiul Noua Europa, Bucuresti
3. Driga, O., Gonzalez, E. M. L. (2007) - Antreprenoriatul feminin in Romania: Caracteristici personale si efectul
.), Case Studies in e-Government 2.0 - Changing Citizen Relationships (pp. 1-14), Online: Springer International Publishing Switzerland, ISBN 978-3-319-08081-9 (eBook).
4. Colesca, S.E. (2009). Increasing E-Trust: A Solution to Minimize Risk in EGovernment Adoption, Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods, 4(1), 31-44.
5. Didraga, O., & Brandas, C. (2014). Study on the E-Government State of Play in Romania, Proceedings of the Multidisciplinary Academic Conference on Economics, Management and Marketing (MAC-EMM 2014), December 5-6, 2014
Dan-Cristian Dabija, Brînduşa Mariana Bejan and David B. Grant
, A. L. (2011): Crafting qualitative research: Morgan and Smircich 30 years on. Organizational Research Methods, 14(4): 647-673.
Dabija, D. C., Abrudan, I. N. (2015): Retailing in Romania: From Statist to Nearly Capitalist. European Retail Research, 27(2): 55-92.
Dabija, D. C., Băbuţ. R., Dinu, V., Lugojan, M. (2017): Cross-generational analysis of information search based on social media in Romania. Transformations in Business & Economics 16(2(41)): 248-270.
Dabija, D. C., Bejan, B. M. (2017): Behavioral Antecedents
Nicolae Balteș, Florin Dumiter, Delia David and Ștefania Jimon
1. Arza, C., (2015), Discussion Paper The Gender Dimensions Of Pension Systems: Policies and constraints for the protection of older women, UN Women flagship report Progress of the World's Women.
2. Beju, D., (2007), Coordonate ale reformei sistemului de pensii. Cazul României, Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences, no.20, pp. 16-32.
3. Croitoru, E., (2015), Pension system reform in Romania: a dynamic analysis of the demographic influence, 7th International Conference on Globalization and Higher Education in Economics and
Radu-Matei Cocheci, Ioan Ianoş, Cătălin Niculae Sârbu, Anthony Sorensen, Irina Saghin and George Secăreanu
BRAGHINĂ, C., TĂLÂNGĂ, C., ZAMFIR, D., CEPOIU, A. L. (2010): Entrepreneurial initiative and regional development. Case study of Gorj County (Romania). Human Geographies-Journal of Studies and Research in Human Geographies, 4(1): 79–88.
BRAGHINĂ, C., PEPTENATU, D., DRAGHICI, C., PINTILII, R. D., SCHVAB, A. (2011): Territorial management within the systems affected by mining. Case study the South-Western Development Region in Romania. Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering, 8(4): 343–352.
CARVALHO, F. P. (2017), Mining industry and
This paper aims at presenting the determinants of private equity investments in Romania over the period 2000 - 2013. Additionally, this paper presents the main highlights in terms of evolution, source of funding and activities in which the private equity funds invested during the crisis. Starting from the existing literature, this paper extends the analysis of private equity drivers to Romanian market by including variables such as: economic growth, market capitalization, interest rate, unemployment rate and public R&D expenditure which were already tested in previous papers. In addition, this paper introduces new variables such us productivity and corruption index which we consider important factors in explaining the evolution of private equity investments in Romania.
The results of our empirical model confirmed existing hypothesis regarding the importance of some determinants such as: unemployment rate, economic growth, market capitalization and corruption. Based on our empirical results, we have pointed several strategic directions that are meant to support the development of the private equity market in Romania. Keywords: private equity; economic growth; market capitalization; unemployment rate; corruption; private equity determinants; Romania.
, Martie 2008.
. Strategia Națională pentru Dezvoltare Durabilă a României, Orizonturi 2013-2020-2030. Guvernul României Ministerul Mediului si Dezvoltării Durabile, Programul Națiunilor Unite pentru Dezvoltare Centrul Național pentru Dezvoltare Durabilă București, 2008
. A.F. CLITAN: “Evoluţia accidentelor rutiere în România în raport cu Uniunea Europeană” Simpozionul Naţional de Siguranţa Circulaţiei „Siguranţa circulaţiei în actualitate”, Cluj-Napoca, ISSN 2069-749X, 3-4 Noiembrie 2011.
. C. TOȘA: “Accident
1. Anderson, C.A., & Bowman, M.J., (Eds.), (1966), Education and economic development, Aldine Pub. Co.
2. Anderson, C.A., & Bowman, M.J., (1963), Concerning the Role of Education in Development, London, Collier Macmillan.
3. Bălan, M., (2014), Youth labour market evolutions at regional level in Romania, Internal Auditing & Risk Management, 2(34), pp. 29-37.
4. Bălan, M., Uzlău, C., & Ene, C.M., (2013), Transition from Educational System to Labour Market in Romania, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92, pp. 314